forty

Cheers erupted from the stands and the teams quickly looked over as they watched Rory run out. Tory and Robby shared a smile as the girl stood by them.

"Geez, nobody's ended this fight yet?" Rory asks.

"Waitin' on you, Sommers." Kreese clasps his hand on the back of her shoulder.

"Well, wait no longer." she smiles.

|

Demetri and Rory bowed before getting in a fighting stance. They waited for the ref to call it and when he did, she immediately charged at Demetri, kicking him in the arm, but technically, he blocked it.

He swept the girl's legs, causing her to fall. As he went to punch her, she quickly rolled out of the way, sweeping his legs, climbing on top of him, and punching him in the side.

"Point, Sommers!" the ref announces.

"Time!" Daniel calls out.

"Time?" Rory questions.

"Back to your senseis." the ref says.

Rory scoffs before walking to her Senseis. "You're doing good, Sommers. Remember, no mercy. He is your enemy. Kill him."

"Kill him?" she questions Silver.

"Not literally, but win this match." he says.

Rory gives him an uneasy, distrusting look before walking back on the mat. Rory shakes her hands as she makes her way to Demetri.

"Fight!"

Rory went punch Demetri, but he quickly blocked. She tried again but he only blocked it. He went to send a kick to her stomach but she immediately moved out of the way.

"Are you serious?" she questioned, and before he could say or do anything, she shoved him, swept his legs, kicked him in the face.

"Point, Sommers!" the ref called.

Demetri held his face as he stood up, staring at the girl in disbelief, but she only shrugged.

"Fight!"

This time, Demetri was the one sending punches quickly, but Rory used Miyagi-Do defense technique to block them, shocking the boy.

While he was distracted, Rory jumped up in the air, spinning, and kicking the boy in the face.

"Winner!" the ref grabbed her hand, making cheers erupt from her teammates.

|

"Your little friend's lucky he didn't have to face Cobra Kai." Kyler says as they walk up to Miyagi-Do. "Cant say the same for you though, Lip."

Rory tensed up at hearing Kyler's insult. As her team walked away she quickly walked up to Eli.

"What do you want?" he groaned.

"I-I... I'm tired too." she says. "So, if this crap is ever over one day and we don't have to be enemies, it'd be nice to be best friends again."

"Really?" he asks.

"Yeah... I'm just... I'm so exhausted of striking first, striking hard, and showing no mercy. I just... I miss the simple days where you, Demetri, and I played video games." Rory explains. "And where I wasn't mad at you."

"I miss it too." Eli says.

Rory smiles before walking away and joining her team. She stood with Tory and Robby as they watched Kyler and Eli fight. After a while, it was time for Robby to fight.