Chapter 50

As the opening was approaching, Mu Xueer received a communication message from Fu Xiu after the Parallax Garden, which generally meant that her mother and the group of best friends had arrived, and he was already on his way to send people over.

Hearing this, Mu Xueer returned to Fu Xiu and said that the room was ready, then turned around and got on the patrol scooter beside her, entered her destination and hurried over, she had to take this place before Brother Fu's mother brought her friends over. Check out the courtyard.

Because she took a scooter, she didn't take much time to come from the south. Looking at the three characters of Jinlan Garden above the wooden gate of the special fence, after Mu Xueer swiped the manager's information, the gate in front of her automatically opened.

The ten courtyards in the north have their own styles, and the reason why the Jinlan Garden in front of her is called this name is because the greenery inside and the hollow pattern of the door frame are related to orchids.

After entering the door and checking the inside and outside facilities, the light brain in Mu Xueer's hand has already sent her a guest check-in reminder.

She opened it, and sure enough, it was the guests of Jinlan Garden. Now they have registered in the reception hall, and the service staff has just sent them to the garden bus that came here.

Upon receiving this news, Mu Xue'er also came to wait outside the door.

Looking at the garden car coming slowly in front, the smile on her face became even sweeter.

"Jinlan Garden has arrived, please get off the bus carefully." The receptionist sitting in front got off the bus and stood aside to open the door for them.

"Thank you for taking the time to come. I am Mu Xue'er, the manager here, and I welcome you on behalf of all the staff of the garden." After seeing them come down, Mu Xue'er adjusted her smile and stepped forward to greet the first guests here.

"The scenery here is very unique and charming. We are honored to receive the invitation from Boss Mu as the first batch of customers here." The woman looks only in her 40s, dressed in a dignified and soft complexion, and speaks in a tone of voice. A very comfortable feeling.

"It's your presence that makes this place even more prosperous. Ladies must be tired, please come in." Mu Xue'er stood at the door with a smile and made a gesture of invitation. Considering the status of the Fu family, The status of the ladies who can be friends with Brother Fu's mother is not low, so it is understandable that their presence makes this place flourish.

"Okay."

"Jinlan Garden, the name is very elegant."

"It's really nice here, let's go in and take a look inside."

The ladies who came with Mrs. Fu smiled and nodded to Mu Xue'er, and then they led the way. The introduced housekeeper, Xiao Jin, walked slowly into the courtyard.

The road in the yard is paved with bluestone slabs. On the left side of the road is a leisure area surrounded by flowers and plants. There are not only stone tables and rattan chairs in it, but Mu Xueer also used a fake flower stand to decorate the flower swing there. It's great to take pictures and play.

On the right side of the road, there is a small pond with clear water and lotus flowers in full bloom, which is very pleasing to the eye.

"Ms. Mu is young and promising, and the construction here is even more unique. This desert will soon attract everyone's attention under your command." Mrs. Fu did not walk in front with her friends, but stayed behind with Mu. Cher started talking, after all, this was the first time her son had spoken to a girl in more than 20 years, and her thoughts were self-evident.

"Mrs. Fu Miao praised it, I just have nothing to do to ponder." Mu Xue'er was a little embarrassed to hear Madam Fu's praise.

"If everyone who thinks blindly can build like this, then there should be a class in blind thinking in the future." Mrs. Fu smiled and said jokingly that some things here can't be made by just thinking about it. of.

"Mom, she is not to be praised. You are tired after a long day. I will take you to your room to rest." Fu Xiu was worthy of being her son. He knew exactly what his mother thought about being a son. Now he and Mu Xueer has nothing to do, so don't scare people for a while.

"Xue'er, since you and Xiao Xi are friends, can I call you that?" Mrs. Fu glared at Fu Xiu, then said to her with a smile.

"Yes, Mrs. Fu." Mu Xue'er nodded when she heard the words.

"Since I've called you Xueer, you and Xiaoxiao are friends again. It's inevitable to be called Madam, so you can call me Aunt You in the future." Madam Fu looked at Mu Xueer with satisfaction, even though she had been here since she was a child She grew up in the desert, but the first feeling after contacting her made her like her very much.

"Okay, Aunt You." After that, Mu Xue'er called out.

"Xue'er has an opening ceremony to prepare for tomorrow. Although Aunt You really wants to talk to you more, it's not good to delay your time at this critical juncture. It will take a long time to come to Japan, and Aunt You will not leave you today." Mrs. Fu thought of tomorrow The opening ceremony, so I don't plan to keep her any more.

"Then Aunt You should rest early. You've worked hard all the way. Xiaojin has my contact information. Aunt You can contact me anytime if you need it." Since Aunt You opened her mouth for her sake, Mu Xueer didn't Stay longer.

As for Xiaojin, the housekeeper of Jinlanyuan, the contact information in his hand is only open to her, and Xiaojin will tell the guests in the courtyard. Without her permission, Xiaojin will not say it casually.

"Okay, let's go." Mrs. Fu nodded when she heard the words. They were going to live here for a few days and wanted to chat with her. It was the same when she was busy with her work.

"Then I'll go first, I wish you and your friends a happy stay here." After Mu Xue'er finished speaking, she nodded to Brother Fu next to her, and then she turned around and went out to get on the waiting scooter. Brother Fu, she didn't want to take people away. The mother and son hadn't seen each other for a long time, and there was always something to say.

"Okay, Xue'er walk slowly." After seeing Mu Xue'er away, Mrs. Fu looked at her son beside her.

"Everyone is gone, you have something to do." Seeing that her eyes hadn't taken back, Mrs. Fu jokingly said to him that she was telling the truth as to what he was busy with recently, after all, she also knew what he was busy with. some.

"I'm not busy today. I'll accompany you for a while. How are your dad and eldest brother?" Fu Xiuyu retracted his gaze, stretched out his hand and took his mother's arm and walked in.

"It's good or good, it's just that you brothers follow your father's character, and you don't want to rest even if you're busy all day long." At this point, she turned her head and glared at him. His eldest brother can still be seen at home from time to time. When I was young, I ran outside all year round, and it was not easy to see each other.

"Dad said last time that he won't do it in another two years, and will accompany you to travel around the world." Hearing that, Fu Xiu quickly changed the subject, although his father had said this two years ago, but he said it this year. It should be true. Pushing her mother will make her angry.

"Hmph, I can believe what he said." Having said that, there was a smile on his face.

"Little scorpion, the place you introduced this time is good." The two entered the courtyard and sat down on the lounge chairs. The ladies who came in earlier also came over with a smile.

"Aunt Qian, if you like it," Fu Xiu said, looking at the aunts who were with his mother very well.

"Beautiful, you haven't gone upstairs yet. Let me tell you, the antique wooden bed in the bedroom is very beautiful." Very happy here.

"The interior decoration is very ancient, and the people who designed it must have a deep understanding of ancient culture."

"No, after coming here, people have a feeling of traveling back in time. Without the hustle and bustle of the city, everything seems to be the same. So quiet."

Hearing the elders' comments on this place, Fu Xiu actually felt honored, and was silently happy for Mu Xue'er in his heart.

As for Mu Xueer on the other side, she was still in the reception hall at this time.

On the light screen in front of her is the guests' check-in reservation information. Among them, most of the guests she invited will check in tonight. Even the lucky viewers drawn from the Internet have already attended the meeting. the ship heading here.

After confirming the check-in information, Mu Xueer once again confirmed the situation of all the robots and various facilities in the garden with the network housekeeper, and then walked towards the venue that was ready for the opening ceremony.

After walking around the venue and communicating with the venue responsibly to make sure there was no problem, she walked home.

When the night was getting dark, Mu Xueer stood on the roof of her house, and after using her energy to write a few new words in front of her, she turned them into wisps of anger and quietly went to the plants in the garden. The forest plants are in perfect condition.

After the plants absorb the vitality at night, the state of the next morning is called a vigorous, green leaves and coquettish flowers, which are very pleasing to the eye.

Because it opened today, Mu Xueer was busy early in the morning.

After confirming the link with the responsible contact responsible for the opening ceremony, she saw the time and went back to change her clothes.

For today's dress, in order to match the charm of her own garden, she specially customized a set of protective dresses with national flavor.

After seeing the person in the mirror on her upper body, Mu Xue'er herself was dazzled by this outfit.

When she was cleaning herself up, there were many more guests in the garden. Most of them arrived late last night to check in. Because it was too dark last night, I couldn't take a closer look at the surrounding scenery, so I woke up this morning and went out to have a look, and they were directly covered with green flowers. The surrounding picture was stunned.

The surrounding construction and green plants are exactly the same as the promotional pictures of the official blog of the Dragon Skull Desert. No, when I indulge in it, I will only think that the real scene here is more beautiful!

Today's opening ceremony, because the location is in the Dragon Skull Desert, Mu Xueer has made everything simple for the person in charge of the ceremony.

Even the opening time is set in the morning.

Because even if the garden is surrounded by green plants now, after the sun rises in the Dragon Skull Desert, even if the guests wear protective clothing, they will still be a little repulsive psychologically.

In the morning in the Dragon Skull Desert, the temperature is suitable and the air is very fresh, so in order to make the guests not have a trace of anxiety when they are here, it is feasible after this time has been agreed with the guests.

Coupled with the simplicity of this event, the opening ceremony will not delay everyone for too long. If there are no guests who slept well after checking in last night, you can go back and continue to rest after the ceremony.

When the time was up, the music sounded in my ears.

The guests who were standing and chatting with juice and water saw this, and they all clinked glasses and returned to their seats with a smile.

The host came to the stage, and the language drift clearly said today's opening remarks.

Mu Xueer stood behind the stage and opened the official blog through the camera above to broadcast live for fans who did not come.

After the host introduced the guests invited to the event, it was her turn to take the stage to announce the official opening of the Garden Resort and give a welcome speech to the guests.

Amid the warm applause from the audience, Mu Xueer sorted out her clothes and walked out from the back.

Today, she is wearing a long skirt with a corset and a collar inlaid with dragons and phoenixes. The gentle apricot powder blends with the golden embroidery on her body, which is gentle yet domineering.

The originally soft and slightly green facial features were carefully sculpted by the makeup artist, plus the hair that seemed to be fixed at the back with a black blond hairpin, the whole body exuded an attractive charm.

After she came out, the eyes of the entire venue unconsciously fell on her.

Especially the audience in the live broadcast room, they have stopped discussing the guest list just reported by the host. At this time, their eyes have been attracted by the shining Mu Xueer on the stage. She didn't even know what she said when she came on stage, the only thing she reacted to was that the light disappeared from the picture.

Under the stage, the lucky black fan was also sitting down with his family for the live broadcast at the moment. He and his family arrived here last night.

Because this lottery attracted traffic, his live broadcast will be turned on as soon as he has time, so when he and his family entered the courtyard, their excited screams were also conveyed through the video.

At night, the shocking courtyard decoration and facilities made him flustered, but because he didn't want to live stream upside down and diarrhea, he said a lot of words against his intentions that the room was not good.

But because it was night, he also shut down the broadcast because his family needed a break, and he directly left behind the audience who had two opposite opinions in the live broadcast room.

But early the next morning, looking at the beautiful scenery outside, and then watching the live broadcast that started automatically after the time due to the gambling appointment, he could only bite the bullet and find fault in the garden.

All the way to the opening ceremony, he didn't find anything inconsistent with Mu Xueer's Weibo.

The ceremony began. When he heard the guests introduced by the host, he huddled in the back and quietly made a quail. At the same time, he was also thinking about how to reverse the bet he made in front of so many people.

It wasn't until he saw Mu Xue'er who was in full costume, that he suddenly felt that he was really blind before.

Isn't powder wood cherries fragrant? !

Compared to the woman who only contacted him and asked him for help when she was in trouble, isn't she a fan of Mu Xueer, who survived a desperate situation and was able to live out herself and seize the opportunity in the face of adversity!

Especially just now, after he heard other guests complimenting Mu Xueer and some discussions, he immediately decided that he was going to become a fan.