Chapter 52

After Zhang Feng left, Xu Yan, who was leaning on the hospital bed, stared at the door without blinking.

    After an unknown amount of time, the door that had not moved at all finally made a "crack".

    Xu Yan's heart moved slightly, and he even unconsciously held his breath.

    The door opened, and from the end of summer to the beginning of autumn to the current cold early winter, after four months, the sweet baby he was thinking of was standing at the door, where he could see it.

    Seeing the two people's sticky eyes, Zhang Feng withdrew wisely and closed the door behind him.

    Seeing Jiang Nuan still standing there, Xu Yan called her softly: "Nuan Nuan." Seeing that the

    baby's eyes were getting redder and tears were falling, Xu Yan's heart felt as if tens of thousands of needles were piercing her. Stuck, he turned over the quilt, trying to get out of bed, walk to her and hug her.

    At this time, Jiaobaobei shouted at him angrily: "Don't move! You dare to move even if you are injured!" The angry voice was full of tears.

    Xu Yan immediately coaxed: "Well, I won't move, don't cry, I'm fine, I'll be fine soon." It's

    okay, damn it! Jiang Nuan walked to the hospital bed, teardrops were still hanging on his curly and thick eyelashes, she looked at his head and hands covered with thick gauze, how painful this must be, her heart couldn't help but feel distressed, no I know how many wounds he still has on his body.

    She lifted the quilt carefully, trying to check if there were any other wounds on his body.

    As soon as he lifted the quilt, both hands were held by his uninjured left hand.

    Xu Yan said in a low voice, "It's not hurt."

    Jiang Nuan looked disbelieving, "I want to check it myself." After saying that, he tried his best to break away from his hand.

    She carefully lifted up his clothes, gauze was still in sight.

    She checked it carefully from head to toe. Except for the head and right hand injuries that were visible to the naked eye, her back and calves were all wrapped in gauze.

    Her tears flowed out uncontrollably again, her heart was throbbing, it was extremely uncomfortable.

    Xu Yan sighed silently, wiped her tears gently and patiently with his fingertips, and coaxed her in a low voice: "It's just a minor injury, and it will be fine soon."

    "They're all in the operating room, why are they minor injuries!" Nuan glared at him, as the saying goes, it hurts the muscles and bones for a hundred days!

    Her eyes were still red, like a little rabbit, she gently touched his injured hand, and said distressedly: "It must be very painful..."

    Xu Yan's heart was sore and soft, and he held her softly. "I don't hurt. You must be tired from catching the train. I'll ask Zhang Feng to take you to the guest house to rest. Rest well. I'll ask someone to buy you a ticket to go back tomorrow." What did

    Jiang Nuan hear? Let her go back tomorrow? The two haven't seen each other for three months, shouldn't they be sticky, you and me? And she came here after all the hard work, so he didn't miss her? Don't want her to be with him?     She pulled his hand away forcefully and scolded him angrily: "I have been on the train for more than 6 hours and came here for someone! You don't want to see me so much and want to drive me away?"     Xu Yan hurriedly explained: "No , I miss you very much, but it’s a little messy here and it’s not safe. Be good, you go back to Beijing first, and I can go back soon.”     Jiang Nuan knew that he was doing it for her own good, and she also read the newspaper that the incident happened in Jishi After the earthquake, some victims were transferred to Liao City for temporary resettlement.     The victims were panicked, and there were also mass riots in Liao City where people looted relief supplies and robbed supply and marketing cooperatives.     Moreover, some criminals also cheat in the name of disaster relief and disrupt social order.     But she just wanted to be with him. Although she acted very coquettish, delicate and weak in front of him, she just left in front of him.     She is actually very strong! She can protect herself.