Chapter 3 Farce

With the first rooster crowing, the villagers and educated youths of Qingshan Village gradually woke up from their sleep, and a new day of work began again.

    Jiang Nuan was also awakened by the movement of the educated youth to get up. She had never woken up so early before, but now the genius is a little brighter.

    However, she still accepted her fate. She felt that her health was much better, and she was not as uncomfortable as yesterday. It was time to go to work. It was only the third day of going to the countryside, so she still had to work if she could, so as not to be talked about by others.

    She quickly put on her clothes and shoes. By the way, I picked up the mirror and comb that the original owner had placed on the small broken cabinet.

    The long smooth black hair was draped over the shoulders, and the bangs were hung in the middle of the ears, revealing a delicate forehead. The whole face can be seen clearly in the mirror.

    With almond eyes and a beautiful nose, bright eyes and white teeth, and a small and delicate oval face, but due to malnutrition, the fair skin is slightly pale and colorless.

    She was taken aback.

    Isn't that her?

    Since the original body is only 16 years old this year, his face looks a little greener than the original self, but he really looks exactly the same as himself, even the position of the small tear mole at the corner of the eye is exactly the same.

    Is this the other self in this world?

    Is it so amazing?

    Maybe when I read this novel myself, all this is destined.

    She hurriedly braided a popular braid. The slight difference was that she braided a lazy and fluffy fishbone braid that was very popular in later generations.

    On the forehead, the small hair on the temples was plucked off, and the already delicate little face was even more sweet and lovely.

    After cleaning up, she picked up the enamel cup and squatted on the threshold in front of the room like an educated youth in the dormitory to brush her teeth.

    "Come for breakfast soon." Li Hongying shouted loudly from the kitchen.

    Jiang Nuan glanced at the pot on the stove, sweet potato porridge, less sweet potato, less porridge, which one is full? There is also a plate of wild vegetables that have just been taken without oil and water.

    She really wanted to cry, but she didn't expect that she would be so greedy for the soy milk fritters and pork buns that she used to eat for breakfast.

    Fortunately, there is still a baby space. In the future, you can secretly add a meal when no one is there, otherwise, how can a foodie who is keen on food live!

    She was crying in her heart, but she still calmly scooped a spoonful of sweet potato porridge and held it on the simple dining table.

    Harm, people are iron, rice is steel, and you will be hungry if you don't eat a meal!

    At this time, a simple and old round table was full of people, including Jiang Nuan, there were exactly ten people, all of whom were educated youths from Qingshan Village.

    There are six female educated youths and four male educated youths.

    Among them, female educated youths Li Hongying, Jiang Xiuxia and male educated youths Chen Bin and Zhang Jijun were educated youths who went to the countryside a few years ago. Originally, there were more than a few educated youths, but some educated youths could not survive these difficult and difficult days, so they found young girls of school age in the village early He became a family, gave birth to a few children, and took root in the village like this. There are also some educated youths who have the ability to return to the city long ago.