Chapter 17

When Jiang Nuan returned to the educated youth point, the sun had already risen above her head. On her way back, she took out the large chicken legs and meat buns from the space to eat, and also ate bunches of grapes, which was really cool!

    Back in the dormitory, everyone had a full meal and did their own work in the room, taking their shoes and sleeping, while Su Xiaoyue and Li Hongying were making clothes.

    Seeing Jiang Nuan coming back, Su Xiaoyue asked in a soft voice, "Have you eaten yet?"

    Jiang Nuan nodded at her, then walked to her bed. She planned to go to the county town tomorrow to send her recently organized items back to her grandparents. them.

    In addition to the few jars of chili sauce, Jiang Nuan took into account that her grandfather and grandmother were getting older, and it was inevitable that they would suffer from back pain and joint pain, especially when her grandfather fought a lot of wounds when he was young, so she sent them bone stickers and joint pain relief stickers. , by the way, I also prepared a copy for Grandpa Xu. She dismantled the outer packaging and used a sealed bag to divide it into three bags in total!

    She sent a box of good tea to her uncle, which was a special product she bought when she was traveling in a previous life, and a set of skin care products to her aunt. Of course, she had already dealt with the packaging. I also sent my cousin an army green messenger bag that she made in the past few days. It is strong, durable and good-looking! At that time, they were praised by Li Hongying and the others. They also wanted to make one for themselves.

    One gift for each person is her heart, and it is also her attitude and feeling of treating them as a family. She cherishes them very much and is very grateful.

    In addition, she also sent some snacks that she had made in the space, such as pork shop, biscuits and nougat.

    All sorted into one big package.

    Now there are only letters left. She took out paper and pen and wrote a page full of how she missed them. After that, she wrote so that they don't have to worry about herself. She will take care of herself, and she didn't mention her falling into the water. that thing, for fear of them worrying.

    He also mentioned who the items in the package were for, and specifically mentioned that he would give Grandpa Xu a copy of the patch and sauce to express her gratitude.

    Finally, in the letter, I mentioned that I wanted to continue the good habit of studying, and I needed them to find a set of high school textbooks to send. By the way, I vaguely mentioned that my cousin and cousin should also study hard.

    Her cousin is only two years older than her, and her cousin is only one year younger than her. She hopes that they can seize the opportunity of the college entrance examination and have a bright future. Hearing from future generations that the previous diploma is very popular, whether it is Undergraduate students or college students, as long as they are admitted, it is a happy event for the glory of the ancestors. After graduation, you can 100% guarantee a good job with an iron job, and there is almost no need to worry about your livelihood.

    Unlike later generations, where there are college students everywhere, the gold content of diplomas, except for top universities, is just a piece of paper that everyone owns. There are millions of graduates in the country who are struggling to find jobs.

    Jiang Nuan wrote two pages full, and she stopped the pen to seal the letter with satisfaction.

    Now there are only two years left before the college entrance examination resumes. Although she is quite smart, she will be admitted to a good key university in her previous life, but after all, she has graduated from high school for two years, and her sophomore year is almost over. Forget, besides, the content of the current exam is different from that of later generations, especially politics, which is closely related to the current era.