Chapter 27

The rain had stopped, and Jiang Nuan's emotions slowly stabilized. She looked at herself hanging on the man like a koala, and her face was hot after realizing it.

    The human arm holding her was strong, and she could feel the hard muscles on her waist and thighs. The two were so close that she could hear the strong heartbeat of the man, and the sound of it reaching her ears. She gasped slightly, her face flushed red, her heartbeat gradually accelerated, and she couldn't help but move in his arms.

    Xu Yan felt the humming movement of the people in his arms. He tightened his arms and asked uneasily, "Are you uncomfortable? Wait a little longer, and you will be able to walk out of the mountain soon."

    After a while, Only then did he hear the humming voice of the person in his arms: "Um...Are you tired? You let me down, I'll go by myself." After that, he continued to struggle slightly in his arms.

    He hugged him tightly, the girl's soft body twisted and twisted against him, and the bulging soft balls rubbed against his chest, causing his body to become tense, his thin lips pursed tightly, his Adam's apple rolled, After a while, she made a soft "um" and put her down gently.

    After Jiang Nuan got down to the ground, she exhaled softly, and suddenly her hand was pulled by the man next to her, and then her hand was placed on the man's strong arm.

    A man's low voice came from his ear: "Take me, don't fall."

    Jiang Nuan said "oh", and obediently pulled his wet sleeves and continued to walk forward with his pace.

    Aside from the sound of footsteps, the atmosphere was too quiet. It was a bit scary in the barren mountains and mountains. Jiang Nuan's hand tightened on his sleeve. She searched for a topic. Thinking of what happened today, she sighed: "Thank you, I've had an accident again this time, and I've made everyone worry again."

    As she said that, her mood became more and more depressed. She had only been in this world for half a year, and she had encountered so many bad things, and it was very thrilling every time. If she continues like this, she has nine lives that are not enough for her. Why doesn't she have a golden finger who can fly and do everything? Then she will definitely not worry about bad people harming her.

    Thinking of that disgusting person Jiang Xiuxia, she was really disgusted, she snorted angrily: "I'm really disgusting, how can there be such a person, she was the one who harmed me first, she did it for herself, but in the end she said yes I ruined her life, and I still want to kill me today! If it weren't for my fate, I!" She stopped her mouth and stuck out her tongue ominously.

    Then she continued: "I don't know if Jiang Xiuxia has been caught... By the way, how long have you been looking for me?"

    Xu Yan has lived for 22 years, and has hardly spoken a few words to girls. Now he hears a series of Jiang Nuan 's He didn't know how to respond, so he could only listen to her quietly, and when he heard her ask him, he said concisely: "Not long."

    After hearing her "oh", he stopped talking. He moved his mouth, but still couldn't hold back a word. He lowered his head slightly, and a bit of bitterness appeared in his heart. Did she think he was boring and boring...

    Actually, Jiang Nuan was tired. Her head hurts a little, and now everything is uncomfortable on her body, she just wants to go back to sleep quickly.

    The two were speechless all the way, and suddenly Jiang Nuan heard Li Hongying and the others calling her. She let go of the hand that held Xu Yan's sleeve and quickly responded to them loudly.

    Soon Li Hongying and the others came. Everyone's face was full of shock. Seeing that she was really good, Li Hongying and Su Xiaoyue hugged her and cried for a while before they dared to hang their hearts. the courage to put down.