Chapter 74

In the afternoon, Xu Yan came out of the bathroom with Jiang Nuan in his arms, and put her under the quilt. He kissed her blush cheeks and lips with satisfaction, and whispered, "I'll cook, and you will rest for a while." Because of that incident, his voice was deep and hoarse at the moment, and Jiang Nuan's ears were warmed up.

    Thinking of the madness just now, she pushed away the man who was pecking and kissing her face, and glanced at him: "I'm so hungry, hurry up and cook."

    Seeing his back walking out of the room, Jiang Nuan pulled up the quilt to cover him head.

    She is still very ashamed now. Fortunately, the buildings in the community are scattered. There is a green landscape in front of the balcony of this building. It is cold now, and few people stop to stay.

    Fortunately, the lower part of the balcony is made of frosted glass, and the clothes on the upper body have not been completely removed. A certain smelly man knows how to use the furniture in the house to cover it, otherwise... Hehe, he is really dead!

    Before marrying Xu Yan, she felt that his whole body was full of abstinence, his black eyes were indifferent, unsmiling, indifferent and self-absorbed, she teased him bit by bit, teasing and teasing, she never thought that he could bear it so much, all the way to his body Tensioned, red eyes, and blue veins exposed, they will not go beyond it, only dare to taste it.

    After getting married, he completely turned into a ferocious wolf. As long as the two of them are in the same space, he likes to hug her wall and hold her high. He is enthusiastic and domineering. Difficult poses and embarrassing places, if she doesn't agree, he will turn into a torturer and try everything.

    Really sweet and shy.

    The two quarreled wildly for several hours, didn't eat lunch, and it was almost four o'clock now, thinking that she would go back to school after dinner, she put on her clothes, got out of bed and went to the kitchen to have a meeting with Xu Yanduo.

    Walking to the door of the kitchen, she saw the man wearing a cute apron she made, with the sleeves rolled up to reveal a section of his strong forearm, who was skillfully flipping the pan, looking at his earnest side face while cooking, Jiang Nuan was caught. Fascinated, it's no wonder that the man who can cook is the most attractive, she feels that he is shining now.

    At the same time, she felt extremely happy in her heart. She couldn't help but hugged his waist tightly from behind, put her face on his back, and acted like a baby to him: "Brother, your fried dishes are delicious, why are you so capable and so good?" Ah..."

    Xu Yan looked down at the white and tender hands on his waist, and listening to her sweet words, his brows stretched, his eyes smiled, and the corners of his mouth curled up. He whispered: "You're hungry, I'll fry it." This dish is ready to eat."

    Jiang Nuan turned into a clingy person, hugging him for a moment and never letting go, whenever he went to get something, she would hug him, never leaving, like a human pendant.

    When the food was set on the table, Jiang Nuan immediately sat on Xu Yan's lap, which was her exclusive throne, and held his left hand to let him wrap around her and stick to her abdomen, so that he could give it to her. Enough care and warmth.

    Xu Yan let out a muffled laugh, the delicate baby was clinging to him, his heart was filled with joy, he picked up a rib with his right hand and blew it, touched his lips to test the temperature, and held it to her mouth when it was no longer hot.

    Jiang Nuan ate it into her mouth in one bite, and after tasting the delicacy, she happily shook her calf, looked at Xu Yan with bright eyes, and boasted: "It's so delicious, even better than what I made. , you are my fairy husband, I love you so much..."