Chapter 30

"A-Alpha… it feels w-weird, " The omega whimpered as his mate kept grinding into his lower half. 

Jude wrapped his legs around Alexander's hips, relishing the delicious friction he got from it. He covered his mouth to keep the sinful sounds from slipping out. 

The alpha's muscles flexed as he pinned the boy's hands above his head. "I want to hear you, " Alexander whispered and Jude almost came from the deep voice of his mate. 

"Ahh! Ale-Alex… " He looked into the alpha's eyes clouded with pure lust. 

Jude couldn't resist them. 

His eyes were darker. 

Almost like a black hole. 

It pulled him in effortlessly. 

Alexander dipped his head down and licked the omega's n*pples again while continuing to grind into his crotch. 

Jude arched his back. It was getting too much. 

He couldn't think. 

Pleasure dominated his rational mind. 

"Oh god!" He breathed out. He could feel himself dripping down there. 

Slick poured out him, preparing him to be mated and marked by the alpha. 

It was a wet mess down there and Alexander could also feel it. 

"Shit! " The alpha cursed and stuffed his face into the omega's neck. "Why do you smell so f*cking good?! " He asked in frustration and Jude was in no state to reply. 

He could only whimper and whine in response. 

Suddenly, the alpha pulled back causing the omega to yelp. 

He looked at Alexander with tear-filled eyes. 

"P-Please… " Jude whispered. 

Alexander stared at his desperate mate with a predatory look in his eyes before he swiftly took off the omega's underwear. 

The alpha had no control over what he was doing but he was still careful of not hurting Jude as the boy was injured. 

Jude covered his red face in embarrassment as he turned red but Alexander was quick to grip his face and make him look up at him. 

"Eyes on me, " He alpha uttered, his voice deep and raspy that made the omega shudder. 

Jude watched as Alexander spread his legs apart, exposing his dripping hole. 

The omega whimpered when his mate licked his lips at the view. 

Alexander got in between the boy's legs

and pressed his clothed hard member against the omega's hole. 

The alpha groaned at the feeling while Jude bit his lips. 

"Ahh! " The omega moaned when the alpha's hard pressed against him. 

Jude couldn't help but grip Alexander's shoulder and dig his nails into the alpha's skin. 

"Alex—Alex… " He repeated his mate's name as Alexander ground into the omega's dripping hole and sucked his n*pples. "Something is—it's coming… I-Alex! " Jude gasped out as he came. 

The omega whimpered, not being able to handle the pleasure that washed over his body. His mind was fuzzy. 

He felt like he was drunk. 

Jude laid there panting and covered in his own s*men. He was flushed red with red marks all over his body. 

And that sight alone was enough to push the alpha over the edge.