Chapter 38

Jiang Nuan went to work in the morning and distributed the dried fruits made from the fruits in the space to Li Yuanyuan and Zhuang Yan during this time.

    There was a big extra for Li Yuanyuan, and Jiang Nuan explained: "This one is for your sister-in-law."

    Li Yuanyuan grinned, and said with a smile: "Wow! Nuannuan, you are so kind! You are worthy of my kindness." Sister, I would like to thank you on behalf of my sister-in-law. My sister-in-law must be very happy! My brother can’t find fruits and vegetables of the same quality as you bought in the black market, and my sister-in-law’s morning sickness reaction is severe. The dried fruit you gave me was taken home for my sister-in-law to eat. After eating, she had a lot of appetizers! Nuan Nuan, you are my sister-in-law’s lucky star! My sister-in-law also specially told me to wait for her to give birth, when the child is full moon You must go! She wants to thank you very much!"

    Jiang Nuan waved her hand: "There is no need to thank you, I'm so shy, I didn't do anything, when the baby is full moon, Yanyan and I will definitely go, stick to it Happiness!"

    Li Yuanyuan jokingly said, "Hey, happy? Are you in such a hurry to marry your brother Jun? Give him monkeys?"

    Zhuang Yan also had the same cheap swish emoji.

    Seeing the two of them, Jiang Nuan looked at her as if it was a big deal to join in the fun.

    It hurts them both for nothing!

    These two little villains love to tease her and make her blush! She won't let them succeed!

    She blinked her eyes and said contrivedly: "Hey, I forgot that you two should be the first to enjoy the happiness. You have to work hard to find the one you like soon. Ouch, I'm so sorry, I have a date." !"

    The corners of Li Yuanyuan and Zhuang Yan's mouths froze instantly!

    This little devil!

    He Wenjie passed by pretending to be watery, squinted at the direction where they were laughing together, and said "cut".

    At the desk in the back, Yu Dan silently listened to the words of Jiang Nuan and the three of them. When she heard Li Yuanyuan's words teasing Jiang Nuan, her whole body immediately tensed up, her fists tightly twisted the hem of her clothes, her eyes were cold Staring at Jiang Nuan intently, as if trying to break her into pieces.

    ...

    After playing around for a while during the break, Jiang Nuan returned to his station and started working.

    During this period, she always felt that Youdao stared at her coldly like a poisonous snake.

    Jiang Nuan frowned and looked over according to the feeling, and met Yu Dan's gloomy eyes, she was stunned.

    The reason is that Yu Dan's dazed and sluggish appearance today is too different from his usual perfect image of the gentle little white lotus and the gentle Xie Huayu.

    The already thin cheeks sunk in, his face was sallow and gloomy, and he was much older and haggard. He stared at her without blinking, like a thriller.

    Jiang Nuan knew why, but she didn't expect the situation to be much more serious than she thought. This woman might be crazy.

    She also stared back at her, wake up! Enough is enough you!

    Yu Dan felt that Jiang Nuan's look seemed provocative. Looking at the back of Jiang Nuan's head, she suddenly showed a mysterious and weird smile.