Chapter 27

"Is that his mate?"

"Oh, yes..."

"I told you it's a male omega,"

"I can't believe a high ranked alpha like him got mated to a male omega, "

Jude looked down and bit his lips as he heard the whispers of Alexander's employees. They were all judging him. He could hear them talking and he was sure Alexander could too. The omega gripped on his mate's suit sleeve to keep up with the alpha's long strides.

 His mate gave no ears to the whispers and it made him feel a little bad that Alexander wasn't saying anything even after hearing all the things his employees whispered around him. 

"You know it's so hard to have children with male omegas, right?"

"I feel bad for our boss,"

"Why is he here?"

The alpha stopped suddenly, causing Jude to bump into him with a gasp. He turned around abruptly and brought the omega close to his chest while glaring at his employees. 

Angry alpha pheromones filled the room, suffocating everyone in there. Jude could only gasp and clutch Alexander's clothes from the effect. 

The whispering employees were silent now with a terrified expression painted on their faces. The alpha looked like he could kill everyone in there with a snap. 

"Shut up and get back to work! If I hear anyone of you whispering again, then be ready to pack your things and leave the office!" He seethed, making everyone in the room shiver in fear. 

Alexander didn't let go of the omega as he walked towards the elevator. He knew Jude's legs were weak and wobbling from his strong pheromones. 

"Th-Thank you..." The boy squeaked out when they were finally inside the elevator. Alexander didn't reply. He pushed the buttons on the elevator with a frown still etched into his face. 

Jude awkwardly squirmed on his spot as his mate's hands were still around his waist. He was blushing and trembling at the same time. 

The alpha let go of the boy when they reached the top floor. Jude could only stare in awe as they entered Alexander's office. 

"This is your office? " Jude asked, looking around wide-eyed 

"Yes," Alexander replied nonchalantly while walking towards his desk. 

"This whole floor? " The omega couldn't believe his eyes. It was beautiful and wide. There were all kinds of furniture and classy decorations. And the view… the view was everything. The whole city was visible from the office. 

"Yes, " Alexander answered as he picked up the office phone. He waited a few seconds for the person to pick up. "Dayana, come to my office, " He said to someone on the phone before hanging up immediately.

The alpha looked up at Jude who was looking around with starry eyes. "Sit there," Alexander pointed to the couch as he talked to the omega. 

Jude shook his head immediately. "I wanna look around! " He chirped, making the alpha sigh in defeat. 

"Sir, can I come in? " 

Alexander turned to the door when he heard his secretary's voice. "Come in, Dayana," He beckoned the girl inside. 

Dayana looked beautiful. She had long brown hair, golden skin, and light green eyes. She was dressed in a classic pencil skirt and long-sleeve white shirt. 

"This is Jude… my mate, " Alexander pointed to Jude who blushed before he smiled at the woman. "Give him something to drink and take him to the resting room, " He said before focusing his attention back on his laptop. 

"There's a resting room?" Jude questioned with his eyes turning wide. 

"Yes, sir. We have a resting room, lunchroom, meeting room, and washroom here. " Dayana answered. 

"Oh really?" The omega asked in surprise. "Oh, and you don't need to call me sir. You can call me Jude," The boy smiled at the secretary who was a little taken aback by his reply. 

Dayana nervously glanced at Alexander who was staring blankly at his mate. "Umm…sure, " The girl gave the omega an awkward smile. 

Alexander only sighed before he looked at Dayana. "Where is he?" He asked with a frown. 

"In the waiting room, sir. Should I tell him to come here?" The secretary replied instantly. 

"Hmm… " Alexander only hummed and gave her a small nod before focusing on his laptop. 

She took out her phone and called someone quickly before turning back to Jude with a smile. "Come on, let's go to the resting room, " She said to the boy and led him towards the said area. 

*

*

"Whoa… there's a TV?"

"Yes, sir,"

"And a fridge?! " 

"Do you need anything to drink, sir?"

"No. What kind of fish is that in the aquarium? "

"That's a clearfin lionfish, sir," 

"Oh… it's beautiful… And stop calling me sir, Dayana. I told you to call me Jude, " He turned back to the lady with a smile. 

Dayana couldn't help the smile that formed on her lips. The boy's innocence made her heart swell. "Sorry, I forgot, " She apologized. 

*

*

*

"I'm getting bored," Jude sulked after a few minutes of roaming around in the resting room and lunchroom.

"Do you want to watch television?"

"No, I wanna go and watch Alexander work! " He chirped excitedly. 

"Umm… watch him work? " Dayana scratched her ears as she asked. The secretary didn't understand how that was an interesting thing to do. But the boy clearly looked so excited as he skipped his way towards Alexander's office. 

The omega paused at the door when he saw someone unfamiliar inside talking with his mate. "Hi..." Jude greeted shyly when his mate and the other person turned towards him. 

"Well, would you look at that… A male omega? Such a rare sight to see…" The person with Alexander said with a smirk playing on his lips. 

Jude tilted his head as he looked at the man. He was a high-ranked alpha for sure. His posture, physique, and demeanor all confirmed it. 

"He's your mate, right?" The man looked at Alexander while standing closer to Jude. "You sure got a cute one tho," He smirked. 

Alexander clenched his jaw, his frown deepening as he glared at the guy in disdain. 

"Stop joking around, Damien." He crossed his arms. "Tell me why you're here, "