Chapter 42

Jiang Nuan is currently working in the Propaganda Department with fixed working and off-duty hours. The work content is small and it is very leisurely. The salary level is the average salary in the city, 42 yuan. Jiang Nuan is really not satisfied, but this salary and this job also make many people Hot-eyed, after all, there are fewer pits and more radishes now.

    Counting it, she has been doing it for 2 months, and everyone started fishing after finishing their work. For example, Li Yuanyuan and Zhuang Yan recently brought their study materials to read.

    In addition to designing wedding dresses for Li Hongying recently, she also drew several clothes and bag design drawings with great inspiration. She plans to make some ready-made clothes and bags for sale. Now that women's awareness of beauty has awakened, she is learning design again. Yes, although she is only in her sophomore year, she has always had a big V blogger who pays attention to many clothes and designs before she loves beauty. She is still very confident in her aesthetics and professional level.

    She is thinking about quitting her job recently, because this job has no room for her to realize her personal value, and she is not what she likes. She still likes to design and produce more beautiful clothes to satisfy more people's desire for beauty. Pursue.

    But when I think about the job my family has worked so hard to find for her, and the jobs my family members do are in public institutions, if I quit my job rashly and engage in speculative, unscrupulous capitalist behavior, I am afraid that my family will not be able to accept it. , and may implicate them.

    After all, people who do business now are still not seen in the light, so it is better to wait and see, and when the time comes to enter the university and reform and open up, they will be able to do business aboveboard. Now she still takes her time and works secretly. First draw the design, then go to a tailor to mass-produce some, and then find a way to sell them after they are done.

    Jiang Nuan's small plan is cracking, accumulating funds, saving money to buy shops and houses, and then slowly expand her business in the future to achieve the goal of becoming a rich woman as soon as possible.

    ...

    Jiang Nuan got off work early in the afternoon. Since returning to the city, she bought a lot of clothes, some of which were made by herself, and some were made by the tailor recommended by her aunt.

    The location of the tailor shop is relatively remote, and only a widow and her daughter are running the business. The widow is called Sister Yu, and her name is Zhou Xiangyu. She is 38 years old and has a cheerful personality. Her daughter is the same age as Jiang Nuan, and only mother and daughter run the shop. A small tailor shop, this is how she makes a living. Sister Yu is very good at craftsmanship, but because people in this era like to tear cloth and make clothes by themselves, the business of the tailor shop is relatively bleak, and almost all of them rely on regular customers to patronize the business.

    After getting off work, Jiang Nuan took a few recent design drafts to the tailor shop. She often came to the shop to make clothes. Zhou Xiangyu and her daughter Wu Xiaotao knew Jiang Nuan very well. like her.

    When Jiang Nuan entered, Zhou Xiangyu was stepping on the sewing machine, and Wu Xiaotao was dozing off on the counter next to her. Seeing Jiang Nuan came, Wu Xiaotao's sleepiness left immediately, and she greeted her enthusiastically: "Nuan Nuan, here to do it again." Clothes?"

    Jiang Nuan smiled and said, "Yes, I want to discuss something with you."

    After Zhou Xiangyu finished her work, she heard Jiang Nuan's conversation and asked in confusion, "What's the matter