Chapter 57

One week before the Spring Festival, a new store of "Weiyi" opened.

    The location of the new store is very close to the junction of the intersection of Xuanming Street, which is an excellent location with the largest flow of people.

    The decoration of the store was completed from December to February next year.

    "Weiyi" should follow the brand line, the grade is above the middle level, and the main style is light and familiar. It is a style between girls and mature women, which is generous and elegant without losing the sweetness of girls.

    The external image of the store is obviously very important. When decorating, she chose log color and milky white as the keynote of the store. The original wooden floor, milky white wall paint, and lighting decoration make the atmosphere feel full.

    The door face is a bright and quiet large glass window, bright and airy. There are several prop models in the glass window of the clothing store, and the clothes on the models are the main costumes in the store.

    Jiang Nuan and Zhou Xiangyu originally shared the profits of the store between seven and three because they were partners, but now that "Weiyi" came out of the clothing alley, it was all due to Jiang Nuan. Zhou Xiangyu insisted on canceling this distribution method. It is far more than what she paid, and she is not qualified to share this pie.

    She just wants to help Jiang Nuan, be Jiang Nuan's right-hand assistant and employee, and contribute to the development of "Weiyi".

    So now, the two have become an employment relationship. Zhou Xiangyu is the owner of the "Weiyi" clothing store. The store also employs four employees, and Wu Xiaotao is in charge of training them.

    Nowadays, the service attitude of salespersons in department stores and supply and marketing cooperatives is generally very poor. In the sales industry of later generations, the service attitude in the store determines the success or failure of the enterprise. As the saying goes: "What you sell is not a product, but a service attitude." Therefore, Jiang Nuan has particularly high requirements for the service attitude of the shop assistants.

    The store is divided into several areas, such as dresses, trousers, skirts, tops, etc., which are hung on floor-to-ceiling hangers in a patchwork pattern. The classification is clear, so that customers can choose the clothes they want at a glance.

    A row of small fitting rooms is installed on one side of the wall, and the full-length mirror is fixed on the door of the fitting room.

    In the store, she specially placed soft chairs for customers to rest.

    The clothes designed by Jiang Nuan are designed according to the store's "light and familiar style". Clothes need to be mass-produced in batches. The small workshop in the tailor shop is too small, and the clothing making places and equipment are limited. Now that the shop has changed, the clothing factory of course Gotta update.

    During the renovation of the new store, Jiang Nuan purposely closed the store in Garment Alley for a few days, and was busy with Zhou Xiangyu and Wu Xiaotao looking around for factories for sale. Finally, after thousands of selections and various comparisons, they finally bought a place away from home. I bought a factory in an industrial area near Xuanming Street.

    After buying the factory building, Jiang Nuan also went to a residential area with a good environment around Xuanming Street, and bought several sets of commercial houses in the sales center where the real estate was on sale.

    After Zhou Xiangyu and Wu Xiaotao accompanied Jiang Nuan to go through various procedures and sign the contract agreement for the purchase of the maternity room, Jiang Nuan wanted to go to the real estate to look at the house on a whim, so they went with her.