Chapter 63

Jiang Nuan didn't wake up until noon the next day, and her family didn't call her, probably because she just finished the exam yesterday and needed more rest.

    I really need more rest, but last night, while she was asleep, Smelly Mansao was still teasing her, like the output of a small electric motor or a humanoid pile driver, as if he had suppressed it for a long time, she was fucked by him in the middle of the night Wake up, and didn't let her go until early in the morning.

    After so long, he went to the army in good spirits in the morning.

    Jiang Nuan is really convinced, why is his physical strength so good!

    The two of them are very frequent in this matter. He has a strong desire to explore and has many tricks. She is not a coy person, so she explores with him. She loves and enjoys it very much. After all, the pleasure of the body will not lie .

    She knows that Xu Yan is also, she can feel how much he loves him, he is tireless every time, he breathes heavily, and trembles violently, like a clingy little wolf dog... No, no matter how strong his foundation is like this It will also be short-lived. The two of them have to eat in moderation, and she also needs to cook more soup for nourishing and nourishing the kidney.

    …

    It will take more than a month for the test results to issue admission notices.

    The college entrance examination has ended, but many people study more intensely than before. The libraries in the city have been overcrowded. Many people are already preparing for the college entrance examination half a year later, and many of them have just finished the college entrance examination.

    The family members didn't ask them how they were doing in the exam, and the few of them were determined not to get the answers correct, otherwise it would affect their mood too much.

    But in Jiang Nuan's opinion, her little friends should have done well in the exam. Just after the exam, his cousin was smiling, and her sisters also came to play with her.

    Li Yuanyuan and Zhuang Yan hadn't resumed work yet, so they accompanied Jiang Nuan to "Weiyi" when they were bored.

    Before entering the store, Zhou Xiangyu greeted them with a bright smile, congratulating them on the successful completion of the exam.

    Wu Xiaotao sat at the counter sullenly, Jiang Nuan asked Zhou Xiangyu silently, Zhou Xiangyu sighed, and said in a low voice: "Xiaotao knows that you all took the college entrance examination, she feels that she is useless, and regrets not studying hard at the beginning, I've been depressed these days, and I don't talk."

    Jiang Nuan understood that Wu Xiaotao was in the first year of high school, and she stopped studying after the school was closed. She was helping Zhou Xiangyu's tailor shop. At that time, she also gave Wu Xiaotao time to Picking up the textbooks and studying hard, she also hinted that she should have a good chance of recovering from the college entrance examination.

    She guessed that the little girl didn't take her words to heart, and she might be annoyed now.

    Hearing from Zhou Xiangyu, Wu Xiaotao had good academic performance when she was studying at school, Jiang Nuan felt that as long as she worked hard, the chances of being admitted to university were still very high, the key was whether she had the intention.

    Jiang Nuan talked to her girlfriends and asked them to hang out in the store, and she went to comfort the listless Wu Xiaotao.

    Jiang Nuan pulled Wu Xiaotao into the small rest room, Wu Xiaotao sighed, and said sullenly: "Nuan Nuan, I really regret not listening to you, study hard, now that you are all going to college, I think I am okay Think ahead, I am not worthy to be your friend, you are all so good."