Chapter 87

Hey guys! I'm sorry for not updating for days. I was not in a good mental state to write. I'm really sorry. As an apology there's a double update today! Hope you guys enjoy! ❤️

"You know you don't have to do this. You've hired a driver for me so there's no need for you to drop me off."

"It doesn't matter. I'm doing it because I want to." Alexander shrugged, focusing on the road as he drove.

Jude let out a hum in reply, giving up the matter. The alpha always does whatever he wants anyway. "I gotta admit that you look really sexy while you're driving," He smirked, causing his mate to raise a brow.

Alexander's lips stretched into a smile before he turned towards his mate. "Really?" His brow raised high as a playful tint crept into his voice.

"Yes…" Jude bit his lips. "Love the way your hands look. It's sexy." He nodded.

"You know, I can drop you off every day if you like it, baby. It's no hassle for me," The alpha smirked.

Jude laughed. "You wanna be my personal driver so bad."

"Well, what can I do when my omega is so pretty and cute? I want to be close to him all the time." Alexander shrugged again as if he were stating a fact.

"God, Alex, you're cheesy as hell." The omega laughed and slapped his mate's bicep in embarrassment, causing the alpha to chuckle. Within a few minutes of bickering with each other, they finally reached the parking lot of the cafe which was only filled with two or three vehicles of the workers and some early usual customers.

"Call me when you're free, okay?" Alexander said, unbuckling his seat belt along with his mate's.

"I will," Jude replied to the alpha with a soft smile. The tug of the new bond was still there and it was making both of them reluctant to be away from each other. As the realization that both of them had to be away from one another for hours today came crashing down on them, Jude felt his smile slowly falter. He was excited to go to work. Sure, he missed the bustling work in the cafe. He missed his co-workers. He missed the small talks with his regular customers. It's been too long and he was eager to be back. At least that's how he felt a few minutes ago.

Now it's all gone. The omega could only bite his lips as he stepped out of the car. He wanted to run into his mate's arms, latch onto Alexander like a leech, and beg the alpha to take him along wherever he was going.

It seemed like the alpha was thinking the same thing because soon Jude felt himself collide with his mate's sturdy chest, his face pressing against Alexander's neat coat as he inhaled the alpha's musky scent combined with the citrus deodorant Alexander put on today.

"I really don't want to be away from you," Alexander mumbled, burying his nose into the omega's fluffy blonde hair. "If I could have it in my way, I'd keep you in bed all day stuffed full with my cock–"

"Oh my god!" Jude gasped and looked up, his hand instinctively going to cover his mate's vulgar mouth. "Alex!" The omega sneered, frantically looking around to make sure none of his co-workers or customers were near to hear what his shameless mate just spouted.

Alexander rolled his eyes and tilted his head away from the omega's hold before nuzzling into Jude's neck to scent him.  "You need to call me, okay? Whenever you're free."

Jude smiled. "What if you're not free when I call?" He raised a brow while a chuckle stumbled out of his lips.

Alexander felt like he could stare at his mate all day. The omega was so breathtakingly pretty that it was hard for the alpha to let him out of his sight. "For you I always have time. Don't hesitate to call me and don't skip your meals, okay?"