Chapter 11

With half the distance to Qingshui Village left, Jiang Nuan woke up.

    She looked at the back of the head of the man who was carrying her back boredly. His hair was cut very short. In later generations, this hairstyle will be called Bancun head. It is said that this hairstyle will expose many face defects. It is the most test of appearance. Handsome, ugly cuts will only make them uglier. And Xu Yan belongs to the former, tough, sunny, and full of hormones, she is simply her favorite!

    Stop it! I don't know if Brother Renbing is still single or not, and she doesn't dare to join in blindly. These days, the relationship between men and women is strictly controlled, and it would be miserable to be reported by a caring person.

    The man's steps are fast and steady, and the arms supporting her are strong and strong, which makes her feel very secure. The physical quality and physique of the soldiers of this era are really not covered.

    While Jiang Nuan was wandering, the villagers, educated youth, and comrades in the military were looking for him along the way.

    Su Xiaoyue's voice was trembling with an uncontrollable cry: "Sister Hongying, you said, the terrain is high and the water speed is so fast, what will happen to Nuan Nuan Nuan?" They had already collected the rice at that time. Alright, while she was resting, Yang Ailian stumbled and came to the village chief and the others as if she had lost her soul. They followed uneasy, but they were frightened by what Yang Ailian said, and they fell into the river warmly!

    Everyone and the resting military comrades also came to look for them. After hearing Yang Ailian say that a military comrade jumped down to save people, a group of soldiers suddenly realized that they were still wondering why the battalion commander was still missing after the rescue of the rice. , It turned out to be in a hurry to save people.

    "Don't worry, our battalion commander is amazing, and people will definitely save him." If they weren't bragging, no one in the corps could compare to him.

    Everyone's hearts were settled a little, but the village chief Liu Jianshe was not included. He was very worried. On the way to find someone, he was chattering and calling people in the river and in the woods to look carefully for anyone. After a while, he sighed, begged God to worship Buddha, and said in his mouth, "Blessed by the Bodhisattva, blessed by the Bodhisattva, don't let anything happen..." This is a major event related to human life. Although he also knows that Commander Xu is capable, he is not afraid of ten thousand. Just in case, he can't take the responsibility.

    "Everyone, isn't that our battalion commander? There's a little girl on his back! It should be fine." A soldier patted his teammates on the shoulder excitedly and said.

    The teammate almost fell over when he patted him, and glared at him: "Little effort! Your shoulders have been slapped to pieces, what can happen if the battalion commander is there.

    " Everyone rushed over quickly.

    Xu Yan Jiangnuan and the others also saw the village chief leading a group of people and some military comrades rushing over.

    "Jiang Zhiqing, are you alright?" Liu Jianshe looked at Jiang Nuan carefully, and saw that she was in good spirits except that her face was paler. His hanging heart could be considered to be on the ground, and nothing happened. , otherwise he would not know how to report the death of their commune.

    Immediately, he looked at Xu Yan very gratefully: "Commander Xu, thank you so much! You are tired of carrying the patriotism, you can carry it." Liu Jianshe turned to his son and said, The son has become a father and is the captain of the village, so he is not afraid of gossip.