Chapter 14

When the mood is adjusted, we are almost at the village.

    After returning to the village, the scorching sun was in the sky at this time, and it was still very early before dinner time.

    Jiang Nuan first went back to the dormitory to unpack the package. My grandfather sent 2 pieces of fabric, one with light blue small flowers and one with army green. She touched the cotton fabric, which is very skin-friendly and breathable. Hard and airtight.

    In fact, she also has a lot of good fabrics in her space. The reason is that her major in college is fashion design. She specially opened a small area in the space bungalow to store various fabrics, clothes and sewing tools. With her grandfather, they sent them The package that came over is used as a cover, and she can use the fabric of the space with confidence in the future, so that she can wear beautiful clothes and skirts!

    She then turned over the two pieces of fabric, and found that there was a stack of money and tickets in the fabric. She counted it, a total of 100 yuan and some meat tickets, sugar tickets, oil tickets...

    She took the money He Piao was very moved. Before she came through, she never knew what it was like to be truly cared by her relatives. I didn't expect that after she came through, she really felt the warmth of her relatives. This kind of feeling of being cared for was very good. I like it, and she will be more and more good to her grandparents in the future. When she sends a letter back, she will also prepare something to send to them.

    In addition to these, they also sent her a bag of sausages, 2 boxes of canned meat, 1 can of malted milk and some white rabbit toffee and biscuits.

    Jiang Nuan put the money and tickets into the space, put everything else in the box and locked it, and then opened the curtain of the bed and walked out with peace of mind.

    It's still early, and she has nothing to do, so she plans to make the chili sauce and mushroom sauce now.

    She put all the ingredients she bought into a basin, washed them, cut them into sections, and peeled the ginger and garlic.

    During this period, Li Hongying, Su Xiaoyue and Gu Xiang all came to help, and soon the ginger and garlic were chopped up, the ingredients were washed cleanly, and several large pots were filled.

    There was a large pot of red peppers, green peppers, hot millet, ginger and garlic, mushrooms, and various ingredients and condiments on the dining table.

    The three people who helped cook in the kitchen were stunned when they saw the processed materials, and they didn't expect there to be so many! It's all over the house!

    "Hey! Nuan Nuan, how much does this cost! It's not going to be so much, right? It hurts my flesh!" Li Hongying looked at Jiang Nuan like a prodigal daughter. Continue to persuade: "Actually, the meaning is good. I heard that last time the village chief sent the son of a village aunt's high fever to the county town and only gave two eggs to thank. The village chief did not accept it. I think I should buy some. You'll have to send the eggs, you're lucky to have done so much!"

    "That's right!" Su Xiaoyue and Gu Xiang also nodded in agreement.

    "It's okay, it just looks scary, but it doesn't cost much. Besides, I want to eat it too. This chili is very tasty. When that time comes, remember to pack it in a jar each. I bought too few airtight jars." Jiang Nuan didn't buy all the ingredients in the black market. Fortunately, she liked to eat, so she collected a lot of condiments in the space.

    Several people looked at Jiang Nuan's disobedience and sighed helplessly, what else could they do, continue to help her!

    Li Hongying started to ignite. After the pot was hot, she first put the oil ginger, scallion knots, coriander, celery, carrots, cinnamon, star anise and other ingredients and seasonings, splashed the oil, and fried the ingredients until golden brown. , reheat until smoking.