Chapter 13

Jiang Nuan looked at the man standing in front of him in shock. There was a black mole on his left eyebrow, a single eyelid, and the smell of a white-faced scholar. Isn't this appearance characteristic of helping the heroine to expand her career in the early stage of "Rebirth of the Army's Wife's Counterattack", After the heroine's career took off, she went south to start her own business. Is it Lin Ping, a wealthy businessman who successfully returned to work closely with the heroine?

    Lin Ping described in the book is a black five who was reported by his stepmother for raiding his home. At that time, he lived in poverty and poverty after his home was raided. His grandfather was tortured by illness, his younger brother was young, and after his grandfather died, he changed from a young master who had no worries about food and clothing to a young master. A vendor who sells food on the black market. However, he is very business-minded, otherwise he would not have eaten the first batch of big house crabs and became a well-known wealthy businessman.

    But isn't the progress bar of the heroine's career line drawn a lot now? It stands to reason that the heroine and Lin Ping should be working together now, and Lin Ping is still at home to recuperate, and he has not yet become a trader, which means that he has not known the heroine yet?

    It's amazing! Why is this plot so messed up?

    Is it because of the butterfly effect in this world caused by the incompatibility between her entry and the rebirth of the heroine? She doesn't understand either, so let's see.

    But looking at Lin Ping's current embarrassment, she can help the future rich man in front of her. The author writes a lot about Lin Ping in the book. She can be regarded as an important promoter of the heroine's career line. She reads books. At that time, I admired him very much. He had the perseverance to bend and stretch, and finally avenged the miserable stepmother.

    The point is that he and the heroine are just a simple business partnership. The book does not write about his emotional line. After all, he is only a small supporting role, but instead, his family line is highlighted. He has trained his younger brother into a national scientific researcher. Talent, the most troubled thing in life is that after his house was raided, his grandfather's health deteriorated, but he was deeply in hatred and did not take the responsibility of taking care of his grandfather. In the end, his grandfather was tortured to death by illness because he had no money for medical treatment, and his grandfather died. It was only later that he came to his senses, but it was all too late. After becoming a billionaire, he has been doing public welfare, which was rare in that era.

    At that time, she felt very immersed in the book and felt very uncomfortable. Now that she is wearing this book, she wants to stretch out her hand to help him, and doesn't want him to regret it for the rest of her life. This may be because she doesn't want his grandfather to die, or to be precise, it may be because she hopes that every family relationship will have a good ending.

    But she is not a great virgin, and she ignores despicable and shameless people. In fact, she also has her own scheming. Even if Lin Ping will become a wealthy businessman in the future, she thought that it would be good to have personal connections.

    Jiang Nuan replied, "It doesn't matter if you do your best." After that, Jiang Nuan handed the cloth bag to Lin Ping, and she replaced the contents with a small bag of flour, fine rice, some vegetables and fruits, etc. There were still 20 yuan.

    Seeing Lin Ping's puzzled face, she said, "There's some food in there."

    "I can't ask for it!" Lin Ping stared at Jiang Nuan, who covered his face with only one pair of eyes exposed. He immediately refused and accepted the charity from a stranger. Can't do it! His face flushed, as if he had been insulted.