Chapter 28

Jiang Nuan returned to the educated youth point and temporarily suppressed the discomfort in her heart. In order to divert her attention, she went into the kitchen to prepare for tonight's big meal.

    " My

    God, why is it so fragrant!" Li Hongying smelled the fragrance of the courtyard as soon as she entered the door, and she sniffed hard.

    Zhao Xiangqian swallowed his saliva: "Damn it! Did Jiang Zhiqing make something delicious again?" A

    group of people rushed straight to the kitchen.

    I saw that the table was full of delicious food, including fish and meat, with all the colors, flavors, and flavors.

    Jiang Nuan came over with the last plate of freshly fried vegetables and smiled, "I just made it when you come back, don't be stunned, sit down and eat!"

    "Nuannuan, why are you doing so much? Vegetables?" Su Xiaoyue pulled Jiang Nuan's hand.

    "I'm leaving tomorrow morning, I just want to do something good for everyone."

    Thinking that Jiang Nuan would be leaving tomorrow, the atmosphere suddenly became low.

    "We do what we want to do. We also want to come back early to do it for you." Li Hongying's voice was a little low.

    Jiang Nuan pretended to be relaxed: "Oh! Everyone makes the same, I make it so delicious, don't you want to eat it? Hurry up and sit down, it's not parting, we

    'll see you later!" "Okay! Gather in the city! Jiang Zhiqing, I'm drooling looking at this meal, thank you, then I'll...you're welcome!" After speaking, Zhao Xiangqian took a mouthful of meat and ate it fragrantly.

    "I hope we will meet again in the future!" The

    atmosphere became hot again, and this meal was very enjoyable to eat, eat and chat.

    ...

    The next morning, Jiang Nuan got up early, but when he opened the bed curtains, he saw that everyone's bed curtains were open, but no one was there.

    Jiang Nuan walked out in a daze, and found that everyone was making breakfast in full swing.

    Seeing Jiang Nuan, Li Hongying hurriedly pulled her to the table and muttered, "Nuan Nuan, this is the freshly made millet porridge, eat it quickly, and we don't have anything to give you, just give it to you. You made some dry food, it's a bit sloppy, don't dislike it, you can eat it when you're hungry on the train later..."

    Jiang Nuan looked at the millet porridge in front of him, his eyes were hot, and he choked: "Thank you..."

    " Damn! What's the matter, let's help you carry your luggage out!"

    Jiang Nuan finished his breakfast, returned to the dormitory, and gave the prepared gifts to everyone.

    The educated youth were stunned, Jiang Nuan held back tears, and raised the corner of his mouth: "Thank you for your care for so long, this is a little bit of my heart, I hope you like it, and this stack of books, I'll leave it to you, Study hard..." The

    female educated youth looked down at the things Jiang Nuan gave, her eyes were red, Su Xiaoyue hugged Jiang Nuan reluctantly, "Nuan Nuan, I don't want you to go..."

    Jiang Nuan touched comfortably Touching her head, "It's not that I can't see you again, okay, I should go..."

    Everyone helped carry the luggage. Jiang Nuan didn't have much luggage, only a box and a bag. They sent them to the entrance of the village and took them The things were put on the donkey cart, and the village chief and the others also came to see them off.