Chapter 1 Wearing the Book

The scorching sun is in the sky, the red sun is scorching hot, and it is in the heat of summer.

    The women from Qingshui Village of the Evergreen Brigade were doing farm work while staring at the educated youths who were digging holes and growing vegetables lazily not far away.

    A dark-skinned, sunken-cheeked, thin old lady glared at the educated youth who was working over there: "Those new educated youths are really delicate, they don't have the energy to work at all, especially that delicate girl. Educated youth, I only did so much work yesterday, and today I didn’t do much work before I fell down, it’s only been two days since I came here, it’s really a capitalist style.”

    “Hey, don’t say that, after all, the educated youth is a city. I’ve come here, and I’ve had a lot of sun exposure this day, so I’m sure I can’t bear it, and I don’t have to adapt for a few days.” Someone said a fair word for the educated youth.

    "That's right. The educated youth from the city are really different in temperament, especially that Jiang educated youth is so good-looking, with thin skin and tender meat, and tender, he really doesn't look like someone who can endure hardship.

    " I came here to receive re-education from poor and lower-middle peasants, so it’s hard to come here to enjoy free food.”

    The women here chatted about…

    The educated youth dormitory.

    The gray room was seen through at a glance.

    There were six simple wooden beds in a dilapidated bungalow, three beds on each side of the long wall with bumps, and there was only an old cabinet next to each bed for storing things.

    In addition to these furniture, there are only a few benches scattered on the ground.

    At this time, all the educated youths were working in the fields, and there was only one person lying on the inner bed in the dormitory.

    The lips of the person on the bed were pale, and a small and delicate face was bloodless. At this time, his brows were slightly wrinkled as if he was struggling to wake up.

    Jiang Nuan woke up from the nightmare, a pair of round almond eyes like a deer gradually widened as his eyes focused.

    Ignoring the pain in her head and the weakness of her body, she took a breath and jumped up from the bed, looking around, a strong sense of age came over her face, the old furniture in the room, the pitted mud walls, the gray Pupu was like an old black and white movie, and a hundred thousand question marks flashed in her mind?

    Mom, where is she?

    Shouldn't she be dead?

    Before she could figure out this magical situation, she fainted from the sudden stinging pain in her head.

    "Why is she still sleeping? We've all left work, but it's just heatstroke, so I'll have to rest. It's been a day since I've been lying down. I really think I'm Miss Jiaojiao." Gao, the slightly mean-looking woman, said in a shrill, unhappy voice.

    Li Hongying, who had just stepped in the door, frowned when she heard these mean words: "Yang Ailian, don't say a little bit that no one thinks you are dumb."

    "I'm not mistaken, it's only the second day today, and in the future, cheating and cheating will be inevitable. "Yang Ailian is not convinced, she is obviously a female educated youth who just went to the countryside, why did Jiang Nuan protect her when she came here, and she didn't do much work, she would faint and the village chief came over to give her two eggs. What an egg, she also wanted to faint, hmph, isn't she good-looking, she stomped her feet, glared fiercely at the person lying inside, and went out angrily.