Chapter 48

18+ chapter

"Alex," Jude smiled when the alpha hugged him from behind. He was cooking. 

Alexander came home early as he said. He went to take a shower before coming to help his mate.

The alpha nuzzled his nose against his mate's neck, taking in his scent. 

Jude couldn't help but blush at the feeling of Alexander's exposed upper half pressing against his back. 

"You feel so warm," The Alpha said, placing a soft kiss on his mate's neck.

Jude instantly turned red like a cherry. "You came early as you promised… thank you," He said.

"I wanted to see you as soon as possible," Alexander ruffled the boy's hair. "Oh wait, I bought you something," He said before turning around.

The alpha disappeared from the kitchen for a few seconds before coming back with a box.

Jude raised his brows. "What is it?" He turned off the stove before turning to face his husband.

"Open it. You'll see," 

The omega took the box and opened it with a smile. "Bear cakes?!" He smiled. "You remember?" 

"I do," Alexander smiled and placed a kiss on the omega's head. Jude took a bite out of a cake. 

"Thank you!" He said before hugging the alpha. 

Alexander smiled and ruffled his hair while waiting for the boy to finish his cake. 

"Do you like it?" 

"Yes," The omega giggled.

Alexander couldn't help himself. He leaned down and placed a kiss on the boy's lips, earning a surprised yelp from him. He bit on the plump flesh, sucking and abusing it till the omega opened his mouth to grant him entry.

Jude hummed as his mate's tongue explored his mouth. He yelped when Alexander picked him up and put him on the kitchen counter.

The alpha got in between his thighs to kiss him more and Jude wrapped his hands and legs around him, trying to bring him closer as possible.

Alexander trailed the kisses down his neck, one of his hands slipping under the boy's sweater to roam his body. 

"A-Alex…" Jude breathed out. Things were getting heated. They both were getting excited. He could already feel the alpha's hardness pressing against his crotch.

"I want you…. now," 

"We-We can't….the food will—"

"Fuck it, we can heat it later," The alpha said and picked up his mate before going to his room. 

*

*

*

Jude gripped the headboard tightly as his body rocked back and forth from the force of Alexander thrusting into him. He panted, his back arching in pleasure with every thrust.

Alexander dug his nails into the boy's hips as he watched himself going in and out of his mate's pretty hole. He threw his head back while a groan slipped past his lips. 

"A-Alex…," Jude called in between moans. "S-Slow down p-please…" 

Alexander pulled the omega close to him and deepened his thrusts.

"I'm sorry I  can't… You feel so good, " He said as he pinched the boy's nipples. Jude felt his knees buckle. He was about to come.

He gripped  Alexander's hands "A-Alex...I'm going to… "

"Let it out, kitten," Alexander whispered in his ear before gently biting his ear lobe. 

Jude came, his back arching and head thrown back as he did so. He whimpered when  Alexander continued his thrusting mercilessly. 

The alpha couldn't hold back. Jude was tightening around him with each thrust. It pushed him on his edge. 

He panted as he released inside the omega. Jude fell on the bed, exhausted to even look back at his mate.

Alexander raked a hand through his hair before he leaned down to place a kiss on the omega's cheek. He went to prepare a bath and then came back to pick Jude up. 

Alexander helped his mate take a bath, change the sheets, and heat the food. They ate dinner on the bed because Jude was too tired to go downstairs.

Alexander got in bed with the omega after dinner. He showered his mate with kisses as Jude rested his head on the alpha's shoulder. 

"Alex! Stop! " Jude giggled, trying to push Alexander away. 

The alpha softly bit his mate's puffy cheek, before kissing it. "You're cute, " He said, causing Jude to cover his face. 

"You need to stop!" He blushed like a tomato. 

Alexander laughed and Jude thought that he sounded heavenly when he laughed. 

"Sleep, kitten," Alexander  kissed  his mate's  head. "or you'll  be tired tomorrow," 

Jude hummed as he snuggled against the alpha. Alexander hugged the boy close before he turned off the lights. 

The omega smiled. He was happy. His mate's warmth felt amazing. 

He felt safe and comfortable in his hold. 

*

*

*

"What do you think? " 

"It's delicious! You're very talented, Sage," Jude complimented him as he tried a new cake recipe sage made. 

"Thank you, " He blushed. "I wasn't sure if it's going to be good but I'm glad you like it, "

"Seems like you have natural talent in baking.  Your mate is going to be very lucky, " Jude smiled.

Sage had a big grin on his face. "When I find them, I'll make delicious food for them every day!" He said excitedly. "Maybe they'll like me if I give them good food, "

Jude turned towards the boy. "They'll love you even if you don't give them good food. Your heart is pure, Sage. Who would want to refuse a cute guy like you?" He laughed. 

Sage flushed red as he looked down.  "I just hope they treat me kindly even if they don't accept me.  I can't even think about my mate hating me… " 

"Don't worry, they won't hate you. I'll beat their ass if they dared to hurt you, " The omega said seriously. 

Sage raised his brows and looked at Jude before they both broke into laughter.

Jude wouldn't let Sage be miserable like he was. He wouldn't leave him helpless. He would do everything he could to make the omega find his happiness. 

Because he knows how shitty it feels to be hated,  ignored, and helpless. He wouldn't wish that on anyone. 

* * *

[ A/N] Sage is going to find his mate soon. Any guess who it's going to be?