Chapter 55

Jiang Nuan and Xu Yan came back from Liao City together, and the family members took it for granted that it was just a coincidence that they came back together, and all their attention was on Xu Yan's arm holding the splint, and they did not doubt Jiang Nuan's excuse to go to Liao City to volunteer is fake.

    Only Mr. Xu gave them a meaningful look.

    When Xu Yan returned to Xu's house, Mr. Xu glanced at his hands and the small area on the side of his head that had been shaved off to sew up the wound.

    Although he usually scolds him very much, he is satisfied and proud of this grandson in his heart.

    A few days ago, not long after Jiang Nuan set off for Liao City, he also received a call from there saying that Xu Yan's life was dying. Although he was also a person who had experienced strong winds and waves, he was also very frightened.

    Fortunately, it didn't take long before he received news that his grandson was safe, and he slowly recovered.

    Neither of the two tough guys, grandpa and grandson, are the type to show affection to each other.

    Xu Yan knew that he couldn't hide this matter from the old man, and he also knew that the old man was angry, so he whispered: "Grandpa, I made you worry.

    " I'm worried, people don't need to be scared when they are old!

    But he said on his mouth: "Nuan girl is more worried. This mission has been completed very well. The army commander you rescued is my good comrade in arms. But you must pay attention to safety in the future. A real man should not let his own woman worry."

    After finishing speaking, there was a pause, and he looked at his grandson with a little disgust: "You kid hasn't proposed to Nuan girl yet, at your speed, I don't think you will be able to marry a wife in three to five years, so don't talk about it." Come here as a decoration, talk more, coax your partner more, strive to marry a wife as soon as possible, and fight for your anger!"

    Xu Yan: ...

    He also wanted to, dreamed of it, he mentioned it several times, Nuan Nuan said that he would wait She would talk about this topic when she was an adult, and he was afraid that she would find him annoying and that she would be bored, so he dared not bring it up now.

    ...

    The morning after Jiang Nuan returned to Beijing, just in time for the opening of the snack bar, she went to the store with Shen Jiawei and her family to hold the ribbon-cutting ceremony.

    In addition to Xu Yan who is busy going to the army for a meeting today, reporting the completion of the task, and unable to come, Jiang Nuan also invited Li Yuanyuan, Zhuang Yan, Fan Qi, Lu Yihe, Zhou Xiangyu, Wu Xiaotao to the store to warm up .

    The store is located in the snack street of Xuanming Street, so there is no need to worry about the flow of people.

    The store is not big, but it looks simple and clean. The store is divided into three areas.

    One is a display cabinet for storing food. Due to the limitations of the times, the current development of electrification is not high, and there are no three- or four-story vertical refrigerators and freezers in the future. Jiang Nuan simply designed a three-story shelf. The thermal insulation and refrigeration large wooden boxes used for buying and selling popsicles are used to store food and keep fresh. Half of the food in the box is used to make spicy soup, and the other half is to skewer the food into wooden sticks. The skewers that are used to cook are fragrant.

    Next to the display cabinet is the customer's dining area. There are four tables, and each table can accommodate six people.

    An area in front of the door is the area for cooking Malatang and Chuanchuanxiang. The base materials of Malatang and Chuanchuanxiang are different, so the cooking pots are separate.