Chapter 101

Prepare yourself for some kinky shit ❤️ 🙈 Link to NSFW moodboard is in the inline comments ❤️

Alexander took a gulp, hands gripping the bed sheet a little tighter as he stared at the omega's leaking nipple, perked up and sticking to the thin fabric of his white T-shirt. His eyes flickered to meet his mate's for a moment before his body moved on its own, leaning closer and closer as if being pulled by a magnetic field.

Jude waited, lips caught between his teeth as his chest heaved in anticipation. His mate looked just like a predator, moving calculatedly and ready to pounce on the most delicious meal he was about to have.

Alexander was only an inch away, the milky scent on the tip of his nose, so strong that it made him think he was already tasting it. It spread and covered him like a wild Ivy, clouding his mind and judgment. Just a little, and he'll feel the weight of it on his tongue.

Just a little more-

The alpha was stopped by the strong grip of his mate on his hair. Jude had a hand buried in his mate's dark locks, clutching them tightly to make him look up at his face. Alexander looked at his mate and the scene reminded the omega of a kitten being stopped from stealing milk.

"Y-You...You're unbelievable," the smaller man breathed out.

"I'm trying to help," Alexander defended immediately.

"I've seen you...." Jude took a deep breath. "Always staring... always looking..."

"Not my fault you always look so fucking gorgeous and smell so fucking delicious. I'm an alpha. I can't control it," The taller man huffed.

"But-But it's sore...it's-"

"I'll be gentle," Alexander reasoned, words hurried.

"What if it tastes weird?"

"Not a chance,"

"But I've heard-"

"Omega, whatever that it's going to taste like, I don't fucking care. I'm going to suck you dry till you feel at ease,"

"It'll feel better?"

"I'm going to make you feel better," he promised.

Jude gnawed on his lips as he loosened the grip on Alexander's hair, threading his fingers through the alpha's thick locks before he looked down shyly. "Be gentle,"

"Yes," Alexander whispered shakily as he waited for his mate to consent. The omega met his mate's eyes and gave him a shy nod and that was all it took for the alpha to lunge at his target. Jude let out a gasp when he felt the tip of Alexander's nose meet his clothed nipple.

The alpha took a sharp inhale. "Oh fuck, smells so fucking delicious,"

Alexander nosed the perky bud, staring at it hungrily all the while Jude did his best to not cover himself instinctively.

"Don't look at it like that," he whined.

"Why?" Alexander was far too gone to care and hide his wants.

"Because it's weird. My chest is weird,"

"Omega," the alpha growled, one of his hands going to hold the swollen and leaking breast of his mate. Jude shuddered and bit his lips, trying to hold back the embarrassing mewl that was about to slip out. "You're so fucking tempting. You have no idea....you have no idea how much I wanted to plaster you to the nearby wall and suck your pretty titties. You have no idea how many times I've daydreamed about having them in my mouth. Seeing you so swollen and full of milk made me want to do unspeakable things to you. Never, even for a second, did I think of you as unattractive. Never."