Chapter 109

“M-Mama, muyk?” The little one tugged on his mother's pants and held up his sippy cup. Jude looked down with a beaming smile to see his baby staring at him with wide, waiting eyes. A few meters back Titan and Fang were hanging around, eyes set on little Emery as they waited for him to step out of the kitchen to play.

“Is my bub thirsty?” The omega cooed, crouching down to pinch the cheeks of his adorable son.

“Thirthy, mama!”

“Of course, you are. Let me fill that up for you,” Jude gently kissed the little boy's head and took the sippy cup from his grasp before refilling it. “Here,” He gave it back to the little one with a pat on his head.

“T-Thankuu, mama,” Little Emery said with his utmost focus before a beaming smile grazed his chubby face as he realized he had said it correctly.

Jude let out a small chuckle. “You're welcome, bub,”

"Melcom!" said the little one, nodding.

“Where's your Dada, baby?”

“Dada?” Little Emery looked at his mother before his eyes widened. “Go-Go Dada?”

“Yes, let's go to Dada. Where's Dada?” Jude asked and the little omega immediately pointed his finger towards the living room.

“Let's go to Dada, yeah?”

“Go! Go!” The little one beamed with a bright smile and a small giggle.

“Come on!”

“Mama, u-up?” Little Emery looked at his mother with his big eyes and Jude almost melted at the sight of his son's cute stare.

"Of course, Bub!”

—-

When the omega reached the living room with the little one in his hands, his mate was too focused on his work with Thor and Loki sleeping beside his chair.

“Dada!” Little Emery beamed, causing his father to look up from his laptop.

“Bub!” Alex smiled at his mate and child as soon as he saw them. The little one wiggled out of his mother's grasp and stumbled towards his father, who quickly picked him up and placed him in his lap.“Is my bub drinking milk?”

“Dada want muyk?”

“No, baby. You can have it,” Alexander smiled, placing a kiss on his son's head before he looked up at his mate.

“What?” Jude questioned his husband when he saw the alpha stare at him with a playful smile.

“Come here,” Alexander grabbed his hand and pulled him close, making the omega let out a squeal as he was made to sit on his mate's lap.

The little omega let out a giggle at his Mama’s surprised face.

“What are you doing? You scared me!” Jude scolded his mate with a light slap to his chest. Alexander gave the smaller man a small wink before pulling him into a gentle kiss. The alpha then snuggled against his mate's neck to breathe in his calming scent, making Jude relax against him as the omega threaded his fingers through his mate's long hair.

“Your hair is getting lo—” Jude stopped speaking halfway through when he felt something being pushed into his hands. He looked down to see his little one pushing the sippy cup into his hand before standing up to rub his face against his father's neck, a little attempt to scent the alpha.

Alexander laughed at the little omega’s adorable ministrations. “Look who's jealous,”

Jude couldn't help but smile. “Little menace, trying to steal my mate from me, huh?” He said before pinching the cheek of his baby, earning a pout in return.

Alexander snuggled his son's neck to scent and the little one giggled again from being tickled by his father's stubbles.

“Is work finished now? We have to go see Nancy,” Jude said, watching his mate and child with a little smile.

Alexander hummed and put the little Emery down so he could play with the very eagerly waiting Titan and Fang. “I'll finish it up in a minute. Did I make us late?”

“No, she recently moved closer. It's only half an hour's drive. It'll be fine,”

“Shouldn’t we buy some gifts or something?” The alpha asked while hugging his mate close, slipping his hand under the omega's sweater to gently caress his waist.

“Yep,” Jude nodded and placed his head on his husband’s chest, melting into the man's touch. “I've placed an order in a shop nearby. We can pick it up on the way,”

“You look tired, love. I know Bub’s very energetic. Is he troubling you a lot while I work,” the alpha asked, cupping his mate's face.

“Not at all. The pups help a lot in keeping him busy so don't worry,”

“Hmm…you look tired that's why I asked,”

“Maybe if his father let me sleep at night, then I wouldn't be looking this tired.” The omega huffed out, causing Alexander to smile at him sheepishly.

“What can I do? He only sleeps at night and I need my fill of you too,” The alpha clicked his tongue, burying his face in the omega's chest. Jude laughed and threaded his fingers through the taller man's hair.

“Both of you, father and son, are going to drain the life out of me,”

“Sorry, I'll let you sleep tonight.”

Jude could hear the alpha's reluctance through his muffled sound. “Just tonight?”

Alexander groaned. “Okay, the next night too,” he said, making his mate giggle.

The omega shook his head and turned to look at the little one who was busy trying to climb on Fang's back. He let out a deep sigh, “Bub, don't do that. You're going to fall,” the omega scolded even though his son kept doing it until Titan got a hold of his shirt and pulled him to sit on the floor.

“Your son is always trying to climb something,” the omega rolled his eyes and looked down at his mate who chuckled.

“Maybe he'll become a mountaineer or something,” Alexander stated, causing his mate to scoff.

“Somehow I don’t doubt it. He’s a deceiving little menace. How could he look so much like me but behave exactly like you? I wish it was the other way around then he’d be a little more manageable but now father and son are taking turns bullying me,”

“Don’t act like you don’t enjoy it,” The alpha laughed.

“Well, how can I not when the little menace looks so adorable?”

“Hmm…what about me? Am I not adorable?” The taller man looked up at his mate, a small smirk playing on his lips.

“Uhh… I guess,” Jude shrugged, causing his mate to gasp. The omega let out a laugh at the reaction before leaning down to place a kiss on the alpha’s temple. “You are too, Mr. Adorable alpha. Now, let go of me. I have to change,”

Alexander smiled and reluctantly let the omega go. The alpha watched with a smile on his face as his mate picked up the fuzzy little one from the floor and walked out of the room.