Chapter 9 Double Grab

The educated youths who are educated youth have been impressed by Jiang Nuan's craftsmanship since they ate the piece of braised pork given by Jiang Nuan.

    When it was Jiang Nuan's turn to cook, everyone was smiling. Even if there is no meat dish, the usual ordinary dishes become delicious and delicious through her hands, and she will become less tiring when she has the expectation of eating at work.

    But more bitter and tiring days awaited them, when they were so tired that they might not be able to lift their arms to eat.

    Several days have passed in August, and now it has entered the dog days. The weather is stuffy and hot, like a big steamer. Since there is no fan, I use a palm fan to fan it. Every time Jiang Nuan wakes up, he sweats profusely. It just killed her!

    In this kind of ghost weather, the captain beat the gong and whistled and called the whole production team to hold a mobilization meeting in the open space in front of the village ancestral hall, leading everyone to shout slogans and boost morale:

    "Fight the sky, fight the earth, Fight with yourself! One is not afraid of hardship! Two is not afraid of death!"

    "I work and I am honored!"     "

    Unity is strength! The power of the people is greater than the sky!

    "

See you in the afternoon!"

    Everyone raised their heads, blushing and shouting vigorously, the sound was deafening, resounding through the sky, the scene was extremely spectacular, Jiang Nuan suddenly felt a very tragic feeling, she was deeply infected and followed them with them call.

    In this age of food scarcity, Shuang Gun can't stand a little risk, otherwise in addition to failing to meet the target, the survival of the villagers will be difficult to maintain.

    This is related to Qingshui Village's one-year ration, and no one can take it lightly, and all have to work hard.

    It can be said that the double snatch is a battle, so the whole commune must be on guard.

    Double robbing means rushing to harvest early rice and rush to plant late rice. The time is tight and only 20 days are needed. In these 20 days, the double robbing of rushing to harvesting and rushing to planting must be completed.

    This is a life-and-death battle with the weather and farming.

    There are no harvesters in the village, and all farm work is done manually.

    The female comrades were assigned the task of cutting the rice, while the male comrades moved the rice to the rice threshing machine to thresh the rice.

    Life was tiring, hard, and mechanical. It was a hot and stuffy day. Everywhere, men could be seen shirtless and sweat dripping down like rain.

    Jiang Nuan went down to the fields to cut rice with many women. For this reason, she was fully armed. She covered her whole body except her eyes and put on sunscreen.

    Seeing her fight, Li Hongying twitched the corners of her mouth: "Aren't you afraid of being suffocated?"

    "I'd rather be dizzy than get a tan! The sun is so strong, if you don't get sun protection, your skin will definitely be peeled off, and your skin will suffer a lot. Ah!" Jiang Nuan also wanted to faint, she really resisted going out in this weather, let alone working in the sun, she was very depressed but she had to do it.

    "There is no Miss Jiao's life, but Miss Jiao's disease!" Yang Ailian pouted, showing a disdainful expression.

    Jiang Nuan heard this, but she ignored it. The more you pay attention to this kind of person, the more entangled she will be.