Chapter 46

Xu Yan was about to go to the army to assemble and set off at noon, and Jiang Nuan hurriedly packed some things for him.

    She was afraid that the place where Xu Yan went would be harsh, so she prepared a lot of beef jerky, dried pork, chili sauce, various dried fruits, etc. that she had made during this time, and stuffed them all into big bags.

    "Nuan Nuan, it's alright, it's not that hard over there." Xu Yan felt his heart warm when he looked at the busy and pretty figure.

    Jiang Nuan answered vaguely, but kept moving her hands, wondering how the conditions of the place where she was sent to do the mission would be good, and she should bring him some food, otherwise, how could the body be able to bear it.

    "Ah, I almost forgot, I personally made these two short sleeves for you during this time..." I

    took out a few pairs of underwear that I made for him earlier from the cabinet, and waved them in the direction of Xu Yan. Li Yang, said in a weak tone: "I also made these underwear by myself. The size is absolutely suitable...I will put them on for you too!"

    Of course the size is very suitable, after all, she has personally tested it several times.

    Xu Yan's handsome face was turned red by her bold and hot words.

    Jiang Nuan looked at his red face and laughed, and put the clothes and underwear made for him in a separate bag in his hand.

    Jiang Nuan didn't stop until she filled a large luggage bag. She looked at the man whose eyes had been glued to her body, and said solemnly, "Brother, you must pay attention to safety when you get there." You must pay attention to your health..."

    Xu Yan couldn't help but stepped forward and hugged her waist, bowed his head and kissed her lips, and said in a low voice: "Nuan Nuan, you are so kind."

    Jiang Nuan rubbed his chest affectionately Ceng, Aojiao said: "Of course your partner is the best! You can have fun secretly!"

    Thinking that she would not see him for several months, she sighed faintly and said sullenly: "Brother Xu Yan, you haven't gone out yet I started to miss you, what should I do?"

    Xu Yan's heart felt sore and soft after hearing this, and he wished he could put her in his pocket and take her away.

    He raised his hand and gently rubbed Jiang Nuan's head, kissed her lips again, and comforted her in a low voice: "I will write to you when I get there, write to me if I miss me, take good care of yourself, open a shop If you have difficulties, don't resist, remember to ask Fan Qi and the others for help..."

    Xu Yan repeated the words patiently, treating Jiang Nuan like a child.

    Jiang Nuan leaned against him, hugged his thin waist tightly, obediently listened to his endless instructions, and didn't feel that he was nagging at all.

    Obviously she is the one who hates other people's tireless nagging the most.

    ...

    After being warm in the bedroom for a long time, Jiang Nuan asked Xu Yan to go home to pack his luggage and say goodbye to Grandpa Xu, while she went into the kitchen to prepare some food for him so that he could eat better on the train.

    After looking at the existing ingredients in the kitchen, they are quite rich. After thinking about it, I decided to make sushi, which is convenient and delicious, and it is most suitable for eating in this hot summer.

    Considering that there were too many people in the train and it was stuffy, Jiang Nuan also made taro balls, and then picked a lot of fruits from the space, peeled them one by one, cut them into pieces, put them in the taro balls, and made them full A large portion of fruit is refreshing and relieves greasy.