Chapter 2

How do they feel outside the house now, she who has become Mu Xue'er has no interest at all.

Back in the house, she dragged her sore and swollen legs and walked to the refrigerator according to her memory.

The silver refrigerator with a sense of technology was integrated with the wall. If it wasn't for the memory of the original owner, she would never have imagined that behind this wall was a huge refrigerator.

As soon as the refrigerator door opened, she took out the kettle directly from the inside and took a few sips, then took a tube of nutrient solution and drank it.

It wasn't until the sweet rust smell in her throat was greatly reduced, and the previous feeling that her internal organs were shrinking into a ball slowly disappeared, she took a deep breath and walked towards the back door.

Last night's fight had scattered the furniture in the room, which wasn't much, but fortunately the room was wide, so these things wouldn't block her way.

When she followed the blood trail to the back door, what Mu Xueer saw was the open door, and the nurse Qin Shuhe, whose body was twisted and had long since lost her breath.

The moment she saw the corpse, Mu Xueer resisted the sudden rush of sourness in her heart, knelt down on one knee and stretched out her hand to close her eyes for Qin's mother, and then gently blocked the sand and dust swept up by the night wind on her body. , and then closed the back door to prevent sand and dust from continuing to enter the room, and then returned to the sofa in the middle of the room and sat down.

After passing through for a few hours, she was finally able to breathe a sigh of relief.

On the way back from the desert, Mu Xueer also picked up her optical brain, which was discarded by the murderer. Although the important functions of the optical brain have been damaged, the emergency function can still be used. Calculate the time and patrol nearby. The mechanical police should be here soon.

Except for the emergency function, other functions of the retrieved optical brain cannot be used due to damage. Fortunately, the original owner's mother always kept a spare optical brain at home when she was still alive. Because it has never been used, this optical brain has been put in the drawer. After more than ten years, although the style may be a little old, it is better than nothing.

When she threw the discarded light brains into the trash bin, Mu Xueer's eyes showed a hint of sarcasm. Those people were afraid of hurting her last night, so it would be fine if they didn't come out to help. Even the police didn't want to report one for her. When they became relatives, and the original owner thought they thought the same thing, at this moment she felt pain for the original owner.

Hearing the sound of the light brain activation at the wrist, Mu Xueer put aside her displeasure and started activating the spare light brain on the wrist according to the long-standing memory in the original owner's mind.

With the sound of a siren coming from a distance, the people standing at the door who had not yet dispersed looked around, and happened to see the mechanical patrol officer who was rushing towards this side with sand and dust in front of him.

The mechanical patrolman riding a sand motorcycle was very fast, and in a moment, even people brought a car to them.

As soon as the alarm bell turned off, the mechanical patrol officer in police uniform and the badge of the future police station looked very righteous and serious.

"Mr. Patrolman, the victim is inside." One of the slightly hunched old men glanced at him and said cautiously.

"Okay, thank you for your cooperation." The patrolman nodded to her, then walked in with big steps, and the moment he entered the door, the camera in his eyes had spontaneously activated, and then began to scan the entire house.

"It's this group of robbers again. What do you say, Team Li, this time it seems that the nurse of the daughter of the Mu family in the imperial capital died." The officer scratched his hair and shouted to the captain behind him with Erlang's legs crossed. It was not the first time that this group of people had committed a crime.

"Follow the original procedure and tell her that we will report to the superiors, and then catch the murderer as soon as possible." Li, who was smoking with a cigarette in his mouth, didn't even look at the police officer. After all, the movie on the big screen in front of him was exciting. Now, he doesn't have time to be distracted.

"Is this okay?" The police officer gave the captain a worried look. The potential meaning of their captain is that everything is random. If you can catch it, you can catch it. If you can't catch us, there is nothing you can do.

"What are you afraid of, this Mu Xue'er has been exiled by the Mu family a long time ago, you can check the Internet, there is no sign of her among the children of the Mu family, if the Mu family has not forgotten her over the years, do you think those wastes dare to come here to be presumptuous? "Captain Li's eyes are full of sarcasm, these gates are full of filth on the inside, not to mention that their police force is limited here, and the bandits are all awakeners above the third level of totem. They rush to arrest them. Isn't it a sending proposition?

Moreover, what he didn't say is that the daughter of the Mu family who was exiled here has been living peacefully for more than ten years without being disturbed.

"Okay, I see." Looking at Team Li's attitude, he knew that the matter had been decided, so he didn't say more.

"I'm sorry, Miss Mu." After muttering quietly, he sent the information about the murderer and the news that the bureau had filed a case to catch the murderer as soon as possible to the mechanical patrol police.

"The victim's body 01789 will be brought back to the funeral home for cremation, and the ashes will be returned to the victim's home within three days." The mechanical patrol officer who received the order from the bureau handed the printed information to Mu Xue'er, and then picked up Qin's mother's body with both hands went out.

Mu Xueer, who followed him out, watched him leave the body on the body transporter behind the motorcycle, and then entered the door with the information that the patrolman had just printed out to her.

"Sure enough, Emperor Shangao is far away, and the perfunctory color is so obvious." After looking at the condolences sent by the police station on the paper, and the portraits of the murderers last night, a mocking smile appeared on the corner of Mu Xue'er's mouth.

In my memory, when Mu Xueer and her mother first moved in, the police station in the desert area was very enthusiastic. Even if the neighborhood was peaceful, the live-action police officers would always patrol at any time. Like now, the patrols have already been replaced by mechanical patrol officers. , Even if there is a murder here, they are all perfunctory.

Fortunately, she didn't put her hope on them at all. Those wicked people, she will find a way to clean up in the future. After all, she has accepted the original master's favor, and her hatred will naturally fall on herself.

"Little oh, clean up the room." After activating the robot squatting on the wall, Mu Xueer locked the front and rear doors before returning to the room on the second floor to wash up. There was a lot of sand on it, which made it uncomfortable.

As she went upstairs, after the light on the top of Xiaowu's head by the wall turned on, the round body suddenly rose up, two mechanical arms drilled out from the top and bottom and moved, and the round eyes scanned the room and started immediately. Work.

At this time, Mu Xue'er on the second floor, she was already lying in a bathtub with a suitable temperature.

After starting the shower and massage program, she leaned back comfortably, and with her eyes closed, she called out the dictionary system in her mind, and now she has time to study the so-called plug-ins sent to her by the research system.

In her mind, a row of user introductions made her read it seriously. The more she saw the back, the more excited she felt. As the system said, as long as she used it properly, this dictionary system was simply a treasure book. , can attack, defend and create, what else can compare with it.

It's just the ability to use this. After reading the above description, the smile on her face gradually began to crack. If she wants to use the ability of the dictionary system perfectly, she has to start all over again!

But it doesn't matter. At this age, her body self-control and coordination ability is good, so let's start all over again.

DiDi DiDi...

With the sound of the timing reminder, Mu Xueer withdrew her thoughts from the dictionary system. She had been soaking in the bathtub for nearly an hour, and her skin would wrinkle any longer.

She took the towel and wiped the water droplets from the mist on her face lightly. As soon as she pulled the handrail, she stood up from the bathtub. With the sound of water, she had already stepped out of the bathtub and came to the drying area outside. .

As soon as the button was turned on, the whole body was immediately wrapped in a gentle warm wind, and even the wet and dripping hair was blown up.

The temperature is different up and down, but it only takes a few minutes. Mu Xueer's whole body has become extremely dry. What made her feel amazing during this period was her hair. After drying, it was not frizzy at all, and it felt very smooth.

After straightening her hair, Mu Xue'er walked towards the mirror in front of her. She wanted to take a closer look at this body. As she got closer, she looked at the figure reflected inside, and the corner of her mouth raised slightly.

Except for her age, the self in the mirror is exactly the same as she was before she came here, with black-brown waist-length hair and curly tails, a pair of dark almond eyes full of smiles on her fair goose egg face, her lips slightly parted. During the time, she revealed the neat and white teeth that she has always been proud of. These teeth are matched with a smile, which used to send warm smiles to the guests who came to read books.

"It's really carved out of a mold." The 18-year-old girl, except for her green body and a coin-sized green cactus totem on her right wrist, is not much different from her before, even the waist The moles are all the same.

Speaking of which, she also earned it. After all, not everyone has the opportunity to be young again.

Since she is powerless, she can only accept it indifferently. Although this world is dangerous, isn't she also wearing a plug-in? As long as she works hard, she will not be able to live in this world.

What's more, she is someone who owns a desert now!

After pulling the bathrobe and putting it on, Mu Xueer took a glass of water and walked towards the soft light blue sofa by the floor-to-ceiling window.

She needs to know more about this future world. After all, in Mu Xue'er's memory, the only place she has contacted and knows the most is this desert that her grandfather bought because he was trapped by a friend and went bankrupt.

"Connect the home butler and turn on the network system." After adjusting to a comfortable sitting position on the sofa, Mu Xueer turned on the backup optical brain to complete the authentication, and by the way restarted the home network butler that was shut down by the bandits last night.

After Mu Xueer finished speaking, a huge blue virtual screen with a blue halo appeared directly in front of her. This scene seemed to be full of technology.

Because she can operate by voice, she doesn't need to look for the target at a glance. She only needs to control the network housekeeper by voice, and then let it call up all the history lessons of the original main network school.

Following the explanation of the elementary history class on the blue screen, Mu Xueer discovered that the history of this world thousands of years ago was completely different from the world she lived in. Even the planet on which people lived was not named. Earth, but call it the Blue Star.

Thousands of years ago, the environment of Blue Star suddenly deteriorated, various natural disasters continued to appear, and plants and beasts also mutated. In order to survive on the increasingly violent Blue Star, the body had to start self-evolution.

Over a thousand years, the situation of Blue Star gradually stabilized, and some humans also awakened their totem abilities during this time.

It's just that the current Blue Star has been severely desertified in the past thousand years. Many forests and cities have gradually been buried by yellow sand, and the greenness has become less and less.

Now, only one-third of the original oasis remains on the entire planet, and society has become unequal due to lack of resources. The poor are poorer and the rich are richer.

After all, most of the good resources are controlled by the upper-class rich. Although the poor cannot starve to death, it is very difficult to get ahead in this world, and the biggest opportunity is to awaken totem ability.

And the powerhouses who have awakened their totem abilities are not all walking on the right path, and some people have embarked on a wrong path unknowingly, just like the robbers and bandits last night.

That's why it is said that this world is very dangerous. Compared with those plants and beasts that have evolved over thousands of years, the human heart is the most terrifying.

However, when the history of Blue Star's evolution in the video was introduced to the near future, and when looking at the high-rise buildings full of technological elements and the various transportation vehicles driving in mid-air, Mu Xueer really realized that here It is indeed the future world.

It's just that the desert in the original owner's hands is too far away from the city, and when she goes out, she can only see the color of yellow and blue, and she has never been to the city in the past 18 years, and there are very few important images of the future high-tech in her mind. , so it makes her feel that there is not much difference from before.

But now, the difference is still huge!