Chapter 21

At night, the temperature dropped a few degrees, Jiang Nuan boiled a pot of boiling water and put it in the thermos, and then filled the hot water bag.

    Jiang Nuan entered the room and saw that Gu Xiang was still standing there stupidly, so she quickly walked over to hold her, put the hot water bag into her hand, and dragged her to the bed while saying, "Go to sleep now, this is It's too cold, don't freeze."

    Hearing this, Gu Xiang lowered his eyes, his thick eyelashes trembled, and said softly, "Thank you..."

    Jiang Nuan's mouth twitched, and he responded carelessly, "Damn it. What's the matter." After she finished speaking, she remembered one thing, and then she touched her nose embarrassedly, and added: "Don't dislike me, my sleeping position is a little bad." The

    dormitory soon Quiet, there was intermittent snoring.

    Gu Xiang was lying on Jiang Nuan's bed, a little awkward and restrained. She was not used to sleeping with people. She thought she would suffer from insomnia, but because the quilt on her body was soft and warm, her body was warm and comfortable. The nerves relaxed quickly, and soon fell asleep.

    In the middle of the night, she felt Jiang Nuan's legs on her body, and her hands wrapped around her like an octopus, hugging her.

    Gu Xiang woke up in a daze. She was a little embarrassed. She didn't expect Jiang Nuan to say that the sleeping position was not good. Don't struggle.

    ...

    It's freezing cold, everyone stays at home, the village has been quiet since winter, but the village has suddenly become lively in the early morning these days, and you can still hear loud laughter outside the house .

    The educated youth point quickly received a notice, saying that the Chinese New Year is approaching, the village is slaughtering pigs, and the pork will be divided later!

    Everyone's eyes lit up at the educated youth point, pork! Immediately everyone ran out to watch the fun.

    The place where the pigs were slaughtered was in the village square. When Jiang Nuan and the others arrived, they were already surrounded by people. At this time, everyone was staring at the village man in the middle who was slaughtering the pigs. The necks of the two pigs had already been cut and they were bleeding. Two pots filled with blood!

    When Jiang Nuan looked inside, she saw this bloody scene, she thought about Yue a little, and quickly turned her head to one side.

    After the pig was bled out, a large pot was set up on the ground, and a fire was burning underneath. The water in the pot boiled roaringly. He carried the pig out and put it on the table, and several people took turns to cut down with big knives. The voice was loud, and Jiang Nuan's eyelids twitched.

    The few men were quick-witted and had a clear division of labor. They quickly chopped up two pigs each weighing 300 kilograms and placed them neatly on the table.

    The villagers watched with great enthusiasm, and they applauded vigorously, their faces excited, they thought: But finally, the pork will be available by the end of the year!

    The village chief and the village secretary shouted loudly over there: "Queue up! Divide the pork! Just send one person from each household to pick it up! Don't forget to register after picking it up!

    " Go to the queue, everyone wants to be the first, and you can pick a better pig part in the front!

    The educated youth sent Chen Bin, the eldest brother, to pick it up, and the other educated youth retreated to the side to chat with other uncles and aunts who joined in the fun.