Chapter 40

In the office, Xu Yan was coaxing and coaxing, the delicate baby in his arms was screaming and hungry, and he was about to put her down to eat.

    Unexpectedly, his delicate baby wrapped his arms around his neck, and said to him in a soft voice with a hoarse voice after crying: "No, I want you to just hug me like this."

    At this moment, her eyes were red Like a poor little rabbit, her upturned nose is also red, especially at the tip of her nose. The eyelashes are long and curled, slender and thick, and the eyes that have cried are watery, looking at him without blinking.

    His heart went numb, he let out a "hmm", he easily picked her up with his firm and strong arms, and walked to the place where the food was placed.

    He bent down and was about to put her down, but she tightly wrapped her arms around his neck, her face pressed against his neck, and she didn't intend to come down at all.

    He put her on his lap helplessly, and consciously picked up vegetables to feed her. She opened her mouth in a cooperative "ah", enjoying his service with peace of mind.

    After Xu Yan happily fed her, he quickly cleaned up the rest of the food, and the delicate baby in his arms sat obediently on his lap, leaning against his chest quietly.

    After he finished his meal, he lowered his eyes and found that the person in his arms had fallen asleep with his eyes closed.

    He leaned back on the chair, watched her sleeping face intently, and then carefully reached out to hold her hand.

    The jade-like skin is crystal clear, delicate and moist, and there is a clear blue mark on the wrist.

    He had already applied medicated oil to her when he coaxed her just now, but every time he looked at it, his heart would feel tight and ache, and his throat would be dry and astringent. He stroked it gently with his fingertips.

    Today, he lost control frequently, he couldn't stand Jiang Nuan giving other men her eyes, he only hoped that she only had him in her eyes. Before meeting Jiang Nuan, his heart had always been as calm as water, and there had never been any strong fluctuations. He felt that he might die alone forever.

    He firmly believes that he does not need any emotional needs between a man and a woman. After his father died, his mother remarried in a blink of an eye. He has seen through this cheap and hypocritical love, and feels that the relationship between a man and a woman is just a thing. So, if you don't have it, you don't have it, so he is very resistant to the fact that his grandfather is trying to find a partner for him. He has no feeling in his heart and doesn't want to delay other girls.

    Ever since he met Jiang Nuan, he found that his heart is not always calm, it will be uncontrollably hot, swollen, sour, sweet, and weak.

    He found that he was very possessive, and also had various emotions such as out-of-control impulsiveness, sadness, jealousy, anger, and agitation. In short, he had a damn need for emotional needs.

    Jiang Nuan woke up after sleeping in his arms for a while, and when she opened her eyes, she saw the man's dark eyes looking at her intently, and his hand was still gently held by him.

    Her emotions had already been digested, and it wasn't a big deal at first, but a certain Scorpio man was jealous, causing her, the twin, to die of grievance.

    This sullen man, he wouldn't say anything until he was finally forced to bear it.

    But he was still a little secretly happy, which showed that he cared about her very much.