Chapter 71

There are two days left before the new year. Jiang Nuan feels that this era is very full of New Year's flavor. He has been busy since Laba, stocking up on New Year's goods, cutting new hairstyles, buying new clothes, cleaning and so on.

    Early in the morning, Jiang Nuan and his little sister made an appointment to go shopping in Dongcheng, and went to the Weiyi store in Dongcheng by the way.

    The Weiyi store in Dongcheng has just opened for two days. Before that, it has been busy with decoration and hiring staff for more than a month. The store manager chose an employee with the best overall performance in the Xuanming Street store. This employee is named Wang Yanyan. , a twenty-eight-year-old single woman with a bright personality and serious and responsible work.

    Nowadays, Wang Yanyan is an older unmarried woman, and she is often pointed at by others, but she doesn't care, why should she feel wronged and find a random man to marry? Now that she is living a good life, she can look for it slowly, and if she can find it, she will be icing on the cake.

    Whether it's character, attitude, or three views, Jiang Nuan admires her very much, and Dongcheng Weiyi Store is also well managed by her.

    Jiang Nuan agreed to meet Li Yuanyuan, Zhuang Yan, and Tang Xue at the bus stop, and only two people came, and Zhuang Yan ignored them because of something.

    Then the three of them will go together. Li Yuanyuan and Tang Xue are very excited. Neither of them have visited Dongcheng, but they also know that Dongcheng is a shopping mall in Beijing. All kinds of businesses have been very developed in the past two years, and they have everything they need for basic necessities of life.

    I heard that there is a very popular Shilian hair salon over there. The purpose of their visit this time is not only to go shopping, but also to have their hair done. Nowadays, a letter of introduction is required for doing hair, and they are all ready.

    They want to change into beautiful new hairstyles for the New Year and go to college. The time for college admission in Beijing is concentrated on the 16th day of the Lunar New Year after the Lantern Festival. It's a little over half a month, and it will arrive soon.

    The commercial street of Suanyou Road in Dongcheng was crowded with people, all of them were smiling and full of vigor, and the dense crowd of people was more lively than the business in Xicheng.

    The business in Shilian Hairdressing Salon is also very hot. The three of Jiang Nuan went to the front desk first to take the letter of introduction and quickly make an appointment. The waiter said that it would not be their turn until noon.

    The three of Jiang Nuan went shopping on the street first, passing the Weiyi store, there was a lot of traffic, but the customers were not picking clothes, but watching and eating melons.

    Having trouble? Thinking of this, Jiang Nuan walked in quickly.

    As soon as I stepped into the door, I heard a sharp and piercing voice, and said arrogantly: "What's going on in your store, are there any problems with the clothes? You don't refund them? Such a big store actually deceives customers. Believe it or not, I will go Report you! What kind of black shop is this?"

    Jiang Nuan heard this sound familiar, she stood on tiptoe and glanced at the crowd, and saw the side face of the messy woman, she was wearing a hat and a pair of hats The sky is high, and she is beautifully dressed.

    Oh, it turned out to be her younger sister, Jiang Qing.

    The store manager Wang Yanyan tried to reason with her in a calm tone at this time: