Chapter 67

Jiang Nuan and his party stayed in Shanghai for six days, and on the afternoon of the seventh day they packed their luggage and returned.

    Everyone bought a lot of things, and they bought the most in New World on the first day, and they mailed them home on the same day.

    In the next few days, I was eating, drinking, and having fun, and I couldn’t stop buying, buying, and buying, but I bought small things. It’s like this. When I went there, I had a small suitcase, and when I came back, I had an extra big suitcase.

    It was getting closer to the Spring Festival, and the dense crowd was scary. The four of them found the sleeper box, and immediately sat down and gasped for breath. They were really tired.

    The train moved slowly, and looking out through the train window, a large golden glow fell from the sky like thousands of golden arrows, dreamy and romantic.

    Jiang Nuan was in a good mood to appreciate it, and at this moment several people chatted casually.

    Li Yuanyuan said: "I'll be home tomorrow. I'm thinking about my parents, brother and sister-in-law. Hehe, I think the express delivery should be home. It's been a week. When I get home tomorrow, I will share the gifts I bought. They must like it! Nuannuan , you bought so many things for your husband, he must be so happy!"

    Jiang Nuan just put the big white rabbit milk candy in his mouth, and was so frightened by Li Yuanyuan's words that he almost swallowed it.

    Counting the days, Xu Yan, he...he returned home from the assessment the day before yesterday, and she was slapped in the face one by one when she verbally said that she missed him, hated him, and waited for him obediently.

    During the week he was away, she had a great time in Shanghai, except that she would miss him on the first day of shopping, and when she bought clothes, pants, and shoes, she would think about whether he looked good in her mind, and in the next few days She completely forgot about her dear husband.

    But I thought about it on the first day? not enough? Then she immediately misses him right now, thinking that she really misses him, wondering how he did in the exam, whether he was tired, whether he ate well there, slept soundly... the more she thought about it, the more she thought about him. Much, also want to see her dear husband immediately.

    ...

    Just two days ago, Xu Yan and a group of soldiers who went to other provinces to participate in the assessment took the train back to Beijing.

    Since the assessment place is not far from Beijing, and it only takes 5 hours by train, they were assigned hard seats.

    There are three soldiers sitting next to and facing Xu Yan. They are at the same level as Xu Yan, and their grades are slightly older than Xu Yan. They are all affiliated to the Beijing Army but not in the headquarters. The Beijing Military Region has four major regiments, which are located in There are four areas in the southeast, northwest, and the first regiment is the headquarters. It is located in Xicheng, which is Xu Yan's army.

    The team leader sitting opposite was named Li Dazhuang. Looking at Xu Yan's expression, he felt that Xu Yan was no longer as cold as usual when he was in the assessment site. Although he was not smiling now, there was a little joy in his eyebrows and eyes.

    Li Dazhuang remembered passing Xu Yan's bed when he was resting in the dormitory. Xu Yan was sitting quietly on the bed, holding a photo in his hand, with the corners of his mouth slightly raised. He had good eyesight, and glanced at the photo. A young girl, beautiful and delicate, very good-looking! He originally wanted to use the girl in the photo as an entry point, and wanted to chat with Xu Yan to relieve his boredom.