Chapter 69

At noon today, her mother stewed chicken soup and sent her to the army to deliver the soup to her father.

    Unexpectedly, after sending them out, they passed by the family building and came across a strange woman, probably a military wife, who looked delicate and gentle, but when the woman saw her, she stared at her fiercely, her eyes were about to cut her into pieces In the next second, his face changed again, and he walked up to talk to her with a smile, and asked if he could become good friends with her.

    Seeing the woman smiling, she looked like a poisonous snake in Tang Xue's eyes, which made her shudder.

    Tang Xue was vigilant in her heart, and she erected her thorns like a hedgehog. She was not stupid, and she naturally sensed that this woman had bad intentions.

    Tang Xue thought, shouldn't they be strangers? Why was this woman so malicious towards her? She couldn't think about it, so she ran away quickly. She could feel the gloomy gaze from behind her all the time.

    good friends? It's unnecessary, she doesn't think life is too long.

    In the room, after listening to Tang Xue's words and her description, Jiang Nuan knew that this strange woman was Zhang Xin, and this was the first time the two met.

    Perhaps Zhang Xin has lost the halo of the heroine in the book in this life, her life is not as good as in the book, her face concealment skills are not as good as in the book, or Tang Xue's character is not as lonely as in the book, extremely Desperate for friends, rather than lacking in excess, she was reduced to a tragic female partner. That's why Tang Xue can now see through Zhang Xin's scorpion's heart at a glance.

    Jiang Nuan told Tang Xue that the strange woman was named Zhang Xin. Jiang Nuan couldn't tell the truth about the story in the book, but she was afraid that Tang Xue would not be on guard against Zhang Xin, so she told Tang Xue herself about Zhang Xin. Xin's feelings:

    "Xiaoxue, didn't I go to the countryside before? The place where I went to the countryside is Zhang Xin's hometown. I met her several times in the village and in the army. Her husband is a company commander. Although I haven't communicated with her very much, I have a very bad feeling towards her. Didn't you say that she looked at you unkindly one second, but she was so eager the next second? There must be ghosts. You will see her next time. must be careful!"

    Tang Xue was well protected by her family, she had a pure personality, but her heart was sinister, so Jiang Nuan continued to instruct Tang Xue.

    Listening to Jiang Nuan's eloquent words, as if she was afraid that she would be deceived and framed, Tang Xue seemed to have a steady stream of warmth flowing through her limbs and bones, and was very moved. Although she didn't think she was that stupid, she still nodded vigorously, remembering her sister's words.

    ...

    Because Xu Yan said that he would take the culture test in 3 days, Jiang Nuan didn't do that kind of thing with him in the past few days except for the morning when she came back from the Shanghai stock market, she didn't do that kind of thing with him because of his desire Too strong, and it will take her a long time. In order to let him rest well and study hard, Jiang Nuan resolutely abstained from his sexual desires for two days, and refused to compromise on anything, and even locked the door when he went to the bathroom to take a shower.

    The night before Xu Yan's exam, Jiang Nuan stewed lotus root pork ribs soup. This soup has the effect of refreshing and calming the nerves and nourishing the brain. After the soup was cooked, she filled it up in a porcelain jar and took it to the room. This is for someone to review The man specially stewed it, and has stewed all kinds of brain nourishing soup for him for several days in a row. Jiang Nuan looked at the porcelain pot in his hand, and couldn't help but praise himself: She is so kind!