Chapter 52

After watching the closing screen, Mu Xueer glanced at the happy guests chatting in the front hall.

At this time, everyone is free to move around, so she shouldn't have a problem leaving for a while. Compared with her going out for something, the two people who got out of the pool are the big problem.

Their appearance cannot be photographed by the media here today.

After confirming the location of the two with the young eagle, Mu Xue'er quietly exited the stage, rushed home and changed into casual clothes, she drove a spaceship specially prepared for high-V customers to the destination.

The two people who had just escaped from the underwater passage were crawling on the desert in embarrassment at the moment. They would see the shadows falling from above, and they began to ask for help regardless of their identity as trespassers.

Mu Xueer voice controlled the spaceship to descend, and after the housekeeper brought the two back to the spaceship, she directly drove the spaceship to the cactus fruit warehouse. As for the pool from which they came out, she had already asked the young eagle to carefully monitor every move there. .

After she placed the two of them on her side, she went back to the pool to see if there were any clues left.

I looked back at the two of them, because they had fallen down in the desert with blood and water before, and they looked miserable when they were covered in sand, especially the layer of sand that was floating on the surface but now soaked with blood, it was enough to see Both were badly injured.

Originally, it was not far from where she came from, so Mu Xueer took the two back to the warehouse door from the pool in less than five minutes.

"Go down." The spaceship entered the warehouse, and Mu Xue'er unceremoniously drove the two people down from above.

The two got off the spacecraft while covering their wounds, and on the way off, their eyes kept looking around.

"The fifth-level totem ability person has not left any trace of entering the Dragon Skull Desert, so you are now coming out of the pool in my territory full of scars. Do you want to tell me the cause and effect?" Mu Xueer locked the facial information of the two in the Dragon Skull. I searched the desert database, and there was no information about them entering here. For those with ulterior motives who rushed in, they would naturally not be polite.

"Since Boss Mu knows that we are Level 5 totems, he dares to bring us here alone. He is not too timid." The leading man has already determined the surrounding environment. Now that he is sober, he knows that he is safe. That attitude is also very different from just now, after all, they know what the ability of the person in front of them is.

"Why, I'm ready to be ungrateful so soon." Mu Xue'er squatted in front of the leader and looked at him with a smile. Since she dared to bring people over by herself, she naturally had plans in her heart.

"I just didn't expect that Boss Mu is really a kind-hearted person. For the sake of you bringing us back, the spaceship authority will be handed over to me, and we may still save your life." The leader raised the stained bloody The head of his face, staring at her with his vicious eyes, as if as long as she doesn't agree, he will violently hurt people in the next second.

"The eyes are really terrifying. As expected of someone who has experienced the battlefield, I'm still scared to look at me like this." Mu Xue'er stood up, facing them, she silently used her hand behind her back. Two words were written.

The font was formed, and then it turned into a colorless and odorless breath. With the control of Mu Xue'er's mind, those breaths transformed by the font floated directly around the two of them, and then sneaked in from their five senses and wounds on their bodies.

"Since you're afraid, then be a sensible person." The man narrowed his eyes slightly displeased when he heard this, because he didn't see the real fear on Mu Xue'er's face, so he moved his arm to prepare She looked at it by coloring, but she didn't realize that this move immediately involved the wound on his body, and the pain in the distance made his expression even more sinister.

"I still agree with you very much. At some point, being a person really needs to be sensible, especially when I rescued you all, but you are ungrateful to threaten me, which is very unpleasant, you say yes Let's do it." Mu Xue'er squatted down while speaking, but with a smile on her face, she poked her fingers towards the leader's wound.

"Ah!"

"What did you do?!" The leader let out an unbearable roar after being stabbed in the wound, but when he reacted, he already felt that the pain was not terrible. The terrible thing was that he was unable to move the totem just now.

Looking at Mu Xue'er who was always smiling, the leader suddenly found that her smile made her scalp tingle.

"What can I do? You are all beast-type totems. What can a mere plant totem like me do to you?" Facing the leader's question, Mu Xueer stood up from the ground, and then He pulled a chair aside and sat in front of the two of them.

"You poisoned us." The leader looked at her viciously, but recalling memories, they had never eaten or drank anything she handed, so they didn't know when they were poisoned.

The leader looked at the harmless girl in front of him, with an even sweet smile, but a little fear suddenly appeared in his heart. This woman was not as simple as she seemed.

"You blame me for this. I have never touched you from the beginning to the end, or given you anything to eat. Think carefully, you are people who have been injured in the underground world. Your current physical condition may be It has something to do with the alien beasts below that hurt you. After all, you who have seen the things below should know more about them." Mu Xue'er lay on the back of the chair and shrugged helplessly, then swayed her feet. With a serious look on his face, he began to find reasons for them.

"Do you know those alien beasts in the underground world?" The leader looked up at her in disbelief.

"Why, I didn't do enough homework before I went down. No one told you that there are as many five-level alien beasts below, and the danger level there is much higher than that of the extreme wasteland. What is the purpose of building a garden resort on the top, of course, the danger below is higher than the profit." She looked at the two people's faces, looking at them with the same eyes as a fool.

"It's Qin Feng, he hired us." After a moment of silence, the leader lowered his face as black as the bottom of a pot, and gritted his teeth to reveal Qin Feng's name, because at this moment he also hated him in his heart. Tell them it's very dangerous down there, then it's impossible for his brothers to go down for eight and only come back to the two of them.

"That bastard, he only told us that there are countless resource alien plants below, and he didn't mention anything about the underground alien beasts." When the man next to him learned that Qin Feng had deliberately concealed the information, he clenched his fists tightly. His eyes were red, thinking of the brothers who had fallen one after another in front of him, and he vomited out a mouthful of black blood.

"He said that there is a special energy mine below. As long as we bring the energy mine back, we can do whatever we want." The leader looked unpredictable when he said this.

Because he knows what Qin Feng's calculations are, as long as they bring the energy ore back and determine the special energy contained in the energy ore, then the underground world with such a special rare ore vein will be directly taken over by someone from above, because even if the dragon The lord of the Skeleton Desert is Mu Xue'er. The underground world where special energy ore veins can be found is already a special domain, and Mu Xue'er has no right to own it.

At the same time, as long as the underground world is taken over from above, then the Qin family who discovered this special mineral vein will naturally have the right to place staff here.

"This, I won't let you take it away." While speaking, Mu Xue'er took out a stone that radiated light even under the light from the satchel that the leader was carrying. When I went down, I saw the stones hanging on the top to illuminate the underground world. It seemed that this was the special energy stone that Qin Feng had in mind.

"This is what we brought out with the lives of six brothers!" The leader looked at the stone in her hand grimly. Although he wanted to grab it back, they were paralyzed and unable to move.

"What are you thinking, this is something in my underground world. Without my permission, your behavior is stealing." Mu Xue'er glanced at the two with the eyes of a fool, if this thing really fell into Qin's hands In the hands of the family, the order of the underground world will definitely be disrupted.

"Also, your brother paid the price with his life below, what does that have to do with me? You broke in without receiving complete information. You should be responsible for your brother's life. Isn't that the person who lied about the information and you guys? Are you?" Mu Xueer put away the smile in her eyes, and there was a hint of sarcasm in her eyes.

When the two heard the words, they fell into silence for a moment.

"Brother Fu, you're here." As soon as she finished speaking here, Mu Xueer heard the sound of the warehouse door opening behind her, and when she looked back, it was indeed Fu Xiu who had received her message.

"What's the situation?" Fu Xiu saw the two people sitting behind Mu Xue'er covered in blood, and his eyes fell on them like blades.

"Qin Feng sent eight people to steal things in the underground world. Only two came back alive." Mu Xueer stepped forward and explained the matter clearly. After all, with her current identity and background, these two people If she was alive, not only would she not be able to keep people, but even the things they brought back would be taken away, so she could only contact Fu Xiu to come over.

"Leave this to me." Fu Xiu glanced at the two of them, Qin Feng really dared to do anything.

"Save us, we will tell you everything we know." When the leader saw that the person who came in turned out to be Fu Xiuyu, he resented Qin Feng even more. It seemed that the information he was concealing was not a shred of information.

If they had known that Mu Xue'er and Fu Xiu had such a good relationship, they wouldn't have been so quick to pick up the job.

Like now, the brothers were buried in the mouths of alien beasts, and they had to ask Fu Xiuyu to relieve them of the toxins brought by the alien beasts below.

After Fu Xiu heard the words, he glanced at them, and then pressed the virtual button on his wrist, and two robots in suits slowly walked in from outside.

After they came in, they nodded to Fu Xiuyu and Mu Xueer, and then directly carried them out of the warehouse according to Fu Xiuyu's instructions.

"Since he knows that there are energy mines below, there is only one way to get him to give up." Fu Xiuyu took the energy mine from Mu Xue'er and looked at it. If he didn't get this thing, there would be one after another in the future. The mercenary group wants to break into the underground world, so he wants to directly solve this matter perfectly.

"Compared to this, I'm more worried that when the two of them come out, they will bring out the alien beasts in the underground world." Mu Xue'er remembered the scars on the two of them, and now she's more worried about the pool, if there is something with them When I came out, the bottom of the pool was not only deep but also wide, and it was hard to be noticed when it was hidden below.

And because you don't know their numbers and abilities, it's not advisable to rush to investigate.

At first, Mu Xueer thought that the pool would be the safest and most confusing entrance, but now she found out that the three of them were able to float out of the bottom unscathed, maybe they had exhausted their luck.

"Tomorrow I will bring some monitoring detectors to install on the edge of the pool. If there is any foreign matter, we will know." Fu Xiuyu knew what she was worried about, but now the Garden Resort has just opened, and there is no big action there for the time being.

Therefore, the monitoring must be installed perfectly, and even someone nearby must be on call at any time. If there is any abnormality in the monitoring, the person on call must rush over to check the situation immediately.

If, as Mu Xueer had guessed, they took the alien beasts out of the ground when they came up, then considering the danger of alien beasts coming ashore, a plan to evacuate the surrounding guests at any time must also be prepared.

"Well, then I'll go back to the venue first, and we'll discuss how to deal with it later." Mu Xueer glanced at the prompt message. The robot manager in charge of the venue had already sent her several times that a guest asked her where she was. It seems that the pool can only be checked after the end of that side.

"I will ask the network steward to enter the guest evacuation plan for the service robots. If there is really a problem with the pool, the safety of the guests will be the priority." Thinking of the guests in the venue, Mu Xue'er added, because it is five kilometers away. The pool is not very far from the Garden Resort.

"Well, leave the rest to me. You can go to the venue with peace of mind. There will be nothing wrong with me." Fu Xiu raised his hand and gently rubbed her hair, his firm gaze made Mu Xue'er float. My heart sank a lot.

"That's bothering Brother Fu, see you later." Mu Xue'er looked at the mature and steady man in front of her with a smile in her eyes. The person in front of her was really nice.

"Well, see you later." Fu Xiu took her out of the warehouse, until her figure disappeared in front of him, he withdrew his distant gaze.

Looking down, the energy stone in his hand is still emitting a faint light. The special energy contained in this thing is attractive even to the current Fu family. It can be recalled that the earth has changed over the years. He still chose to work with Mu Xue'er to protect the underground world that had never been touched.

Thinking of the group of mercenaries sent by Qin Feng, Fu Xiu's expression was unclear.