Chapter 13

The night is coming, the sky is full of stars.

Under the starry night sky, a spaceship was driving slowly, and the speed that was deliberately slowed down was only 1% of that in the daytime.

The night was quiet and beautiful, so the hustle and bustle of bright lights, singing and dancing inside the spacecraft formed a strong contrast with the quiet outside.

Looking at the bright clothes of the people inside, as well as the various foods and wines on the long buffet table, it is enough to prove that the guests who can take this spaceship must be rich or expensive.

"Coco, do you think my dress looks good today?" In the box, a young girl wearing a white princess dress stood in front of the mirror and looked around.

"You're beautiful, you look good in everything you wear, don't worry, you look beautiful in this dress today." The girl called Coco closed her long hair behind her and said with a smile.

"Taixian will definitely like it." Of course, seeing the twinkling look in his friend's eyes, Coco added in a firm tone.

"Then let's go, don't make them wait too long at the dance." Mu Youran looked at herself in the mirror and took a deep breath, then she fluffed her hair and took her friend's arm out of the box.

Since it took too long for the two to dress up, they found that there was almost no one in the aisle outside. They thought that the protagonist should be the finale. They listened to the music in the banquet hall in front, and raised their beautiful heads.

I have to say that although the two are a little green, they are very tall, so when they entered the banquet hall hand in hand, they did gain the attention of many men.

"Brother Taixian." The corner of Mu Youran's mouth rose slightly, but she still kept a charming smile and walked towards the man sitting on the sofa in front of her.

"Youran is very beautiful today." Tang Taixian's eyes lit up when he looked at Mu Youran in front of him, and he had to say that this appearance suits his appetite.

"Brother Taixian, don't make fun of me." Mu Youran's cheeks blushed when she heard that, and she looked at Tang Taixian with a hint of shyness.

"Brother Taixian, you are ready to change your taste." At this moment, a woman in a red dress with a slightly enchanting makeup on her face walked over, twisting her bumpy figure.

"Luo Qi, don't make trouble." Tang Taixian raised his brows slightly unhappy when he heard this.

"What's the matter, I'm your girlfriend now, you say yes." Luo Qi sat down next to Tang Taixian, leaning forward, smiling with a little seductive eyes, facing her in a completely different style. The little girl on the contrary looked over.

"Yes, yes, don't frighten the little girl."

"You Ran, sit down, Luo Qi is talking like this, don't take it to heart." Tang Taixian glanced at the woman beside him, then smiled at Mu Youran next to him said.

"It seems that this time it's my turn to end soon." Luo Qi smiled and lit a cigarette from Tang Taixian's hand, then leaned back and spat out a ring of smoke.

As for the boyfriend beside him, I really don't care if he will empathize with her tonight. After all, she knew what kind of person he was before she was with him.

"I didn't take it to heart." Mu Youran glanced at him shyly. As for Luo Qi, she really didn't take it seriously. After all, Tang Taixian was just playing around with her, but if he took a step forward, he would go in all directions. Different.

The Tang family, although ranked at the bottom of the first-class family in the imperial capital, is much stronger than the second-class Mu family in any comparison. What's more, Tang Taixian is not bad, as long as she works hard towards the wife in his mind, then she believes in herself. She can definitely be his future wife, after all, she can feel that Tang Taixian is interested in her.

"That's good. It is rumored that there is an ancient city under the Dragon Skull Desert. I wonder if we will be lucky enough to see the ancient city on our expedition this time." Tang Taixian lifted the wine glass to her. He heard a lot of rumors, but it was still the first. next time.

"I don't know, my father said he has never seen it before." Mu Youran picked up the cup and touched him in the air, put it between her red lips and sipped it lightly.

"Miss Mu inherited such a large piece of territory at such a young age, which is really enviable." Luo Qi said with a smile, she did not have a background in her family, but after being in this circle for a long time, she still knows some gossip .

"It's just a useless place. Its function is to let people come and explore occasionally to relax." Mu Youran smiled back at Luo Qi, even if it was really useless, it was placed there, in the hands of many students around. She has a family background, so she has to settle for this desert. If nothing else, the cactus fruit here tastes okay.

"The atmosphere of a rich man." After Luo Qi finished speaking, she drank the wine in the glass. It seemed that once the desert trip was over, she had to think about the next way out.

"I'm tired after rushing all day. Brother Taixian, please chat with them. I'll go back to the house to rest." Luo Qi stood up very self-consciously.

"Go to rest early when you are tired." Tang Taixian was very satisfied with her acquaintance, and gave her more breakup fees when preparing to break up.

"Why don't you dance when you come to the banquet? I wonder if I have the honor to invite you to dance with you." Hearing the start of the new dance music, Mr. Tang Taixian's gentleman Chaomu stretched out his hand leisurely.

"Brother Taixian, I am honored to invite me." Mu Youran stretched out her hand shyly. Tonight is the first step of her plan.

As the lights flickered, the two stepped onto the dance floor with dance steps.

The next day, when Mu Xueer was practicing calligraphy, she received a message from He Lian, which meant that her sister Mu Youran took a friend to explore the Longku Desert, and hoped that she could watch and arrange it.

Mu Xueer glanced at the news, and directly sent her the Dragon Skull Desert ticket order and homestay reservation link.

"Xue'er, what do you mean?" Mrs. Mu was taken aback when she saw it, and then she immediately made a video call to her.

"Patriarch Mu didn't tell you that I've left the Mu family, so I will have to make money to support myself in the future. What's more, I don't have a sister." Mu Xue'er looked up at her when she spoke, and at the same time she sat cross-legged for a long time. Put your legs out for a bit.

"Xue'er, what are you talking about, you are your sister, how come you have no contact for a while?" He Lian didn't expect such a big deal to happen to this stepdaughter, who used to follow her. The change, while feeling incredible in her heart, still maintains the fake intimacy she used to talk to her on her face.

"You don't know if she is my sister. If I don't say something, it doesn't mean I don't know. If you want to explore according to the process, I'm very busy now, so I'm hanging up."

"By the way, you haven't done it for so many years. For my sake, let me remind you that there are still the last two B&Bs left, and maybe they can only sleep in tents when they come." Seeing He Lian's cracked smile, Mu Xue'er hung up in a good mood. video.

On the other side, He Lian, who took a while to react, felt her scalp numb and her back cold. She doubted that Mu Xueer knew about what Master Lenovo said to her yesterday and Mu Xueer's attitude toward her today. matter.

Thinking of this, she quickly made a video call to Mu Youran, but unfortunately, no matter how many times she dialed, Mu Youran's video call could not be connected.

After walking back and forth in the house for several times, He Lian gradually calmed down. She is very clear about what Mu Xue'er is capable of now. In addition, the totem ability of the young master of the Tang family who went with You Ran this time is already at the third level. The dangling heart was immediately put back into her stomach. She was in a hurry just now. After all, Lean hadn't left the place she had traveled so far alone.

Now, even if Mu Xueer wants to do something to Youran, with the young master of the Tang family and his party there, as long as Youran pays attention to herself, Mu Xueer can't do anything to her, not to mention that this leisurely trip is not just an adventure, but the most important thing The only thing was to win Master Tang's heart this time. He Lian thought that she only sent her a long text message, hoping that she would be able to see it after opening the shield.

Of course, after taking a deep breath at the end, He Lian clicked on the link that Mu Xueer sent her and directly booked two sets of homestays, but since she was not sure about the number of Tang Shao's group, she directly booked fifteen tickets.

On the other side, Mu Youran, who had just got off the spaceship, turned on the video blocking function in a refreshing manner.

Listening to the constant prompts from the light brain, Mu Youran did not directly read the message her mother left her, but directly sent a video communication to Mu Xueer.

"Mu Xue'er, we're here, come and pick us up." As soon as the video on the other side picked up, without waiting for Mu Xue'er to speak, Mu Youran ordered it in a very impatient tone.

"Go away." Mu Xue'er glanced at Mu Youran in the video, and then hung up the video with a fragrant breath. This morning, you are really used to it.