Chapter 12

Jiang Nuan's sprained foot healed within two days, and then he and the big guy went into a heated double-robbing battle.

    Except for the sudden heavy rain that day, the sun was shining brightly every day, and the sun was very hot. The process of harvesting was also progressing smoothly. Today, the harvesting was successfully completed, and all the sun-dried grains were properly put into the granary. This year's grain output is very good, much higher than the previous year, and it is far from reaching the target. After going to the grain station to pay the public grain, there should be a lot of surplus. After this year's autumn harvest, the grain that can be distributed by the end of the year will definitely not Little, at least I won't be hungry anymore, everyone's heart is full of joy when they think of this.

    Although the two guns are fortunate and everyone has become black and thin, they have made a lot of money in the past two weeks, and everyone has a bright smile on their faces, as happy as the New Year.

    No, after the double guns, the big guys are all shouting that they will go to the county town tomorrow morning to go to the county market to buy things, and stop by the state-run restaurant to have a good meal to make up for the lack of body.

    So the next morning, everyone got up earlier than the chickens, and a group of people stood at the entrance of the village waiting for the donkey cart to take them to the county seat.

    Jiang Nuan paid attention and didn't see the heroine. She recalled the contents of the book. It seems that the heroine usually chooses to go when there are few people, so as to reduce the possibility of exposure. She guessed that the aunties were too gossip all the way last time. I'm asking things, I'm afraid of being exposed. That's fine, she won't encounter it when she finds a chance to go to the black market. She always feels that the heroine is gloomy, which makes her panic.

    The mountain road is still bumpy, and the buttocks are still sore, and Jiang Nuan still can't stand the sourness of the bumps. Except for the old educated youths Li Hongying and Zhang Bin, they were chatting with a group of aunts in a calm manner. The new educated youths were about to vomit, and this time, the donkey cart was not like the last time. The tractor took more than an hour to get to the county seat. It will take at least two hours for the donkey cart to go there, so I don't feel like I'll love you anymore.

    In the second half, Cheng Jiang Nuan was already used to it, and was still in the mood to appreciate the scenery in the mountains. Now that the sun has not yet risen, the morning breeze is slightly blowing on his face, which is quite comfortable.

    Unknowingly, he came to the county seat, and he returned at the same time as usual.

    After the last experience and knowing the location of the black market, Jiang Nuan plans to go to the black market to sell the fruits and vegetables in the space. The fruits and vegetables in her space have already matured, and the trees are full of fruits. Fortunately, the fruits and vegetables are not picked or not in the space. It will be rotten, or she will die of pain.

    Recently, she hid in bed and ate a lot of them. The fruits were big and sweet, and they didn't get tired of eating them. They also supplemented vitamins, so she didn't get much darker after taking them. Although it is possible that her physique is not tanning.

    She can feel that her body has improved a lot. In addition to fruit, she drinks a bottle of milk every day, and occasionally sneaks out a chicken leg from the space bungalow to eat. She is young and resilient, and her nutrition keeps up. The physique is naturally not bad.

    It was early now. She followed Li Hongying, Su Xiaoyue and the others to buy meat smoothly at the supply and marketing agency. Jiang Nuan asked if they had the will to go to the black market, but she couldn't say anything. It was exactly what she wanted. things are exposed.