Chapter 77

After going crazy with Xu Yan at home for two days, she reluctantly returned to school. On the next morning when she returned to school, she was having dinner with Li Jia and Tang Xue in the cafeteria when she was suddenly pissed off by a female classmate. He sneered and said, "The food is really good enough, and I don't even look at how your parents and younger siblings are doing. You are really a white-eyed wolf."

    Parents, younger siblings? Jiang Nuan was dumbfounded when she heard such nonsensical words, and many people around looked at her with imperceptible disdain.

    Listening to their messy words, some reminded her righteously to let her go to the school gate, and some accused her of saying, "It's really unfortunate to be her parents. How could there be such a vicious daughter?" , She’s really a femme fatale” and said that the school should expel her and so on.

    According to these words, she understood that it was her "family" who came to the school, and this meeting should roll around at the school gate and scold her with white eyes, unfilial daughter and so on. Is this trying to tarnish her reputation? Think beautiful!

    She is not afraid at all, but really wants to see how they are now. She has been in this world for so long, except for Jiang Qing, her scumbag father, vicious stepmother and gangster brother have not yet appeared.

    Li Jia accompanied Jiang Nuan to the school gate, Tang Xue rushed to call for someone.

    When I walked to the school gate, I heard cursing one after another. There were several dense circles of students around the source of the sound, from any school.

    Because of Jiang Nuan's outstanding appearance, she is well-known in the school. When the classmates saw Jiang Nuan, they immediately gave way.

    This time, the villainous family was clearly reflected in Jiang Nuan's eyes, and she burst out laughing.

    The onlookers were dumbfounded, how could she laugh like this, and she smiled so brightly and beautifully.

    Jiang Nuan looked at the few people standing in front of her, her smile became brighter and brighter, her scumbag father and mother were more down and out than in memory, wearing tattered and patched clothes, her cheeks were sunken, her face was yellow, she looked like The refugees who escaped from the slums were more than twenty years older. She couldn't be happier. Seeing that they were living so badly, she felt relieved.

    Seeing Jiang Nuan's unscrupulous smiling face, the eyes of the whole family were full of poison. It was because of her that they had such a miserable life, and they became the street rats that everyone shouted and beaten, and they could only drag on.

    Didn't Jiang Nuan go to college? They also want her to taste the pain of being poked in the spine and abused.

    The vicious stepmother Su Lanjuan looked at the people around her, pinched her arm fiercely, squeezed out two tears, and said with a choked voice, "Nuan Nuan, we are also your family, why are you so cruel? We don't care, your father and I are sorry for you, raising you up, although I am not your mother, but I am not good to you, I provide you with food and clothing, and you go to high school, but you kill your relatives righteously, let us live It's so difficult, why are you... so vicious..."

    After finishing speaking, his body was shaky, which made people feel pitiful.

    The onlookers were in a commotion, and there was a lot of discussion immediately, and many people who didn't like Jiang Nuan pointed at her and scolded her.

    But silence is the majority. Many people just watch and eat melons, and maintain a skeptical attitude towards the poor-looking family in tatters. The crowd of onlookers are all people who have been admitted to college and are intellectuals. They also know that this society is not for your weak , You are pitiful, we will sympathize with you, and we will not stand on your side unconditionally and irrationally. I don't understand this point, what books are I reading!