Chapter 7 The Hotel Meets Again

The three of Jiang Nuan went out of the alley and then entered the department store in this county.

    The goods in the building are much richer than those of the supply and marketing cooperative. On the first floor, there are more necessities of life, which are placed in the kitchen cabinets of several glass cabinet groups.

    The second floor sells large items such as bicycles and sewing machines.

    At this time, it was the morning market, and many people stretched their necks and looked in front of the cabinet.

    "Comrade, comrade, help me get this piece of fabric." The aunt shouted to the salesmen who were sitting on the stool in the cabinet and chatting with melon seeds together.

    The salespeople didn't lift their eyelids. Of course it wasn't that he didn't hear it, he just didn't want to pay attention.

    "Comrade! I want to buy this piece of fabric!" The old lady shouted in a different way.

    At this time, a salesperson with curly hair and a forehead exposed lazily sat up on the stool, frowned and said impatiently, "Two yuan, two, five city-feet tickets." The

    aunt heard the price. Her expression was a little hesitant. In the eyes of the salesperson, she was a poor ghost who couldn't afford it. She pulled her throat and said in a disdainful tone, "If you can't afford it, don't make a fuss. It's disgusting!" She took it out from the cabinet. put the fabric back.

    The aunt was obviously accustomed to the salesperson's arrogant attitude, licking her smiling face: "I'll buy it, I'll buy it, please help me wrap it up." The aunt took out the money and cloth ticket and handed it over with both hands.

    The sales clerk tore the ticket away with force, counted it, and then gave the cloth to the aunt and sat back to chat, completely ignoring other customers.

    Jiang Nuan was dumbfounded watching from the side. Are all the salespeople so cow these days? This will be fired by the boss in future generations, and don't want to be in this industry in the future.

    I heard that the sales clerks working in department stores are more popular than civil servants in this era.

    After all, materials are scarce in this era, and salespeople can buy some scarce items. It is not difficult to understand why the salespeople here have such a strong sense of superiority. Although the salary is not high and the temper is bad, the status of the people is high, and there is no shortage of people to flatter. please.

    Li Hongying also shouted several times like the aunt in front and took out the prepared money, and the salesperson was willing to answer.

    With this attitude, Jiang Nuan has no desire to shop at all, and the experience is very different!

    Su Xiaonuan was also frightened by this posture, why are the salespeople in the county more arrogant than those in the city.

    After Li Hongying finished buying Pechoin, the three of them left.

    Jiang Nuan looked at the old brand of skin care products that was very popular in this era. Dark blue and pale yellow, with a few sparrows printed on them, stood on the branches and sang happily. This brand of cream has not disappeared until later generations.

    It was now lunch time, and Jiang Nuan saw that many people came in and out of the state-run hotel in front of him one after another.

    She drank a bottle of milk and ate some bread on the bed in secret in the morning, and now she has finished digesting, and there is a gurgling sound from time to time in her stomach.