twenty-three

"What are you doing here?" Robby looks across the table at the girl.

"I found it rude how you wouldn't let me speak a few days ago." she says. "I would've come sooner, but they wouldn't let me."

"You snitched on me!" Robby leans forward.

"No, I didn't!" she leans forward also. "I didn't know Daniel called the cops on you."

Robby sighs before sitting back. Him and Rory stare at each other before he speaks up again. "You said what you said. Why are you still here?"

"I wanted to see you." she shrugs.

Robby smiled as he folded his arms over my chest. "Did Rory Sommers miss me?"

"Alright." Rory sighs as she places her hands on the table and pushes herself up.

"Hey, I'm joking. Sit." he says, slightly begging her with his eyes.

She smiled before sitting back down. "If you must know... yeah, I missed you."

A cocky grin formed on his face as he looked at the girl. "I missed you too."

"Really? Even with Sam out there waiting on you?" Rory joked.

Robby didn't say anything. He just continued to look at the girl, his eyes scanning over every feature. In this moment, Sam was the last thing on his mind.

"Earth to Robby?" Rory waves her hand in his face.

"Yeah?" he snaps out of his daze.

"What are you thinking about?" she asks.

"Nothing." Robby shakes his head.

Rory sighs as she sits back. "I have school..."

"Right." he says. "Don't let me keep you from education."

Rory smiles at him. "Can I come see you again?"

"Of course." he tells her.

"Alright." she nods. "Bye."

"Uh, bye." he smiles at her.

|

Rory pulls away from Hawk. "Can we stop making out and go see Miguel now?"

"Few more minutes." he begs. "This is the first time you've let me kiss you since the fight."

Rory sighs before leaning back over and connecting their lips. His arm slides down her arm and onto her waist as he works with his tongue.

As they kiss, his hand travels down her stomach, then to her core. He slightly begins to rub against it until Rory pulls away.

"Sorry, babe. You just aren't that smooth." Rory purses her lips as she pulls his hand away. "Let's go."

Hawk groans before getting out of the car and walking to the hospital with her. "El Serpiente." Hawk says as they approach his room, but stop as they see Sam.

"I'm gonna go." Sam tells Miguel as she walks away.

"You got some nerve coming here after what your boyfriend did to him." Hawk tells her.

"I don't care what you think. I just wanna help." Sam says.

"Pretty sure you've done enough, princess." Hawk walks in.

Rory goes after the girl as she walks away. "Sam!"

She scoffs before turning around. "What? Come to beat me up some more?"

"Why'd you do it?" Rory asks. "You had a good guy. Miguel had Tory. Why'd you cheat?"

"I don't have to answer to you." Sam turns around.