Chapter 33

Shen's living room.

    The Shen family all sat on one side and looked at Xu Yan who was sitting alone on the opposite side with a stern face. Jiang Nuan wanted to sit beside him and accompany him, but was helplessly pulled by his aunt Zhou Rong. The family members were like Protecting her like a calf, those who didn't know thought they were interrogating some vicious criminal.

    At this moment, they all looked at Xu Yan with a hint of dissatisfaction in their eyes.

    Are you not angry? My juicy little cabbage was taken away by this kid before it grew up! Even if this kid is good in all aspects, and he is the grandson of a comrade-in-arms, he knows everything, but the baby in their family is still young, and it is not too late to marry after staying at home for a few years, not to mention that their family is so warm and beautiful, and they don’t worry about getting married. And their family is not happy to marry off their daughter early. Now that Nuan Nuan has only stayed by their side for a long time, she was tricked away by this stinky boy, and they find Xu Yan even more displeased.

    Jiang Nuan could only stay by his aunt's side obediently, secretly casting a cheering look at Xu Yan.

    ...

    Just now, the two came back from Xuanming Street. At that time, the two of them were courageous. To be precise, Jiang Nuan was courageous. Seeing that it was getting late, everyone who came out for a walk had gone home for dinner, so she acted coquettishly. He asked Xu Yan to lead her away, how could Xu Yan have the heart to refuse! The hands of the two were naturally held together.

    When they arrived at the gate of Shen's house, the two of them got bored for a while, and she wanted to have a parting kiss anyway, so she shook the hands they were holding, raised her head, pursed her mouth, and gestured to the man in front of her. His body immediately tensed up.

    How could Xu Yan not know what this meant, but when he thought about the fiery scene of the two of them in the restaurant box just now, he was almost seen by the clerk who pushed the door and walked in. He felt that they still had to pay attention to the influence when they were outside, and he had to restrain himself. Nuan Nuan doesn't understand, doesn't he understand? In the future, you can't have behaviors that exceed the standard outside, let alone kissing, or holding hands!

    Xu Yan looked at the little girl who was looking at him innocently and boldly with a pair of watery almond eyes, it was time to seriously talk to her about the precautions for getting along with men and women, and she couldn't let her temperament do it.

    The charming little girl in front of her frowned, as if she was dissatisfied with why he still didn't come to kiss him, she pursed her mouth, poked his chest with the other hand that was not held, and said confidently: "Hurry up and kiss the baby who is about to part with you!"

    His heart was stirred up again, but he still kept a straight face and said earnestly: "Nuan Nuan, this is not good, even if we are the object, we must keep it." Appropriate distance and scale, no excessive behavior, such as today's incident must be put an end to it in the future, and you can't even hold hands."

    This is simply unreasonable! Want to fart him? What's the point of talking about a partner like this, she is not a person without desires, desires are natural. In this way, does it mean that you can't eat meat before you get married? ! That definitely won't work, before she gets married, she has to try to see if his thing works, can it work!

    Just very angry! She doesn't want to fall in love like ascetic Zeng! He was in a hurry at the restaurant today! And maybe he said to keep a distance when they kissed before? Stinky man!