Chapter 45

"A-Alex… it tickles, " Jude instinctively caught the alpha's hands, trying not to wriggle so much. They were currently cuddling. 

"But your tummy is so soft… " Alexander said, snuggling into the crook of the omega's neck and taking in his mate's alluring scent. 

Jude couldn't even focus a little bit on the movie because Alexander was kissing, pecking, and groping him all over.

The alpha couldn't keep his hands to himself because Jude was like a big warm marshmallow. It felt so good to have the omega in his hands. 

 The boy felt so warm and soft. 

Jude gasped when the alpha softly bit his cheek. His eyes widened as he looked at his mate. 

"A-Alex! " He was cherry red. 

Alexander laughed heartily, his chest vibrating as he did so. "Sorry, you looked so cute. I couldn't help myself, " He kissed the cheek he bit before. 

Jude covered his face, a chuckle leaving his lips. 

Alexander patted the boy's head while his other hand softly caressed the omega's body. 

"What's it, kitten? " 

"I… I just can't believe this, " The omega smiled, a heavy breath slipping past his lips. "I never thought… I never thought you'd accept me. You were always so…"

"Arrogant, right?" Alexander finished the sentence for him. "I know I didn't treat you well. Hell, I treated you like trash… I did it because…. because a lot of things made me be this way…  It was so hard for me to accept the change. I had a plan about how my life was going to be but then you came and flipped it upside down, " He placed a kiss on the omega's forehead. 

"I still haven't changed much but I'm trying my best. I didn't hate you then….it was just I was so frustrated with how things were going in my life and I took it out on you. That was wrong on so many levels. So please forgive me, " 

Jude hugged his mate, teary-eyed. "I f-forgive you. I can never stay mad at you. You're the only one I have, " 

"Jude… " Alexander looked up. "You don't have to forgive me just because I'm your mate, " 

"I forgive you because I understand, Alex, " The boy hugged his mate and they stayed silent for the rest of the movie. Just enjoying each other's warmth. 

Jude understood. Alexander grew up in a different world. A world where everything was perfect. And then all of a sudden a big part of his life turned out to be something imperfect. Something he never even thought would happen. It made sense why the alpha was upset.

The day passed by both of them snuggling on the bed, reading, watching Netflix and Alexander helping Jude with cooking.

Jude couldn't explain how happy he felt.

This was what someone would describe as a perfect life.

Alexander was so loving and caring that it felt like a dream.

It was what he wanted all his life.

*

*

*

Weeks passed and everything remained the same.

Alexander was still loving and very attentive. He often came home early from work and made sure to help his omega in the kitchen.

Jude opened his cafe a week ago. He didn't want the opening to be a big function because he thought it would bring too much attention to him and he was afraid of people judging Alexander because of it.