Chapter 39

Group office.

    "Captain, someone is looking for you at the door, it's a lady named Jiang Nuan." Zhang Feng, a young soldier standing guard, reported to Xu Yan.

    When he was standing guard just now, a very pretty girl with red lips and white teeth, wearing a light blue dress and two braids, came to ask if they could call her Xu Yan, and gave her name. In the end, she was sweet. smiled at them.

    He could see clearly that a group of iron-blooded tough guys were made shy by a beautiful girl's smile, and their faces burst into red!

    He couldn't help but wonder if the girl who looked like a fairy might be the leader's target? Otherwise, how could he see the head's indifferent face suddenly softened, and he got up quickly and ran out, hurry up!

    Only Zhang Feng was left in the office, frozen in place in a daze.

    He still couldn't believe it in his heart, the head of the team is a cold-faced Hades!

    He shook his head and rubbed his eyes, maybe he misread it, the leader is soft? How could he think so, he is crazy!

    Xu Yan was transferred from Shankara's army a month ago, and his position was still at the regiment level. A group of soldiers were very unconvinced, especially the soldiers assigned to Xu Yan's subordinates, heck, including him was also very unconvinced.

    What they were dissatisfied with was that Xu Yan was only 22 years old, too young, just two years older than him, and there were many soldiers older than Xu Yan in the team! Why did he assume the post of the regiment as soon as he came, and he had to obey his orders. In short, a group of iron-blooded tough guys, the soldiers who had a bad temper were very dissatisfied, and they wondered if Xu Yan had a background and walked out the back door. A group of people turned up angrily protest.

    But after seeing Xu Yan's skill and meritorious deeds, all the soldiers were stunned in admiration. In the face of absolute strength, everything is false, and their attitude towards Xu Yan has changed a hundred and eighty degrees, let alone Xu Yan. They are very stable, and there is nothing wrong with their personality except for a little coldness. They are really convinced.

    But there is one bad thing, that is, the training intensity is really terrible.

    Just a while ago, for some reason, the head of the group always took them to train with a calm face. The training was so intense that they were as tired as grandchildren, but they had to grit their teeth and persist because the head of the group also trained with them. They also practiced harder than them and were more tired than them, so they didn't dare to complain, they only dared to complain in private, calling the head of the team a cold-faced Hades.

    The head of the group has a long and handsome face, but his temper is too cold, especially for women.

    I heard that there are several daughters of military wives who are of the right age for the regimental commander in the military building, as well as several young female soldiers in the army, and they secretly ask them for information about the regimental commander!

    Sima Zhao's heart is well known to passers-by, and some bold ones showed it directly, hard ones and soft ones went up together, but the head of the group still looked indifferent. Pity the fragrance and cherish the jade!

    The girls' enthusiasm can be said to be in vain!

    A group of them were also curious in private, what would a person like the regiment leader look like in a relationship? Could it be that his face is also cold! Is there a girl who can stand it? !