Chapter 72

During the Spring Festival this year, red lacquer gates of every household in Qingshi Lane were pasted with red-hot couplets, and red lanterns were hung at the gates. It was extraordinarily festive. Everyone had a very happy and lively time this year. Perhaps it was because many intellectuals were rehabilitated, □□ The college entrance examination is over and the college entrance examination resumes. Everyone feels that the future is promising, and the world is full of fireworks.

    ...

    One week before the start of school, Li Hongying and Tang Xue rushed to her house at the same time as if they had made an appointment.     The two were panting after running, Jiang Nuan

    poured two cups of warm water and handed them to them, wondering: "What's the matter, why are you in such a hurry?"

Gossipy face continued: "Nuannuan! Something big happened in the army! Guess what? It's even more exciting than reading a storybook!"

    Tang Xue was also very excited, Jiang Nuan could feel that she was completely free from bad things. Feeling, her curiosity was aroused, and she said anxiously: "Don't be fooled, just say it!"

    Li Hongying said in detail, and Tang Xue added on the side.

    It turned out that Zhang Xin and Zhao Zhenyang were the protagonists of this major event.

    The thing is like this, Li Hongying and Zhang Xin are in the same family building and on the same floor. Early in the morning, everyone in the building just got up to wash in the corridor, when they saw the Disciplinary Committee, the leaders and other big figures who were still there. A public security officer in uniform blocked Zhao Zhenyang's door and knocked on the door with serious expressions.

    The solemn atmosphere enveloped the entire family building, and the people in the building were silent for a moment. They all stopped their movements, looked around and listened carefully to what they said.

    When Zhao Zhenyang and Zhang Xin heard the knock on the door, they opened the door with sleepy faces. When they saw a crowd of people standing outside the door, their pupils trembled. They woke up instantly as if they had been splashed with cold water in this cold weather. The two were frightened. His blood was gone.

    After being dazed for a moment, Zhao Zhenyang pretended to be calm and asked: "Comrade for Discipline Inspection, Army Commander, Comrade Public Security, what's the matter?"

    The disciplinary committee looked at them sternly, with an awe-inspiring sternness, "You have been reported for using your power for personal gain, and Comrade Zhang Xin was reported for intentionally murdering others, please follow us to accept the investigation. "

    Zhang Xin's face changed suddenly, his legs shook like chaff, and Zhao Zhenyang's legs went limp and he fell directly to the ground.

    Everyone in the family building witnessed the scene where Zhao Zhenyang and Zhang Xin were taken away. When they saw them leave, the building became noisy and discussed. Did the police come? What did they do?

    Li Hongying was very curious and gossiped with the military wife in the building for a long time.

    Among the gossiping crowd, a military wife seemed to be at odds with Zhang Xin, gloating:

    "I only know that Zhang Xin is being stalked by a man with broken legs. I went to the black market several times to buy vegetables and saw Zhang Xin selling dim sum at a black market stall. , although she is very disguised, but I just recognized her. In the past few months, I found a man with a broken foot who often went to Zhang Xin’s stall to ask for money. I also heard that man say something like pushing him off the cliff He took his life back without dying, and he said something about harming people and fat women. He must have caught Zhang Xin, right? I don’t understand. Did you kill someone?" The