Chapter 16

Back at home, Mu Xueer felt the mental power recovered after an afternoon, and went upstairs almost without hesitation.

When she came to the rooftop, she squatted in front of the altar with joy on her face and looked at the seedlings in the flowerpot, which had grown taller. The glow made her look even more gentle and sweet at the moment.

But not long before the flower bed, she returned to the desk in the middle.

The white paper was spread out, and with a straight back, she picked up the pen and began to write on the paper. Compared with the previous civil engineering, she added one more new word to the white paper today.

Dissolving sand into soil, wood into the soil to produce green shoots, water into drops to add vitality, and green plants unearthed.

Line by line, supplemented by the infusion of mental power, so if someone sees the font on her paper, they will feel that it is different from what everyone usually writes, but this difference cannot be detected with the naked eye.

Mu Xueer was writing here with full attention, but Mu Youran started to hold back.

There was no wind and no waves in the desert this evening, and the fiery red glow added a soft color to the continuous desert ahead. When everyone who had eaten dinner saw this, some people naturally suggested to go out for a stroll.

Mu Youran, who had recovered after an afternoon, changed into a different temperature control suit, and finally stepped out of the room with the expectation of her friend Coco.

After going out, she learned from other people that Tang Taixian went out for a walk alone. When she learned the news, she glanced at her friend, and after finishing her makeup, she pushed open the door and walked out.

With an elegant long dress, delicate makeup and a smile on her face, she went out to find Tang Taixian, but when she was about to speak, she found a person walking out of Building No. 1 not far away. She looked closely, and it was Mu Xueer who made her look ugly at noon.

In order to let Tang Taixian see her best side, she finally decided to wait for Mu Xueer to leave before stepping forward, but she never thought that Tang Taixian, who was walking over there, actually stopped Mu Xueer, and her expression was gentle Make her jealous.

Especially in the end, Tang Taixian looked at Mu Xueer. She knew it too well. If a man has a little interest in another woman, he can guess what will happen in the future

, and Mu Youran's eyes flashed with resentment. The color, and then turned back to the room.

"Why did You Ran come back?" The other people sitting in the living room chatting saw her coming back and asked with a smile.

"I didn't find anyone, what are you talking about?" Mu Youran packed up his emotions before entering the door, and now he smiled, obviously not wanting to talk about the outside world.

"We're going into the desert tomorrow, let's discuss going in that direction." Luo Qi raised her eyes and glanced at her, with a smile that no one else could detect.

"Tomorrow...then have you discussed it?" Hearing the word desert, Mu Youran instantly remembered what Mu Xueer said to her at noon. She was still young, and her expression management was naturally not so perfect. So when her face froze, panic flashed in her eyes, and before she had time to deal with it, she was stared at by Luo Qi on the opposite side.

"Why, is Sister Youran feeling uncomfortable? You don't look very good." Luo Qi leaned back and smiled sweetly. She raised her slender right leg enchantingly and put it on her left.

"Maybe I've slept for a long time this afternoon, and my head is a little dizzy." Mu Youran smiled awkwardly when she heard the words, and she couldn't see Luo Qi even more in her mind. , what a seductive gesture.

"Let's go leisurely, I see the scenery outside is pleasant, I'll go out with you, it might be better to take a breath of fresh air." As Mu Youran's friend, she naturally saw that something was on her mind, so she took the initiative to throw out an excuse.

"Okay, then let's talk, I'll go out with Coco." Mu Youran nodded when she heard the words, and then went out with Coco.

The others didn't think much about this, and continued to discuss the previous topic.

"Youran, do you have something on your mind?" After going out, the two walked on the deserted desert. Coco looked around and asked after confirming that no one was there.

"Coco, I..." Mu Youran heard the words and clenched Coco's hand tightly, and the expression on his face was also hesitant to say anything.

"We've been friends for many years, don't hold it back if you have something, tell me, maybe we can come up with something together." Coco patted the back of her hand, her eyes full of worry, after all, before she came They were all in high spirits, but when they got here, Lean was in a bad mood.

"Coco, remember that I told you before you came here, this piece of Dragon Skull Desert belongs to me." Mu Youran took a deep breath, and then his expression seemed to have mustered up all his courage before he spoke.

"I remember, did something change happen?" Coco frowned upon hearing this. The impression of the Dragon Skull Desert in her heart was the basket of sweet and juicy cactus fruits that Leisurely gave to her family every year.

"This matter can be considered a secret of the Mu family... My father has a daughter outside, just a while ago, she just turned eighteen years old. In order to allow her to have a place outside, her father left the desert in the desert. I gave it to her. I also know that her life as a girl is also very difficult. So after my dad told me this morning, what else can I say? After all, I am a lady who has enjoyed the treatment of the Mu family. Are you fighting for this desert with a country girl?" Mu Youran said this in a melancholy tone, although she was reluctant to give up, she did not reveal the slightest complaint.

"You turned eighteen years ago some time ago, I remember You Ran only turned eighteen last month, plus your brother is twenty this year?!" Coco glanced at her in disbelief, Mu family head she used to go to play leisurely. She also met him when he was young. He is gentle and refined, and is a very open-minded and good father. She never thought that the Mu family head, who made people feel very kind, actually raised an illegitimate daughter who was older than her own daughter. Forget it, the desert that originally promised to Youran still quietly passed it to the girl without telling her. At this time, she was angry for Youran when she thought about it. gave her a hug.

"Wait, since the Dragon Skull Desert was given to her, is she here too?" Suddenly, Coco straightened up with Mu Youran's shoulder.

"Well, she lives in the round building that she came here." Mu Youran looked at her and pursed her lips, and she understood the grievances without saying anything about Coco.

Since Mu Xue'er doesn't listen to her and her mother like she used to, she can only change the way before everyone finds out that the Dragon Skull Desert doesn't belong to her.

After all, her mother told her that the matter about Mu Xueer's mother has been forgotten by many people, and the companions who came this time, their parents will not be bored enough to take the initiative to tell them about it, so as long as Tell Coco the information you want to spread, and the matter will be settled.

"Did you go looking for her at noon today?" Thinking of Mu Youran's expression when she came back after a trip, Coco looked at her sharply.

"Well, I thought that since she's here, although she doesn't want to pick us up, I still want to say hello to her. After all, we all have the blood of the Mu family." After Mu Youran raised her eyes to look at her friend, her voice grew louder. The lower it is, the more grievances it expresses.

"Oh, she definitely didn't say anything nice to you." Coco sneered, this illegitimate girl is really a wild girl, and she doesn't know good people.

"You too, why don't you go by yourself, wait for me to find her to settle accounts, and teach her how to be a person." Coco was obviously very angry when he rolled up his sleeves, and he meant to have a big fight with her immediately.

"Forget it, she is alone, and her mother passed away long ago and her father never came to see her. If you think about it, it's quite embarrassing that she lived alone in this uninhabited desert for more than ten years. Look at me again. It's normal for her not to like me in the imperial capital with sufficient material.

This time we'll just go to the desert for an adventure, we'll have fun, and we'll just stop touching her." Mu Youran hurriedly pressed the cocoa His hand, his tone was soft and his expression was bitter and smiling, and his words really moved him to tears.

"Okay, I'll listen to you." Coco looked at her with a complicated expression when he heard the words, and after confirming that his friend really didn't want to compete, he put down his sleeve, but for the Mu family, who had never met before. The illegitimate daughter, she has a very bad impression at the moment.

"Isn't that Taixian brother! Why is he over there, do you want to go over and say hello to him leisurely?" At this moment, Coco saw Tang Taixian showing his body in the sand dunes in front of him, remembering that his friend liked him, he quickly put He used it as a tool to change his mood as a friend.

"Go, I won't bother you anymore." Seeing the blush that quickly appeared on her face, Ke Ke patted her friend's shoulder with a smile, and then left with a smile on her face with her hands behind her back.

Just thinking of what Luo Qi said before and the people who appeared in the live broadcast, Coco decided to vaguely mention why the Dragon Skull Desert is not leisurely to everyone when he went back. As for the girl in the live broadcast, let them not guess. , and don't be fooled by her appearance. At the same time, she hopes that after she tells them, they will not mention the girl who made her sad in front of leisurely and this Dragon Skull Desert that does not belong to her anymore.

So when Mu Youran was walking in the desert outside and chatting with Tang Taixian in the desert, Coco, who returned to the house, had already told everyone about the matter, and everyone who learned the truth was stunned for a while, obviously they didn't expect it to be like this.

And the girl in the video, the illegitimate daughter of Mu's family, is too deceptive in appearance. After all, they watched the live broadcast, and obviously no one could see that her personality was weird and difficult to get along with. Perhaps, she lived alone in this endless desert. An incomparably deep scheming has long been born.

Naturally, they don't want to contact such a person. In addition to Qian Keke's words just now, after everyone looked at each other, they unanimously decided not to mention the Dragon Skull Desert in front of Mu Youran again.

Qian Ke can see that everyone has reached a consensus, so she is relieved. After all, her friend, she still feels distressed.

Aside from these, everyone is full of expectations about starting the adventure tomorrow.

As the night fell, the entire desert was silent, and occasionally the lights in the house came on, but the light gradually disappeared in the sound of footsteps.

Everyone was sound asleep, but they didn't know that a strange beast about five meters long passed through the extreme wasteland, and then plunged into the soft yellow sand of the adjacent Dragon Skull Desert.

When the sunken yellow sand slowly stopped, a silver spaceship with blue light quickly crossed the night sky and stopped at the junction.

With the sound of messy footsteps, a group of people dressed in Phnom Penh mercenary uniforms on a white background walked out one after another.

Immediately after a quick survey, everyone turned their attention to the place where the alien beast burrowed into the yellow sand just now.

"Boss, things are in trouble, the fish-headed snake worm has entered the Dragon Skull Desert." The man who had just squatted to check walked towards the head of the mercenary regiment with his black boots.

"Immediately contact the person in charge of the Dragon Skull Desert and ask her to temporarily close the Dragon Skull Desert expedition project and recall all the explorers who have entered the desert. I will be responsible for all losses." Fu Xiu's face was calm, his slender fingers focused a little, and he closed the Dragon Skull. After the desert-related information, I said to the people around me.

"Others continue to track the fish-headed snake and worm, and they must be subdued before it breaks out into the sand and hurts people." As soon as the man's voice fell, with the shock of his spirit, a pair of butterfly wings condensed from spiritual power extended from behind him. come out.

The wings condensed by spiritual power are black and white as thin as cicada wings, the white side is like white jade, with the fine patterns on the wings, it shows elegant temperament, while the other wings are black as thick ink, which is different from the white elegance. Black is more majestic and domineering.

Obviously there are two extremes, but when they appear behind a man with a cold temperament, they are very harmonious.

After the explanation, the man's wings trembled, and he slowly lifted into the sky, flapping two wings, one black and one white. As his spirit moved, he was ten meters away in the blink of an eye.

Looking down from a high place, his long and narrow eyes were sharp. When he saw the traces of swimming sand occasionally exposed by the fish-headed snake worm, he swooped down at the fastest speed, but unfortunately it was too late, the fish-headed snake worm Changed place again.