Chapter 11

"Perfect," Jude beamed looking at the new pots of white daisies in the front garden. "Why haven't some of them bloomed yet?"

"Well, you asked for a hundred pots and they didn't have that many daisies. So they bought it from somewhere else.....maybe that's why," Matthew replied as he adjusted a daisy pot.

Jude's mouth formed into an 'O' shape. "Oh... that's why it took them a week to deliver this? " He looked around.

"I think so," Matthew stood up. "The cactuses are also here, " He walked to a cardboard box on the floor.

"Really? " The omega beamed, following the old man.

Matthew nodded while opening the box. "There are twenty cactuses in total, " He said.

"Oh my god, look at these tiny beautiful things!" Jude squealed, causing Matthew to chuckle.

"They're beautiful, right? This one has pink flowers," He said, lifting a small cactus.

"Oh yes, they're all beautiful," The boy smiled before he turned to the gardener. "Can you keep them in the garden house today? I can't put them inside now because Alexander's parents are coming, "

"No problem," Matthew shrugged.

"Is this a special day? " The old man raised a brow.

Jude shook his head. "Oh no, they're just coming to see us," He smiled. "I have to go now, I'll see you in the evening, " The omega said, waving goodbye to the man.

Matthew smiled, looking at Jude who skipped his way towards the house. "He seems happy today," The man whispered to himself with a small smile.

*

*

*

"Where's the maid? You did all the work by yourself? " Rosalyn asked as the omega served everyone fresh pressed orange juice.

"She came in the morning and helped me with cleaning. I thought I'd cook so I told her she can go home," Jude smiled.

"What did you make? I've heard you're a good cook, " Richard praised the omega who looked at him confused.

"Huh? Who said that?"

"Nancy Hart," His father-in-law smiled.

Jude blushed, his cheeks turning bright pink. "It's nothing like that.... I-I just like to cook..." He stuttered out, causing his mate to roll his eyes.

Alexander leaned back on the sofa, taking a sip from the juice the omega gave him. "It's too sweet," The alpha said, making everyone turn towards him.

"What? The juice?" Rosalyn quirked a brow at her son.

Alexander nodded in reply.

"This is the right sweetness. I think your tongue has some problems," She glared at the alpha.

"Sorry, I didn't really check it.....I'll give you a glass with less sugar," Jude apologized before he hurriedly walked to the kitchen.

After a minute, the omega came back with another glass of juice and gave it to the alpha. Alexander bit inside his cheek.

The alpha sipped on the new glass of juice he got, his eyebrows furrowing as he did so.

It was too tangy.

Alexander glared at the omega who looked innocent as ever. There was a playful smile on the boy's lips.

This little shit.

Alexander didn't say anything. He didn't want to make his mother angry about how he was disturbing Jude and everything.

The omega sipped on the 'too sweet juice' with a small smile. It wasn't too sweet at all. He knew the alpha said that just to irk him.