Chapter 9

Sandhammer Town is the closest town to the Dragon Skull Desert.

At the same time, it is also the most remote town from the Ninth District, and in addition to the extreme wasteland near the Dragon Skull Desert, the people coming and going in Shahui Town can be described as mixed.

Standing in front of the original owner's mother's bedroom mirror, Mu Xue'er glanced at the circular cactus totem on her right wrist, and without hesitation she picked up the half black glove and put it on.

After the cuff was tightened, Mu Xueer raised her right hand to observe carefully. After the totem was indeed covered by the gloves, she raised her hand and tapped lightly on the front mirror.

As the sound fell, a faint blue light immediately appeared on the mirror in front of her.

drop!

A blue light emerged from the mirror and slowly split apart after swiping her face, and the space inside the mirror was a wall of weapons. Although there were not many pieces, it was enough for her self-defense.

"Energy gun." Mu Xue'er took one from the top, raised the gun body, squinted and swept forward, and then pinned it to her waist with satisfaction.

This piece of weapon wall was suddenly remembered by Mu Xueer at night when she was sleeping a few days ago. The picture is not very clear, and the situation is still a scene that the original owner's mother had secretly seen when the original owner was still there, so she immediately went to the scene after waking up. Lou Lai confirmed it, but I didn't expect this face to be unlocked as well.

Thinking of the bandits on the night of the original owner's death, Mu Xue'er would come up to study these energy guns every time she was free at night. Although it is not to say that all the guns in it can be 100% right now, at least this one is the easiest in her hand. Well, she was able to aim at the target.

Then, she put a black mask on her face, and then pulled the hood, and the whole person immediately showed only a pair of eyes.

This slightly mysterious dress went to Sandhammer Town, which obviously can deter some malicious people through appearance, and at the same time avoid some unnecessary troubles.

After all, those who can go to the extreme wasteland are not those who are idle.

Everything was ready, Mu Xueer came to the downstairs garage, where a desert motorcycle was parked that had not been started for a long time.

The old-fashioned natural color, Mu Xueer twisted her hands after she went up, and the desert motorcycle rushed out immediately.

After Mu Xueer left the garage and entered the destination on the panel above, the motorcycle instantly left a yellow afterimage on the spot under her control.

The desert is vast and uninhabited. Even if Mu Xueer has not learned a degree on the desert motorcycle, it will not affect other people. What's more, she drives more smoothly and faster as she drives to the back, and the feeling of the gust of wind passing her face makes her feel very Refreshing.

So when she came to Sandhammer Town to slow down, she always felt a little unfulfilled.

Although Sandhammer Town is some distance away from the Dragon Skull Desert, the yellow sand brought by the strong wind can still be seen everywhere around the town.

After Mu Xueer parked the desert motorcycle in the parking canopy outside the town, she stepped inside.

At the beginning, she could only see the sparse shops on both sides and some pedestrians in a hurry, but when she got closer to the center of the town, the picture she saw was completely different from the outside.

There were bright houses of different shapes, people walking around were dressed in bright colors, and all kinds of floating vehicles passed her from time to time.

This kind of picture is a bit far from the Sand Hammer Town in the original owner's mind, but if you think about it carefully, it seems to be the picture that the original owner saw when he came when he was a child. It is normal to have changes over the years.

Just as Mu Xueer looked around, she suddenly found a woman running forward with an excited face holding a child under one year old in her arms not far away.

The color of doubt flashed past, and Mu Xueer just wanted to leave it behind when she saw another pair of parents holding their children behind her also quickly ran past her.

The two pairs of parents were going in the same direction. Mu Xueer thought about it, and followed up curiously. After all, she was going in that direction.

A few minutes later, she followed the parents to a tavern called Slaughter, and then saw them lining up at the door looking expectantly.

"Everyone try to step aside, the tavern still has business." At the door, a rude man with a white apron came out and said to the people crowded at the door.

"Boss, what's going on today, so many people?" Mu Xue'er stepped forward directly, she was thirsty after traveling for so long, and while she went in for a glass of water and wine, she might be able to hear some useful news inside.

"Today, there is a very strong mercenary group in town. They are in a good mood today and are willing to make spiritual connections for the children under one year old in the town." The boss said this with a smile in his eyes, who doesn't know The godfather sent by Shahui Town is extremely proud, and even if the price is high to help the child awaken the totem, the character is not good, otherwise there will be such a dozen newborns in Shahui Town this year, and outsiders are needed to help awaken the totem.

"No wonder, the boss brought me a hamburger and a glass of ice water." Mu Xueer picked up the menu on the table when she heard the boss's words. When she saw the picture above, her eyes lit up instantly. I thought there were even burgers for sale here.

"Don't you want a cold beer?" The boss raised his eyebrows and glanced at her, this is a pub.

"No need, there will be business in a while." Mu Xue'er smiled and bent at the boss, looking forward to hamburgers more than beer.

"Okay, wait a moment." The boss put a glass of water filled with ice cubes in front of her and went straight into the kitchen.

Taking advantage of this time, Mu Xueer curiously looked over to the front bakery, and the spiritual link helped the child to awaken the totem, which she had never seen before.

However, she can only keep it in her heart because she is curious. After all, a totem capable person who can make a spiritual link for a child must be a third-level intermediate or above. She is a second-level totem capable person who really dare not join. go up.

"Come on, the signature burger, use it slowly." At this time, the boss also came out with the hamburger. To be honest, the appearance was no different from the beef burger he used to eat. Recalling the taste of the entrance, Mu Xueer already felt the tongue. Sheng Jin.

Seeing the boss walking towards the box with other things, she also started to eat. As for how to awaken the totem, it is obvious that the food in front of her should be more attractive to her.

After taking a bite, the bread on the outside was soft, but after chewing two bites, it became sticky. Mu Xueer, who was a little disappointed, took a bite forward this time. An indescribable taste.

The beef patty inside was fishy and hard, the sauce was sour and salty, and served with raw leaves that had a strange taste. Mu Xueer suddenly suspected that the boss said he was a sign, but he didn't believe it.

However, she doubted that Mu Xueer had a very complicated look in her eyes when she saw the people who came later to greet the boss to bring them the same burger. It was really a signature!

Although she didn't want to eat it, Mu Xueer still bit her head and ate it. After all, apart from the fact that it was not cheap, her policy towards food was never to waste it. This was related to her childhood experience.

"I'm full, thank you." After swallowing the hamburger, Mu Xue'er poured another glass of ice water to her stomach, and then she finished her credit and prepared to leave.

jingle!

Just before she got up, the bell of the guest at the boss's door suddenly rang, and she just turned sideways and saw the person coming in at the door.

The man who caught the eye was tall and slender, with an inch head and black eyes, and a cold temperament. His whole body exuded the aura that strangers should not be approached.

But eye-catching is really eye-catching.

Strong estimates are really strong, after all, that aura is not simple.

"Don't look at that, that's not someone we can provoke." Seeing that Mu Xueer hadn't looked back, the boss hurriedly mentioned a friendly word, for fear that she would rush to someone to ask for a brain number just like some women in the next second. .

"I didn't want to do anything, just admire his face." Mu Xue'er turned her head back just in time to see the worried look from the boss looking at her, smiled and replied to the boss, she still had self-knowledge.

"That's good, don't provoke the people from above." The boss was relieved to see that there was no other look in her eyes. The girl smiled cutely and cutely, so he just said one more thing.

"I see, thank you boss for reminding me, thank you for the hospitality, let's go." Mu Xueer patted the table with her palm and got up to leave. After all, she still had a lot of things to buy.

As for the handsome man I just met, I thought it was God who washed her eyes after coming here for so long.

"Come again next time." The boss looked at her unrepentant back, smiled and shouted behind her, the little girl is not bad.

After leaving the tavern, Mu Xueer went straight to the mutant supermarket.

The only general supermarket in the town, compared with the outside stalls, the interior decoration is clean and simple, and even the staff standing inside look very neat and neat.

Of course, looking at the rows of vegetables and meat, the price is also very beautiful.

After walking around the refrigerator, Mu Xueer had a handful of greens and a fish in the basket.

After estimating the price, she went to the grain area and picked up a five-jin pack of mutant rice.

She had enough ingredients for the staple food, and she also bought a little of the seasonings that she usually needed.

But when she took this box to checkout at the cashier, and saw the number reported by the cashier with a smile, she still felt a pain in her heart.

She went to 500 credit points for a dinner, which was really expensive, and the ingredients she picked today were all discounted ordinary items, and some of the hardcovers were even more attractive, and she turned her head and left, after all, she is now Really can't afford it.

After buying the ingredients, she went around to other places to buy other needs, and then she walked out of the town quickly.

Just wandering around today, the sun hanging on the west side is about to set. When she got the car and returned home, the sun had completely set.

After returning home to let Lan Sha get off work, she got into the kitchen, which had not been used for a long time, and got busy.

Half an hour later, a plate of green stir-fried side dishes came to the table. Next to the side dishes was a bowl of winter melon soup that was quite appetizing. Besides, what Mu Xueer was looking forward to most was this skill. The braised fish pieces served inside.

It was an ordinary thing, but after she handled it, it looked bright and coveted.

Sitting under the balcony full of red light, beautiful scenery and delicious food, life can be fulfilled.

One bite after another, wearing an eye mask in the video, she eats very deliciously. Every chopstick seems to be caught in someone else's heart, which makes people wonder how delicious the food on the table should be.

After eating contentedly, Mu Xueer slumped on the sofa and watched the video she just recorded. After she edited the soundtrack, this video was directly posted by her to the official of the Dragon Skull Desert. blog.

After she finished eating, she went to take a bath, and the group of young people who came to her last time to rent a desert camel finally found a place to rest.

Sitting around the bonfire chatting and looking satisfied, they were eating nutrient solution and reading news. When they accidentally clicked on Weibo, they saw the updated video of the official blog of the Dragon Skull Desert.

Opened it out of curiosity, they recognized the person wearing a small mask at a glance, but at this moment their eyes were not on her, and their eyes were almost attracted by the food on her table.

In a warm environment, there is delicious food with all colors and aromas on the table, and the boss himself is even more satisfied. Compared with the nutrient solution they only have at the moment, it is really not fragrant in an instant!

The official blog updates the food video at this time, the boss is really bad.