twenty

"How do you feel about going to Moon's back to school party?" Hawk asks as he slips his shirt on.

"Fine." Rory shrugs. "Me and her are cool now. I swear."

"Ok." Hawk smiles.

Rory walks over to her closet and looks through her clothes. She pulls out black jean shorts, a black jacket, and a white tank top.

She pulls off the clothes she's already wearing and slips her new clothes on. Hawk hands her a pair of her shoes.

"Someone's in a rush." Rory points out.

"If we don't get there in time, all the good alcohol gets taken." he says.

"Good point." Rory quickly slips her shoes on.

|

All the Cobra Kai members stared at the Miyagi-Do team as they walked in. Rory's eyes flickered over to Robby then she looked at Sam.

Sam's attention switched over to the door when Tory and Miguel walked through. The tension just got thicker.

"Let's go." Tory says to Miguel.

"I'm going too." Rory says as she grabs her drink and walks outside.

Rory was in the corner, scrolling in her phone until the sun was blocked. "I liked the sun." she spoke up.

"Can we talk?" a familiar voice asked.

"Robby Keene." she smiled. "Is that a good idea? Sam might think I'm trying to steal you from her."

"Please?" he asks.

"Sure." she stands up. "What would you like to talk about?"

"I'm just hoping this thing with Sam you have won't affect your feelings towards me." he tells her.

"My feelings towards you?" she questions. "I barely know you."

"Which is why I want to change that." he tells her. "You're not like the rest of the people on Cobra Kai. You're different. You should join—"

"I'm gonna stop you right there, Keene. If you're trying to talk me into joining Miyagi-Do it's not gonna work. No matter how pretty you are." she says.

"You have so much potential. It shouldn't be wasted on—"

"Your dad?" she cuts him off, and his jaw clenches. "Yeah. I know about you and Sensei Lawrence. If anyone should be switching sides, it's you."

"This was a stupid idea." Robby scoffs.

"It was." Rory tells him before placing her drink in his hand and walking off.

|

Rory chanted with the rest of the crowd as Tory competed with this guy in a drinking game. And everyone yelled out when he fell.

"Winner and still champion! Tory!" Miguel shouts.

"You up next?" Tory asks Rory.

"No way." she laughs. "I've had my limit on drinking."

Tory jumped down and walked towards Sam, Miguel and Rory following behind. Rory awkwardly looked at Robby, this seemed to be happening a lot between the two.

"Well, look who it is." Tory says. "Maybe you'd like to play a little game? Or are tea parties more your speed, princess?"

"Just give me a cup." Sam folds her arms over her chest.