Chapter 14

After Mu Xueer hung up Mu Youran's video, she forgot about it. After all, in her heart, Mu Youran was not as important as the calligraphy training in front of her.

On the other hand, Mu Youran, who was hung up on the video, was ready to complain to her mother after an incredible shock, and it was at this moment that she discovered the text message her mother had left her.

"Youran, how's it going?" After his friend Keke came out, he walked towards Mu Youran.

"My mother booked a car for us outside, just to see the scenery along the way. Let's go together." Mu Youran suppressed the shock in her heart and looked at her friends with a smile. She didn't expect that she had always been obedient to them. Mu Xue'er dared to resist them.

"Is the car you ordered?" Coco heard the words and showed her a puzzled look. After all, the desert is developing an adventure project, and the car that will pick you up has to be reserved.

"Because this project has just opened, many facilities are not ready." Mu Youran said with a blushing face and walked towards Tang Taixian and the others.

Coco heard the words and thought that it was indeed, so he didn't ask any more questions.

"Brother Taixian, the car is outside, let's go." Mu Youran came to Tang Taixian and looked at him with more shyness.

"Well, let's go." Tang Taixian smiled softly at her when he heard the words, and then greeted the people around him to follow.

"Taixian, don't you always have a beginning and an end, and you can only provoke the next after you solve the current one?" Seeing Tang Taixian's attitude towards Mu Youran, Luo Qi, who was walking towards the exit, glanced at her friend and whispered.

"It's resolved." Tang Taixian glanced at his friend, then quickened his pace.

"Everyone, get on the bus." According to her mother's prompt, Mu Xue'er came to the bus that her mother had ordered for them, and then began to greet everyone to get on the bus.

The bus in front of them can seat more than 20 people. The facilities inside are very complete. The soft chairs are wide and the line of sight is excellent. It is one of the best buses in the entire Shachui Town.

Although it was different from the aircraft he had guessed, Tang Taixian and others also knew that this place had the same conditions, so they didn't say much.

And they, who are used to flying machines, occasionally sit down on an ordinary bus and look at the scenery of the houses that are constantly retreating around them, which is also unique.

After a while, the bus left Sandhammer Town and came to the Dragon Skull Desert. Looking at the boundless yellow sand wasteland in front of them, they were quite interested at first, but when they watched, the curiosity in their hearts lay outside. The immutable colors gradually fade away.

And Mu Youran, who was sitting in the back row, secretly contacted her mother under the pretext of reporting the safety of her family.

In the end, seeing the words of the mother above who told her not to provoke Mu Xueer for the time being, a hint of impatience flashed in Mu Youran's eyes.

She didn't hear what her mother said about the future. The only thing that echoed in her mind was that she couldn't get this desert right now, and her father already knew her mother's idea of ​​​​playing this desert, so he beat her once. Fan.

Thinking of Mu Xueer's previous attitude towards them, Mu Youran felt even more unhappy in her heart. She never thought that she was still a person who pretended to be a good girl for so many years and stabbed her mother at the critical moment without hesitation. A knife.

"Buildings 4 and 5 are here." After driving for a while, the bus driver stopped the bus, then turned around and said to the guests behind him.

"Youran, get out of the car." Coco patted Mu Youran, who was replying to the message, and pulled it out of the light brain.

"Well, everyone, get out of the car. These two houses are reserved for us. Let's arrange how to live." Mu Youran turned off her brain, and after getting out of the car, sent the check-in codes of the two houses to everyone.

There are ten people in their group, and two houses are enough for them.

"Miss, you're here. I've prepared juice for you and the guests. Let's go in and quench your thirst." At this moment, a well-dressed woman walked out with a smile. This is Mu Youran's mother for them in advance. The real housekeeper they found was responsible for all their arrangements in the desert.

"Yeah." Mu Youran responded, and then greeted everyone to enter Building No. 4.

"By the way, what is the purpose of the circular building we passed by when we came here? I think the environment there seems to be quite good." Luo Qi asked curiously after taking a sip of juice.

"That's the studio." Mu Youran lowered her eyes, she couldn't say that it was the residence of the real owner of the desert.

"Yesterday's dance party was too late. You can go to your room to rest when you are tired. I have something to do." Mu Youran glanced at the sky outside. It was impossible to go directly into the desert to explore today. She just happened to find Mu Xue at this time. Son.

Seeing her say this, the others waved their hands to her and started chatting about what they need to prepare for tomorrow's departure.

On the top floor of the circular building, Mu Xueer was not surprised when she received the news that Mu Youran had come to find her.

She was asked to wait outside for a few minutes until she had settled the matter in her hand, and then she walked downstairs at a leisurely pace.

"Anything?" Looking at Mu Youran who was unhappy in the living room, she walked directly to the sofa opposite Mu Youran and sat down and asked in a light tone.

"Mu Xue'er, I'm your sister, what's your attitude?" Mu Youran's originally suppressed anger jumped up when she saw Mu Xue'er's calm attitude.

"Are you going to kill my sister to take the baby?" Mu Xue'er raised her brows as she looked at her. Although her father had already given her a different answer about the death of the original owner, it was precisely because of those few words that she avoided the important and ignored it, which made her think of it. This possibility.

"You, what nonsense are you talking about!" Mu Youran's pupils shrank when she heard the words, but she knew that her mother didn't say it.

"I'm not talking nonsense, you don't know." Seeing her reaction, Mu Xue'er was already certain in her heart, and it seemed that it was exactly what she thought.

"By the way, didn't my father tell you that this desert, even if I die, it will not belong to the Mu family or you, because my mother has written a suicide note when she was alive, if I Mu Xue'er Unfortunate to die, this desert will return to the country." Looking at Mu Youran's twinkling eyes, Mu Xue'er smiled faintly.

"!!!" Hearing this, Mu Youran's eyes widened in disbelief.

"By the way, I heard that you are going to explore the desert tomorrow. In order to thank you for your 'special' care for me over the years, I have a friendly message for you." Mu Xueer emphasized the word "special", and then walked from the sofa. He got up and walked towards Mu Youran.

Leaning down, she smiled and put her head close to Mu Youran and whispered: "I heard from my father that the people who came to kill me have been hunted down in the desert, and three of them died and five escaped. I don't know about you How about going to Qi Luck the next time, will you bump into them, so be careful, sister."

"After all, the pictures of Mu Family Harmony and Love have been hanging on the Internet, and I don't know if they will see you when they see you. I recognized it at a glance, and then pushed the accusation that my accomplice was silenced on you." After speaking, Mu Xueer straightened up in front of her with a smile.

"Are you a devil?!" Mu Youran's eyes turned to one side, and she saw the expression of the person who had finished speaking in her ear and was about to stand up. That person's eyes were full of terrifying coldness. The upturned corners of her mouth, this look of Mu Xue'er made her whole body chill and her scalp tightened. After conditioned reflex, her face collapsed and she jumped up from the sofa, and then looked at her with a look of fear and disbelief. .

It wasn't until this moment that she really believed what her mother's message told her. For the sake of her plan, she didn't want to provoke Mu Xue'er. She had been able to endure for so many years, maybe it wasn't as simple as they usually saw.

"I'm your sister, don't talk nonsense." Seeing Mu Youran's terrified expression at the moment, Mu Xue'er raised the corner of her mouth very happily.

"Who is your sister, you are a devil!" Mu Xue'er's smile at the moment was exactly the same as the Mu Xue'er they had seen in the previous video, and the eyebrows were bent as if smiling, which could make people unguarded in an instant The smile on her face was completely opposite to what she had just seen, but it also made her heart shiver.

Seeing this, Mu Youran ran backwards and ran towards the door. She should not have any contact with this woman. Mom was right. She couldn't compare this woman's scheming.

She has to wait for her brother to come over, and he will definitely be able to clean up, she cried and called her mother and had nowhere to beg for mercy!

Seeing the back of Mu Youran fleeing in embarrassment, Mu Xue'er leaned against the door and smiled happily.

At the same time, she also received a message from the blue sofa, the food lover who helped her promote her for free on the Internet checked in just one minute before.