Chapter 25

Mu Youran's attempted murder caused not only the shock of the Mu family, but even more than ten years ago, the fact that Mu Xueer's mother's mother Luo family was dug by a friend to buy the Dragon Skull Desert was also exposed by insiders at the time.

And the reason why the Dragon Skull Desert was exposed was that someone posted a photo of the Zhang family who had cheated on the Luo family's head and the Mu family.

It is natural that such a photo will not cause people to think deeply, but now with all kinds of breaking news on the Internet, once you get in touch and think deeply, the truth behind it makes people ponder deeply.

Back then, when the Mu family had problems with the economy, they had to marry the Luo family to solve the crisis.

After the successful marriage, with the help of the Luo family, the problem of the Mu family was quickly resolved.

Mu Xueer's grandfather, the head of the Luo family, always believed that their Luo family was a gift for the Mu family, so the Mu family of Chengluo's family would definitely treat his only daughter well, after all, the character of the Mu family at that time In the eyes of the Luo family, it is trustworthy.

In the beginning, it was true, the Mu family treated her very well.

But this is good, when the Luo family was bought by the pit to buy the Dragon Skull Desert and the company's funds could not be turned around, everything changed.

The Luo family declined at the fastest speed, and the owner of the Luo family went directly because he was furious after learning the truth, and he didn't have time to tell his daughter the truth he knew, because she was five months pregnant at the time, so the old man Did not dare to stimulate her.

After that, Mu Xueer was born, because the awakened totem was not in the mind of the Mu family, thinking of the child he raised outside his first love, he began to treat Mu Xueer and her mother coldly, and finally forced her to file for divorce and take the child away.

And now it is anonymously revealed that the old man who was cheated by the Luo family was the granddaughter who drove the spaceship driver for the old man.

Before the old man died, he was standing at the door, so he accidentally listened to that incident.

And the reason why he chose to tell this now is because his granddaughter looked at the news on the Internet that Mu Xueer was not usually heard by him, and then asked the granddaughter carefully, and then he sighed and told what happened back then. came out.

It's no wonder he said it was too late. It is said that the housekeeper who was in charge of the funeral before the death of the Luo family head also went in a subsequent accident.

At that time, he had a family with children and daughters. The family was ordinary and simple. For the sake of his family, he could only keep this matter in his heart silently. It's worth it to come out.

Of course, after the incident broke out, there were a lot of comments refuting the suspicion immediately. It seems that the public relations of the Mu family are handling this matter.

"It turns out there is an inside story." Mu Xue'er looked at the rising messages below, leaned back and closed her eyes and began to recall.

After thinking about it, there was nothing that the original owner's mother said about the Mu family's bad words in her mind. I'm afraid she didn't want to tell her something at all. She only planned to let the original owner live an ordinary life in this desert. She lives with hatred.

It was precisely because she didn't say anything that the original owner had expectations for the Mu family owner and showed enthusiasm to everyone in the Mu family.