Chapter 57

As the night got darker, Mu Xue'er sent Fu Xiu away, went back to the house and led Miao Yuan carrying the shielding device towards the garage.

When the spaceship started, she told the housekeeper to go out for patrol. After she came back and reported to her if something happened, she drove the spaceship directly to the original location.

Within an hour, Mu Xueer carefully read the description of the shielding device on the spacecraft. Although Brother Fu had bound the shielding device to her before he left, and even explained the functions to her, but in order to understand the correctness of the shielding device. It understands better, so she still studies the instructions carefully from cover to cover before going there.

By the time Mu Xueer arrived at her destination, it was already close to the early morning.

When I got off the spaceship, I looked up. The night was very beautiful tonight. The full moon hung high and the stars were bright. It was very calm without wind and clouds.

After moving the shielding device out of the spaceship, she asked Madoka to go back to shut down and rest.

Sitting beside the shielding device, Mu Xueer opened the shielding device control page on Guangnao according to her memory.

"Do you want to confirm the startup?" After clicking, a confirmation prompt appears above, and a row of small characters below the prompt is marked in red.

After the instrument is activated, all signals within the set range will be disabled, which naturally includes the optical brain in her hand, and the spacecraft that has stopped fire.

Mu Xueer clicked to confirm, and then saw the small lights around the gray circular instrument in front of it began to flash rapidly.

Accompanied by a burst of mechanical movement and sound, it slowly rose into the air like a disc.

On the control interface that was called up earlier, Mu Xueer could see with the naked eye that after the red light on the instrument disc flashed and stopped, an invisible shielding net was rapidly spreading around it.

Until the red light above turned green, the range she set on the page was all within the shielded area.

Everything was ready, and Mu Xueer walked towards the sand dunes she saw when noon came.

Sitting in the protruding position above, Mu Xueer held her breath and began to communicate her energy.

She came here for the first time this evening. She didn't intend to start building this place tonight. She just came here with two words and wanted to try it out.

And these two words are mountains and rivers.

Even though their strokes are simpler than water sources, the energy required to write them is not comparable to such a small water source.

With just such a mountain character, Mu Xueer consumed most of the energy in her body when she wrote it. Looking at the font that seemed to have a majestic mountain in front of her, Mu Xueer gritted her teeth and prepared to continue writing the river character.

Compared with mountain characters, river characters have more strokes but are easier to write than mountain characters, but even so, after writing the two characters for mountains and rivers, she almost lost her ability to write.

"Hua!" After taking a few deep breaths, Mu Xue'er said sharply, looking at the two words floating in the air in front of her.

With a thought, the words "mountain and river" began to disintegrate.

The mountain character contains the greenness and vitality of the mountains and forests, so after the font collapsed, it turned into a vibrant dark green.

After blending with the river character that turned into clear water, they twisted and twisted, turning into a green tornado with water in the air.

And this tornado is getting bigger and bigger, and even the surrounding sand and gravel are rolled up a lot, especially Mu Xueer who is transporting energy not far in front. At this moment, she only feels that the energy fed back from a distance has just passed. Her body was quickly pulled away.

Obviously, the energy absorbed by the wind of mountains and rivers is far from enough, so all the missing ones must be absorbed from her little by little. If the feedback is not timely, then even the energy contained in her body will be extracted.

In this purely passive situation, she has been unable to cut off the connection between the tornado and her, so now in order not to let the tornado take her away, she can only desperately extract energy supply from the embodied vegetation and soil in the distance.

This kind of situation has changed from unbearable pain at the beginning to numbness in the end. Like a tool person, she finally felt that the pulling force was gradually decreasing after experiencing despair.

It was at this time that she was barely able to open her eyes.

At some point, the tornado in front of her actually caught her in her eyes, feeling her cheeks being cut by the stone on the edge, but Mu Xueer didn't care at all.

Because she felt it, this tornado was about to complete the mission she gave it.

As it flew higher and higher, just when Mu Xueer was worried that it would involve the shielding device, it suddenly stopped its upward movement, and then reversed in the next second.

boom!

Mu Xue'er didn't even have time to see its movements, when a green light flashed in front of her intuition, and the tornado turned into a powerful air current and plunged into the sand around her.

She stood in the middle, the powerful air rustling her cloak.

In just a few seconds, the feet were calm, and the cloak and hair on her body, which were blown away by the airflow, were slowly falling.

Just when Mu Xueer wondered why the surroundings had not changed at all, the sand under her feet suddenly softened, and when she looked down, they spread out centered on where she was standing.

The sand grains of yellow and orange turned into black-brown mud in front of her visible to the naked eye.

Here, Mu Xueer's gaze has not yet traced the direction in which they spread, but there is another movement under her feet.

After feeling the vigorous vitality under her feet, she steadied her body and took a difficult step back. Then, where she had just stood, a tree suddenly rose from the ground.

At the same time, in the sand around her, grass and green trees began to burst out of the underground black soil.

In just ten minutes, Mu Xueer stood on the hillside and saw the birth of a green forest.

Flowers and trees, bushes and thorns, their appearance transformed the former yellow sand into a beautiful green forest.

And that's not the end.

Just when Mu Xueer thought that the realization was completely completed, her feet began to vibrate again.

She glanced around, and then quickly walked towards the big tree on the side.

Holding on to its thick trunk, Mu Xue'er watched helplessly as the loess in front of her turned into a river.

Sweeping back, Mu Xueer couldn't see the source of the river, but here, she saw where the river went.

Wow...

because the place where she was originally standing was the highest sand dune in the original desert, and there was a rock that bulged out on the sand dune, so after experiencing the mountain and river just now, it turned into a high sand dune. A hanging waterfall of about five meters.

Because of the appearance of mountains and forests, the energy that Mu Xueer had previously dried up because of supporting the manifestation of mountains and rivers, now began to feed back to her because of their appearance and growth.

The tearing pain caused by the energy being pulled away from the body just now has begun to repair itself because of the continuous entry of energy. Now even if the mountains and rivers continue to expand and need energy output, she no longer worries about the lack of energy.

One in and one out, there's still room left.

After the river course was completely completed, she couldn't help walking forward.

Squatting by the river, she shivered and stretched out her hands to the river. The water at night was piercingly cold, and even the pebbles she touched from the river were round and smooth, but also had a hint of coolness.

Picking up a few mouthfuls of clear spring and feeding it into the mouth, I feel not only the coldness but also the sweetness.

Moisturizing her chapped lips and lubricating her throat with a dry cough, Mu Xue'er looked at herself reflected in the river. Although her hair was messy and her face was pale, the light in her eyes was no less than the stars reflected in the river.

"For the first time, the mountains and rivers were directly manifested." Her fists were clenched, but her tone was trembling, because tonight she was just thinking about coming over to do an experiment, but she didn't expect it to actually succeed.

Closing her eyes, Mu Xueer could even judge the area of ​​the mountains and rivers embodied this time through the energy returned to her by the mountains and rivers.

It is about the same size as the garden, nearly 20,000 square meters, but there are some big differences here. Mine is beautiful.

In addition, there are a lot of building facilities in the garden, and there are no two-thirds of the real garden area, but it took a lot of time for her to materialize it at that time.

Unlike tonight's experiment, although it suffered a lot, it was a success, and the area was still so huge.

Feeling the energy being continuously fed back to her, Mu Xueer felt that the cactus totem on her wrist began to become hot.

As she poured in the energy she had received, a clearness that she had never had before rushed into her mind.

With a buzzing sound, she felt that she had a lot of information related to her own totem in her mind.

Uninterrupted energy poured in, and in just one night, she was promoted from the original totem level six to level seven, and finally broke through the rumored level eight mark.

It is rumored that the plant totem itself is difficult to upgrade. Even if the family has good totem ability, various resources are not lacking since childhood, but there are many people who will not move after upgrading to level 6.

After all, the eighth-level mark is the level that all totem ability people dream of. It is said that people with this level of ability are all subject to special treatment by the country.

It is said that there are less than 100 totems in the whole country who have reached the eighth level, and no one from the plant department is on the list. Therefore, Mu Xueer broke through the eighth level today. If she reports in the future, then her name will be resounding. The whole world.

After all, she is still less than twenty years old. Such a young person with eighth-level ability will attract some bad inquiries while being admired and admired, so she has no plans to announce it for the time being.

Because her totem can be upgraded so quickly, it can be said that it is all driven by the energy fed back by the plants embodied in the dictionary system. This method is only suitable for her.

But now, she can try the ability of the cactus totem after reaching the eighth level.

Cactus thorn, this is one of the abilities that Cactus Totem can use.

After driving the totem, Mu Xue'er thought of how to use it. With a thought, dozens of light green thorns appeared in front of her.

With a wave of her hand, the thorn rain controlled by her shot towards the boulder in front of her.

After a burst of wind breaking, the dense thorns actually pierced the stone in front of countless eyes the size of needles, and the cactus thorns after the breaking of the stone disappeared.

This skill is very lethal.

After the first skill experiment, Mu Xueer began to experiment with another skill.

After manipulating the totem to condense the spiritual power, a cactus tree like the one she expected in her mind slowly appeared, and after the power was withdrawn, it really existed in front of her.

This cactus tree, she can not only control its size, but also control its flowering and fruiting.

Thinking of this, she directly let it bear three fruits.

Because the mountains and forests have taken shape tonight, the energy consumed is recovering, but her physical strength is about to reach its limit, so now she is in urgent need of food supplements.

What surprised her was that a palm-sized fruit contained enough water and energy to restore all of her, a person with severe physical loss. After eating one, she looked at the two remaining cactus fruits in her hand. , I thought to myself that this is not an ordinary fruit.

There are various totem abilities, and some abilities even need to be developed and researched by themselves, so Mu Xueer didn't care much after using it to eat, because she was more concerned about the totem ability that was manifested tonight. mountains and rivers.

However, it is indeed an exaggeration to say that it is a mountain and river. After all, its area can be called a mountain and forest at most.

But this is only the result of her one night, so it is only a matter of time before the planned desert can be turned into a real mountain and river in the future.

Mu Xueer, who has completely recovered her physical strength, is now ready to take a good look at this mountain forest that she made by herself.