Chapter 78

In the Beijing Hospital, Jiang Nuan sat on a chair in the corridor of the hospital with a list in her hand, with a lot of thoughts in her mind.

    The doctor's words echoed in his mind.

    "Seven weeks pregnant, in good health, and the twins' fetal heart rate is normal."

    Later, the doctor explained the pregnancy precautions, but she didn't listen to a word, and her mind was in a mess. How could she be pregnant? And she was pregnant with two!

    Obviously Xu Yan wears it every time she does it...

    But she also knows that no contraceptive method can achieve 100% contraceptive effect.

    But it was too sudden and unreal. She never thought about pregnancy, at least she is still in school now, and she will not put pregnancy on the agenda for a few years. Although grandpa wanted to hug his grandson very much, but He has never urged her, let alone Xu Yan. He has always focused on her wishes. She is still young and not ready to become a mother...

    Why did she come to the hospital for an examination? It has to start from this morning. Speaking of.

    This morning, she felt tight in her chest. She got up early and went for a walk in the park after washing.

    She walked by and heard the first mother talking about her daughter-in-law's pregnancy, saying that her daughter-in-law hadn't had her period for two months and didn't think about pregnancy. If she didn't vomit and dizzy yesterday and went to the hospital for an examination, she would know that she was pregnant. 10 weeks.

    After all, the aunt patted her chest in fear, saying that her daughter-in-law's work is intense and her temper is careless, and she is really afraid of knocking... After

    talking for a long time, the aunt also glanced at the watch on her wrist, and said: With a smile on his lips, he said that he would go to the vegetable market earlier to buy meat and bones, and he would make soup for his daughter-in-law to nourish her body.

    The aunts around congratulated her repeatedly, and talked about a lot of things to pay attention to during pregnancy and nourishing foods for pregnant women.

    Jiang Nuan's heart skipped a beat after listening to one ear. She suddenly realized that she didn't come to her period last month. She was very busy because of the final week, so she didn't care. A hunch.

    I simply came to the hospital for an examination, listening to the fetal heart rate, blood test and urine test, and ordinary B-ultrasound. After a process, as expected, I was pregnant.

    Jiang Nuan sat in the hospital for a while before leaving. She was very upset and didn't want to go home, so she wandered aimlessly in the big park next to the hospital. Today is cloudy, the sun is not out, and there is still a bit of wind. It's not too hot, and there are still people picnicking and flying kites on the lawn in the park, almost all young parents with their children.

    Jiang Nuan found a chair and sat down quietly looking at the cute kid running wildly and laughing. Her mood was a bit complicated. Who doesn't like human cubs, but the key is to let her give birth, she is afraid.

    There are many women who fear marriage and childbirth in the future. The marriage rate and birth rate of the population are getting lower and lower. It has also aroused heated discussions on the Internet and is frequently searched. Comments, every time you watch, add a little trick for fear of life.

    She looks scared, let alone giving birth, and now she is not painless... It really gets worse the more I think about it.

    "It's going to rain, pack up your things!" The