Chapter 40

Alexander walked upstairs towards their room after his mother left. 

The alpha took slow steps, his mind filled with thoughts. 

Marking Jude doesn't seem to be a good idea no matter how he looks at it. He's not ready for it. It's clear as day. 

 But the situation was getting worse as time passed. 

Alexander opened the door to their room. 

He frowned when the omega's scent hit him. 

Is he in heat?

That was the first thought that came to Alexander's mind. 

He ran towards his mate who was curled up under the covers. 

The alpha gently moved the blanket from his face and put his hand on the boy's forehead. 

His temperature is normal. 

Alexander heaved a sigh. 

Thank god the omega wasn't in heat. 

But then why are his pheromones out of control? 

He frowned as the question came into his mind. 

But deep inside he already knew the answer. 

It's one of the side effects of postponing their mating. Jude is suffering because of that. 

Alexander didn't want to admit it. It was a bitter truth. 

Something that made him uncomfortable and guilty whenever he thought about it. 

A curse flew out of his lips as he walked towards the bathroom. The alpha hoped maybe a bath could help him to calm his mind. 

*

*

*

Alexander walked outside with a towel around his hips. He forgot to take his clothes to the bathroom. 

The alpha opened the closet and pulled out a sweatpant and underwear. 

He quickly changed into them before walking towards the bed. 

Jude whined sleepily when the bed moved. His whimpers soon died down when his mate's scent hit him. 

A hum of satisfaction left his lips while he snuggled closer to the alpha. 

Alexander flinched when Jude suddenly wrapped an arm around him. The omega put his head on top of his bare chest and whispered out his name. 

"Alex… . "

"Hmm? " The alpha hummed in reply but Jude didn't say anything. Instead, he only repeated his name once again. 

"Alex… . "

Alexander frowned and gripped the boy's face, making him look up at him. 

Jude looked at him with half-closed eyes. It seemed like he was sleep talking. 

"Jude, what's the matter? " 

The omega slowly caressed his face. 

"You're so close…. I'm dreaming… "

"No, you're not dreaming, " 

"You're so handsome, " 

"Wake up, Jude, "

The omega smiled sleepily, his fingers softly caressing the alpha's lips. 

Alexander gulped. 

Jude looked so…….. alluring. 

He could kiss him and do things to him and the omega probably won't complain. 

Alexander shook his head. 

What the heck was he thinking? 

It's probably the mating bond and nothing else. The alpha tried to convince himself. 

"Your lips are pretty, " 

Says the one with the plumpest lips he has ever seen. 

Alexander rolled his eyes. 

"Can you kiss me….? "

"Jude… " Alexander gulped. "Wake up. You're not dreaming, "

"You don't want to kiss? " The omega pouted, his eyes brimming with tears. "You're mean in my dreams too, "

The alpha sighed. "Go back to sleep then, " He said and started to rub the boy's back in the hope to make him sleep again. 

Jude was confusing reality with his dreams. The alpha failed to wake him up from his delusions so he thought making Jude sleep again might stop this. 

"Kiss me… Kiss me!" Jude brought his mate's face closer to his. When he realized that Alexander wasn't going to do anything, he took it on himself to kiss the man. 

Alexander gasped in surprise at his mate's actions. 

Jude was a bad kisser. 

It was kind of cute. 

Alexander closed his eyes, his hands wrapping around the omega's waist. 

Jude's lips were soft and plump. 

The boy moaned when his mate took control. The alpha pushed his tongue into his mouth, exploring every bit of it. 

In a swift move, Alexander pinned the omega on the bed before staring at him breathlessly. 

"You asked for this, " He said while trying to catch his breath. "I can't stop now… . "

Jude looked at the alpha, too dazed to process what he was saying. 

"Alex…. " He called his mate's name and it almost came out as a moan. 

And that was the last straw for the alpha. 

Alexander dived in for another kiss. He gripped the boy's hips and parted his thighs as he got in between them. 

Jude moaned at the friction of both of their lower halves brushing against each other. His mate unbuttoned his shirt and slowly caressed his chest. 

Alexander couldn't help but wonder how a man's chest could be so smooth. 

The boy flinched when his mate pinched one of his n*pples. His grip on Alexander's hair tightened and it only drove the alpha more crazy. 

Jude moaned out his mate's name when the alpha took off his shirt completely. 

Alexander took in a deep breath before catching the omega's lips in a heated kiss again. 

He trailed the kisses down to the boy's neck and sucked and kissed on there to make a hickey. 

Jude moaned under the alpha, flinching whenever Alexander bit a little too hard. 

"Alex… " He said out the alpha's name and stopped him by pushing him away. 

Alexander stared at the omega in confusion. 

Did he come back to his senses? 

The boy's flustered state made the alpha realize that his assumption was right. 

Jude tried so hard to keep eye contact but he failed miserably. 

He was red as a tomato. 

"Alex…? " He called the alpha's name. 

Alexander gulped. He was hard and aroused, the same as the omega. 

If Jude was going to stop him, this was going to be a painful night for him. 

"C-Can I give you a h-hickey?"